Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.4
7.3

Soon i buying this phone. 2nd Hand amount approx 2k. And anyone plz tell me maximum upgread version of this phone and it's good or not

• 2014-06-21 06:01
  • Xu7a

I miss this kind of phones. Nowadays all phone in the market is coming with no slide out qwerty keyboard and all the phone are slabs. I hope to see a successor of this phone soon.

• 2014-06-19 12:01
  • rKEQ

one year ago i tried to start my phone but it didn't start any more... no one could repair it until now. don't buy sony!!!

• 2014-06-13 07:39
  • HFib

Bought in September 2011.. as soon as it was released.

- Upgraded to ICS
- Rooted the phone
- With rootcapabilities uninstalled lots of unnecessary system apps.. gaining lots of free internal memory.
- Apps like 'Titanium backup' & 'ROM toolbox kit' can move every app to sd-card. (root required)
- Can almost customize anything.. changed system fonts to 'comic sans. This feels totally fresh.

No problems this far. In love with this beauty.
Awesom compact size, QWERTY keyboard, fits perfect into hands & pockets & capable of almost everything a new high end phone is.

Cheers !!

P.S - for those who have bricked their phone, use flashtool & it gets fixed in hardly 2 mins. You only need to download it once. All the best.

• 2014-06-12 06:17
  • uw2Z

I have it it is awesome phone except when upgraded to newer OS some things wont work properly and it will take a lot of you phone memory so I recommend not to upgrade. Overall, if you like something different, special, interesting and small this is a phone for you.

• 2014-06-03 10:42
  • 3nqu

I have the same but there some problem to hear ring tone and music any body knows advise

• 2014-06-02 18:58
  • 6kri

Is this phone still on the market, if so please let me know where i can get one.... please.

• 2014-05-25 16:05
  • fjUx

> In reply to udhay @ 2014-05-17 00:20 from sSSC - click to readi have bought this in 2014 april and with great diffculty if u find it
congrats u got best phone for u

• 2014-05-22 07:46
  • uujF

Yes.. I am using this mobile near 2 hours... I don't fill any problem.. really a great product..

• 2014-05-18 18:22
  • 2CY2

I want to buy this mobile. Is this still exist in market? If so, let me know please.

• 2014-05-17 00:20
  • sSSC

still have and still love the same :)

• 2014-05-15 09:37
  • PGX4

How I can send a contact no. through simple messaging(not through Business Card) directly?

• 2014-05-14 15:22
  • 9GUF

I bought it in 2011, few months after it was released. It was the best phone at that time. The only fast smartphone which has keyboard. But then, 2 years later, my phone's got hardbricked (can't be turned on at all, no light indicator). I thought it was only me, then I borrowed my friend's phone which xperia mini pro too. I charge the phone for few minutes, then same thing happened. It's hardbricked too! damn, they're total useless after 2 years.

• 2014-05-13 17:52
  • sE5G

Total waste of money. My mobile was come to halt after 14 months. I have checked with sevice centre and they have said that it has software problem, board prolem, display blinking etc., Now I am using as paper weight.

• 2014-05-08 08:49
  • P5J6

> In reply to dudi @ 2014-02-09 18:53 from NHHW - click to readIf it got wet you should leave it in a bag of rice for 48 hours

• 2014-04-16 05:32
  • LKnK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-05 14:05 from PAXY - click to readsame here, but I have done something that solved my prob! when the baterry goes down from 39% to 1% then I made frequent calls until it switches off, then again tried to restart it, but failed, then again after some time restarted it again , keep repeating this few times, after 2-3 hrs place it on charge you will see that the battery is charging from 1%, hope u understand

• 2014-03-13 13:22
  • 9EQd

I bought my sony ericson xperia in 2012. This morning I have noticed that FM radio and music comes on automatically and it really disturbs my incoming calls. What should I do to stop the FM radio and music to come on automatically?

• 2014-02-26 07:19
  • PxYC

The only drawback is that if its touch is broken, the complete panel has to be changed. and it is very costly as compared to other android phones.

• 2014-02-21 12:11
  • vIaE

If this support 3g video call?
I tried but can't find any option.

• 2014-02-19 13:53
  • PEqh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-25 05:41 from sE5I - click to readI also bought my phne 2years ago..with os 2.3..bt still going on safely..

• 2014-02-18 18:52
  • uvQJ
Total of 5995 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.