Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.2
7.0

I'm using this mobile since last 4 years,very good for me.ver.4.0,camera.8mp,bravia engine,xmourR display,fit in palm,xloud sound,combination of most recent features of these days mobiles. But from 2013/14 mobiles manufacturer produced mobile in demands:1-8,16,32....gb rom,1-3gb ram,5-6" screen in low price. That's why now a days it became old fashioned,but I'm still using this phone for it's features,in option I'm using Samsung tab 4.

• 2015-05-15 14:33
  • vcBG

using from last 4 years!!! awesome phone!!!
only added walkman from xperia z!! and phone rocks!!
just like old walkmans of Sony !!
luv this phone!!

• 2015-03-07 09:00
  • Hkti

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-08 06:20 from Hkti - click to readthe bad modle,,,,,,

• 2015-03-02 12:40
  • vwes

I am buying this phone what should I check in this phone before buying

• 2015-02-20 02:30
  • KIF3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-08 06:20 from Hkti - click to readI also found this problem , particulty when zoom picture to 100%.

• 2015-02-13 15:48
  • uqxe

when I capture the photos I seen dark small black dots on photos, any one know the solution plz give me answer

• 2015-01-08 06:20
  • Hkti

> In reply to hari @ 2014-09-04 15:21 from uvKV - click to readI have mt15i phone.(2.3.4).
2.3 must be good.
I update this phone 4.0.
I can also updated 4.4 or 5.0.(c Rom)
I don't like.
This phone must be strck.(4.0)
But I tenk phone gsm must be lower.
This phone good to me.(1ghz,512ram,8gb sd)

• 2014-12-28 05:54
  • teu8

how can i found parts of this..mean IC DAMAGED i want that

• 2014-10-15 13:44
  • t1$B

My phone lost memory, how do i install it. When i switch it on the only screen showing up is Sony no other info coming, and it does that until i took the battery off. i tried to take the battery out and nothing happening still doing the same thing since the 29 Sept. Do i need to take fro repairs?
thanks

• 2014-10-02 10:00
  • fraJ

> In reply to Chin @ 2014-08-14 20:22 from uuBW - click to readhi, you can install ICS 4.0.4. I have installed ICS and rooted my Xperia neo successfully. Follow the instructions in the givrn link.

• 2014-09-15 13:14
  • 7tZ2

Can I instal kitkat custom Rom ?? Wil it work without side effcts?? Thanks in advance

• 2014-09-04 15:21
  • uvKV

I'am using this phone from last two years.When it comes with 2.3.4 android version I'am very dissatisfied with this phone because, it gets no software updates no video calling feature even a micromax mobile of rs7000/- supports it.
Now i can not sell this mobile for at least one year because my father will scold me.Plz tell me if i can do something better with this phone??

• 2014-08-14 20:22
  • uuBW

> In reply to kidrock @ 2014-07-15 08:46 from Hxg@ - click to readI found the best solution to play video on Xperia Neo is to load VLC media player this plays pretty much any type of video, MP4, AVI, MKV etc.

• 2014-07-24 15:21
  • H5UZ

why i can't play video along the way? it's almost 30sec. the it stop. It will display that 'sorry this video cannot be played..
please help me.

• 2014-07-15 08:46
  • Hxg@

good mobile, but don't buy due to now this model not in market. maama biskkthu

• 2014-07-10 15:21
  • nHKw

I use this phone now i have find that this is a bad mobile this is hanged most times, it's battery backup is poor in this ram is 310MB it's front camera is poor it's going very hot at ear speaker so you not and speaker volume is going down and ear is being hot.don't waste money to buy this phone this is run only 30Mb software.like micromax mobiles price approx 7000 more time better than it.

• 2014-06-28 17:02
  • Ifx7

to anyone,dont buy this piece of shit cuzz with android version 4.0.4 it has lag and the internet doesn't work,it connects with wifi but doesn't work

• 2014-06-21 02:41
  • 04Rg

aviou u can use the otg cord..

• 2014-06-17 18:53
  • utqc

I just bought this phone .. used ..
everything is fine when we checked it but when i bought it home
icant use the internet
it shows full bar but cant connect properly.
android version 4.0.4

• 2014-06-13 05:36
  • ibc5

Well i have this phone from 2012 march and yes i can give 2 hands for this phone cuz he is really unbreackable.I drop it so many times in all possible position and he is like new.Totall beast for me for quality, but the storage is too low and now i cant download apps or even upgrade some of the phone apps.I have memory card but some apps are instaled on the phone memory and cant move to SD card.Anyway really good phone with cool camera and epic qualitty but the phone storage is shit...

• 2014-06-08 10:08
  • 0BEu
Total of 2998 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.