Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.4
7.3

my xperia pro mini just went off after sometime when it had fallen in water now the phone cant even boot pliz help with opinions to solutions

• 2014-02-09 18:53
  • NHHW

> In reply to Tasfiq @ 2014-01-20 17:15 from tEet - click to readits worry free thing dude..all u need is ur usb cable and a strong internet connection...first connect ur sk17i to the pc and a pop up will be appearing in ur screen asking to install PC COMPANION in ur pc..do such thing and try to explore the softwware and u can update using dat....believe me i did thhat :)

• 2014-02-09 09:26
  • KZ8D

my xperia mini pro just hangs while playing simple games and for some applications...I am using ics os...what should I do to solve this problem?

• 2014-02-08 18:22
  • n1H$

when my battery goes down from 39% it shows 1% battery remaining and shutting down. when i charge it start charging from 39% battery level. i clean all the apps and resetting all the system but the problem still exist. i thought it is due to 2x power battery app and then unstall it but the problem is not solved..please help me.

• 2014-02-05 14:05
  • PAXY

I bought it in 2011, after 2 years, it was broken. I cannot turn on the phone or charge the battery. LED indicator not functioning. I was happy using this phone because its the only smartphone which has keyboard. When you buy this phone, it's true that there will be noise when recording video and sometimes the screen blinking because of the auto ambient.

• 2014-01-25 05:41
  • sE5I

We need a successor to this phone. Please Sony.
Here are the specs that I want to see:
4.3" screen with 720p or qHD or WVGA resolution, 250 ppi, Gorilla Glass 1 or 2, Display should be IPS, 5 MP camera with LED flash or 8 MP, 100dB sound, Walkman, Android 2.3 Gingerbread or Jellybean OS, polycarbonate or aluminum body, slim bezels, Rubberized buttons for Qwerty keyboard with l laid out keys, 2500 mAh battery removable battery,MiMicroSD upto 64 GB, 1 GB RAM, Front facing 2 MP camera, Playstation certified, MediaTek MT6589T Chipset, quad band GSM and 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc. Please Sony..

• 2014-01-23 12:55
  • t1$D

how does the ribbon of xperia get damage?

• 2014-01-22 15:57
  • K6mb

I bought it past 1 and a half years ago but still my phone's Android software update is still not coming it is still on gingerbread....... Please help me out.. But I don't want to root it cause rooting is risky

• 2014-01-20 17:15
  • tEet

its an awesome music phone. I am Using jet audio plus with AM3D sound system.

i love this little device

• 2014-01-20 16:41
  • K2Gi

this is the most awesome low end android ever. but plz do not update it to ICS. though how tempting it looks. DO NOT UPDATE. believe me I have fist hand experience. ot her wise don't think twice about buying it

• 2014-01-15 05:57
  • iwpJ

> In reply to Ashwin Fernz @ 2014-01-12 14:36 from bCd} - click to readTry rediff shopping

• 2014-01-13 13:39
  • v}PY

Hi Everyone,
My Mini Pro Touch is not responding. Now the screen has blanked off but i can still receive calls.
Can someone help me in finding a replacement screen in Pune or Mumbai. or even online.

Thanks in advance.
Email : ash.henry87@gmail.com

• 2014-01-12 14:36
  • bCd}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-08 06:49 from t1$A - click to readThis phone maybe just 3.7" and have only 1500mAh battery
But it have keyboard, better camera, and ofc Gingerbread :)

• 2014-01-04 18:49
  • upv8

To all people with auto-restarts:
Your phone is simply not powerful enough to load all SD card information at once. Take SD card out, turn your phone on and after ~5 mins put card in. Should work.

To all people with touchscreen not working anymore, screen not working, keyboard not working or screen simply showing broken image (like top shows in bottom and other part of screen is like random colors):
all you need is to change ribbon, not whole screen. It can be done at home with ribbon from e-bay, but it's best if professional does it.

• 2013-12-24 00:08
  • p3n%

> In reply to Hafyzy @ 2013-12-12 03:30 from IVNX - click to readWhen my phone kept on restarting I took out the battery and then replaced it but after doing that also the display did not work.

• 2013-12-19 16:46
  • rKjV

> In reply to Amarjeet1 @ 2013-12-11 07:59 from bELj - click to readtry change the battery , last time i got same problem like you , after i change my battery , i can ON my xperia mini pro , this only my opinion , i dont know if your phone got other problem

• 2013-12-12 03:30
  • IVNX

Hey friends please help me out.
My Xperia mini pro screen just blacked out.When I press the power button my phone vibrates but there is no activity on the display screen.
How can I get my display repaired for less cost??

• 2013-12-11 07:59
  • bELj

> In reply to Jay_nbn @ 2013-12-06 10:52 from tUcQ - click to readjust reset your phone to original factory . settle....

• 2013-12-09 12:54
  • IVNX

> In reply to pasupathi @ 2013-12-06 12:53 from U{KK - click to readgo to google then type xda developer
there got many rom for this phone .
you can choose what you like ..
now i use smultron v5 .

• 2013-12-09 12:52

good phone

• 2013-12-08 13:11
  • vGDr
Total of 5991 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.