Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.4
7.3

Yes.. I am using this mobile near 2 hours... I don't fill any problem.. really a great product..

• 2014-05-18 18:22
  • 2CY2

I want to buy this mobile. Is this still exist in market? If so, let me know please.

• 2014-05-17 00:20
  • sSSC

still have and still love the same :)

• 2014-05-15 09:37
  • PGX4

How I can send a contact no. through simple messaging(not through Business Card) directly?

• 2014-05-14 15:22
  • 9GUF

I bought it in 2011, few months after it was released. It was the best phone at that time. The only fast smartphone which has keyboard. But then, 2 years later, my phone's got hardbricked (can't be turned on at all, no light indicator). I thought it was only me, then I borrowed my friend's phone which xperia mini pro too. I charge the phone for few minutes, then same thing happened. It's hardbricked too! damn, they're total useless after 2 years.

• 2014-05-13 17:52
  • sE5G

Total waste of money. My mobile was come to halt after 14 months. I have checked with sevice centre and they have said that it has software problem, board prolem, display blinking etc., Now I am using as paper weight.

• 2014-05-08 08:49
  • P5J6

> In reply to dudi @ 2014-02-09 18:53 from NHHW - click to readIf it got wet you should leave it in a bag of rice for 48 hours

• 2014-04-16 05:32
  • LKnK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-05 14:05 from PAXY - click to readsame here, but I have done something that solved my prob! when the baterry goes down from 39% to 1% then I made frequent calls until it switches off, then again tried to restart it, but failed, then again after some time restarted it again , keep repeating this few times, after 2-3 hrs place it on charge you will see that the battery is charging from 1%, hope u understand

• 2014-03-13 13:22
  • 9EQd

I bought my sony ericson xperia in 2012. This morning I have noticed that FM radio and music comes on automatically and it really disturbs my incoming calls. What should I do to stop the FM radio and music to come on automatically?

• 2014-02-26 07:19
  • PxYC

The only drawback is that if its touch is broken, the complete panel has to be changed. and it is very costly as compared to other android phones.

• 2014-02-21 12:11
  • vIaE

If this support 3g video call?
I tried but can't find any option.

• 2014-02-19 13:53
  • PEqh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-25 05:41 from sE5I - click to readI also bought my phne 2years ago..with os 2.3..bt still going on safely..

• 2014-02-18 18:52
  • uvQJ

Believe me. Its an awesome device which dont consume much cost and worth buying. I'm buying it once it released and used til now. But now its completely destroyed due to my heavy usage. Fall thousand times. Reason its shut is becoz of mass cracked and make the digitizer mulfunction anymore. Love this device

• 2014-02-16 05:27
  • tZjP

> In reply to dudi @ 2014-02-09 18:53 from NHHW - click to readThe outcome of that accident depends on whether your phone was switched on or not; for how long was it immersed in water. If you are lucky your phone is working by now / or do some low temp hair drying to get rid of all the dump trapped inside. Trouble is if the connectors of the battery get wet while connected the whole thing can go grilled and rendered unusable. If the immersion happens for let's say a second or two that cover is tight enough to slow the flood down enough for you to be able to recover the device with dry battery.... Good luck anyways.

• 2014-02-15 12:18
  • pWi%

video calling can b possible.

• 2014-02-11 12:01
  • rA6M

my xperia pro mini just went off after sometime when it had fallen in water now the phone cant even boot pliz help with opinions to solutions

• 2014-02-09 18:53
  • NHHW

> In reply to Tasfiq @ 2014-01-20 17:15 from tEet - click to readits worry free thing dude..all u need is ur usb cable and a strong internet connection...first connect ur sk17i to the pc and a pop up will be appearing in ur screen asking to install PC COMPANION in ur pc..do such thing and try to explore the softwware and u can update using dat....believe me i did thhat :)

• 2014-02-09 09:26
  • KZ8D

my xperia mini pro just hangs while playing simple games and for some applications...I am using ics os...what should I do to solve this problem?

• 2014-02-08 18:22
  • n1H$

when my battery goes down from 39% it shows 1% battery remaining and shutting down. when i charge it start charging from 39% battery level. i clean all the apps and resetting all the system but the problem still exist. i thought it is due to 2x power battery app and then unstall it but the problem is not solved..please help me.

• 2014-02-05 14:05
  • PAXY
Total of 6007 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.