Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo - user opinions and reviews

6.9

Contacts posted 15 times each contract. Phone very slow how remove the contact

• 2014-04-05 06:23
  • rx7S

This is a great phone for anyone who really knows how to use it to its full potential.

I've been using it for two years now and must say that I am more than satisfied with it. It has served me well.
I dropped it at least 50 times, and nothing ever broke.

What I would like to point out is that the processor (1GHz) works rather well for its class.

The camera is beautiful. Some of my photos turned out to look like professional photographer works, so that's probably the best feature of this phone.

The other thing I liked is that I never really HAD TO restart it. I only did when I wanted to for some reason (rooting, updates etc.). The battery life is good if you're not a zombie living in the phone. I was 24/7 on WiFi and only had to charge the phone every other day.

The downside is that this phone is rather slow, but since its very old now it's okay.

If I could get a phone like this, but with a quad-core processor and 16MP camera, I'd buy it right away. The design is wonderful.

• 2014-04-03 10:38
  • Ttv1

this one is not good every time its reset very poor model

• 2014-03-08 10:44
  • mTV1

the mob is made in japan because this model is not good am using this mob only 2 weeks the screen make two much hot why ? and the is hanking every time ?

• 2014-03-08 10:42
  • mTV1

Why does the Xperia Neo use up my airtime much faster than my previous phone, the Nokia C3? I can't go on a contract now, but I'm using about R60 worth of airtime a day...it's too much. And I can't get it to not eat up all my airtime within 10 minutes!

• 2014-02-26 12:58
  • NnuU

Can it play 1080p videos....? Thanks

• 2014-02-11 00:12
  • 3nvC

> In reply to baten @ 2013-11-16 09:16 from Kh2w - click to readU can't make 3G calls, front camera is there only for skype and other apps. U can't make video calls trough mobile operator on android phones.

• 2013-12-05 15:00
  • SggL

> In reply to tjortj @ 2013-10-21 15:08 from 3AkB - click to readYes get the correct battery

• 2013-12-01 21:12
  • BwZS

a good fone

• 2013-11-30 18:48
  • rrpy

How can I make 3G video call in xperia neo

• 2013-11-16 09:16
  • Kh2w

This is one the rubbish hand set I have ever used. Need to 3-4 times charge every day. Get hot when in use. Internal memory is very insufficient for modern days. Get freeze several times every day –only way to escape by restarting.

• 2013-11-10 10:39
  • m9LA

• 2013-11-10 10:30
  • m9LA

my said phone is two years old making stanby only 24hrs so am concidering replacing the battery.should I put only genuine 1500 mAh battery or I can put one of 1800 mHa to last longer standby time. thanks

• 2013-10-21 15:08
  • 3AkB

You have available case of this mobile phone

• 2013-10-09 13:23
  • v0qL
  • no nick name.. ifean
  • Rating0

pls i want to upgrade my sony ericsson xperia neo to 4.0.4 version.and also is the phone capable to accept the upgrade ?? pls reply me to my mail ( augustineify@gmail.com ) and also i notice something, if i try checking my account balance and to recharge it's said connection problem or invalid MMI code.

• 2013-09-22 03:08
  • f0EY
  • F

Can any one tell how to get USB OTG support for this 4n pls...

• 2013-09-11 11:40
  • v{t4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-07 00:35 from fsrm - click to readInstall pc companion ( pc suite), connect ur phone. it will show u if there's an update available (ICS is the last update). After this is done, follow the instructions on the PC Companion.. Enjoy...!!

• 2013-09-07 15:24
  • vb$E

Someone to tell me how to upgrade my Neo to ICS pls? My e-mail:juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• 2013-09-07 00:35
  • fsrm

Can anyone out there pls tell me how to upgrade my Xperia neo to ISC? send your answers to: juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• 2013-09-07 00:22
  • fsr2

good camera.and upgraded to ics cause no problem.browsing is fast ics

• 2013-09-04 17:50
  • t1$I
Total of 2974 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.