Got the phone a week back, My Feedback:
1) One of the best screens seen with the Bravia Engine, Crisp, Vibrant, Super smooth scrolling with no lag whatsoever. (Yes the S-AMOLED is better)
2) Battery life is really good. Do not believe the people who say the battery life is bad. Im getting 2 days on heavy texting and average calls. About 8-10 hours with Wifi switched on + Downloads.
3) The camera is super clear again and video HD is good even at night.
4) I put in a 8gb card with lots of Apps (Phone Memory) and still the phone shows no signs of Lag.
1) Headphones - not all that impressive. (Get a pair of SkullCandy's)
2) Video on HD has a slight background noise.
3) Internal Memory might be an issue to a few people because most of the apps now a days can be shifted to Memory card.
4)I cannot set full wallpapers which I downloaded on the homescreen. Only a small portion which sucks for me. (If u consider this a con.)
Can any one already having this wonderful mobile can tell me whether the mobile is fast & efficient after adding 32GB of memory with full content.
Im thinking to buy the mobile but having confusions whether to add 32GB or 16GB memory. I like to prefer 32GB but wanna ensure ab the handling ability of this device.
GSMARENA - The review of urs is the only thing making me wait from buying this mobile.
on this row xperia mini pro vs nokia c6-01 vs galaxy ace are their. In all three xperia mini performance is best. Nokia c6-01 also battery performance is waste. This screen clarity won't come to any of them. So low price in range this one only best.
Krish, 18 Aug 2011All owners of this mobile, please clarify some points so that I can reach my decision.
1) I... more1. Battery is 1200mAh, it stands for 7-8 hours if is used.
2. Call quality is good so far.
3. Keypad seems to be fine.
sparky, 18 Aug 2011is this phone having metal body????no.. its plastic...
i think bravia engine n 1GHZ procesr eat the battery life fastly n this battery is lithi not poly type
Am planning to upgrade from x10 mini pro to this new mini pro. But if it still suffers from poor battery life, I see no reason to dump my phone for this. My phone lasts up to 2days anyway. I'm kinda cool with that.
JAM, 18 Aug 2011Wonderful phone!. Love it!
However I am not able to connect using Wri-Fi. Tr... moreI got the same problem.
1.Try to update software through PC companion (repair)
2. Or try to upgrade firmware version of wifi router to latest.
my issue got resolved by 2nd method
Wonderful phone!. Love it!
However I am not able to connect using Wri-Fi. Tried password and everything. Still not able to connected.
Surin, 18 Aug 2011Here are some realiable user experience for you. Pros: 1. High density pixel resolution with... morejust use juice defender from market for battery stand by. And don't spoke about out dated os here i mean symbian.
gsmarena! pliz published the review of this phone... m ready to cash in on this phone after reading ur review. so, be quick...
Here are some realiable user experience for you.
1. High density pixel resolution with nice picture quality
2. Good sound quality (not get enough bass through its own headset even if it's sony ericsson)
3. Nice response from the touch screen
4. Camera is all good
5. Supports flash 10.1
1. Battery is worse than the worst. You can see the battery is going down.
2. You can't manage the battery to last for your night party, if you use it or not.
3. I'm a symbian fan, so i can't find any thing impressive even in this GREAT GINGERBREAD also except adobe flash 10.1
For a mutimedia user, this phone will be a great experience.
If you are not, then go for a better mobile.