Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2
7.1
6.9

how can i found parts of this..mean IC DAMAGED i want that

• 2014-10-15 13:44
  • t1$B

My phone lost memory, how do i install it. When i switch it on the only screen showing up is Sony no other info coming, and it does that until i took the battery off. i tried to take the battery out and nothing happening still doing the same thing since the 29 Sept. Do i need to take fro repairs?
thanks

• 2014-10-02 10:00
  • fraJ

> In reply to Chin @ 2014-08-14 20:22 from uuBW - click to readhi, you can install ICS 4.0.4. I have installed ICS and rooted my Xperia neo successfully. Follow the instructions in the givrn link.

• 2014-09-15 13:14
  • 7tZ2

Can I instal kitkat custom Rom ?? Wil it work without side effcts?? Thanks in advance

• 2014-09-04 15:21
  • uvKV

I'am using this phone from last two years.When it comes with 2.3.4 android version I'am very dissatisfied with this phone because, it gets no software updates no video calling feature even a micromax mobile of rs7000/- supports it.
Now i can not sell this mobile for at least one year because my father will scold me.Plz tell me if i can do something better with this phone??

• 2014-08-14 20:22
  • uuBW

> In reply to kidrock @ 2014-07-15 08:46 from Hxg@ - click to readI found the best solution to play video on Xperia Neo is to load VLC media player this plays pretty much any type of video, MP4, AVI, MKV etc.

• 2014-07-24 15:21
  • H5UZ

why i can't play video along the way? it's almost 30sec. the it stop. It will display that 'sorry this video cannot be played..
please help me.

• 2014-07-15 08:46
  • Hxg@

good mobile, but don't buy due to now this model not in market. maama biskkthu

• 2014-07-10 15:21
  • nHKw

I use this phone now i have find that this is a bad mobile this is hanged most times, it's battery backup is poor in this ram is 310MB it's front camera is poor it's going very hot at ear speaker so you not and speaker volume is going down and ear is being hot.don't waste money to buy this phone this is run only 30Mb software.like micromax mobiles price approx 7000 more time better than it.

• 2014-06-28 17:02
  • Ifx7

to anyone,dont buy this piece of shit cuzz with android version 4.0.4 it has lag and the internet doesn't work,it connects with wifi but doesn't work

• 2014-06-21 02:41
  • 04Rg

aviou u can use the otg cord..

• 2014-06-17 18:53
  • utqc

I just bought this phone .. used ..
everything is fine when we checked it but when i bought it home
icant use the internet
it shows full bar but cant connect properly.
android version 4.0.4

• 2014-06-13 05:36
  • ibc5

Well i have this phone from 2012 march and yes i can give 2 hands for this phone cuz he is really unbreackable.I drop it so many times in all possible position and he is like new.Totall beast for me for quality, but the storage is too low and now i cant download apps or even upgrade some of the phone apps.I have memory card but some apps are instaled on the phone memory and cant move to SD card.Anyway really good phone with cool camera and epic qualitty but the phone storage is shit...

• 2014-06-08 10:08
  • 0BEu

> In reply to baten @ 2013-11-16 09:16 from Kh2w - click to readRecharge with 3g data and download 3g calling app or fun with 3g

• 2014-06-02 04:01
  • X0WD

I am using it from last 3 years, Good phone that time. But, if you compare with any phone below 10000 also, my phone is having less Battery, Display... Still i am happy with my qwerty keyboard and Camera and Video Recording and HDMI pin

• 2014-05-20 15:08
  • MYUi

i had been used this phone 3years , its a great phone for me. For advantage to this phone is good video recoring , good camera, support almost all android apps , games run smooth ,listen songs and watch video great, drop it on floor like unbreakable still can use until rite now(never send warranty in these 3 years).
Bad for it r rom only 385mb so nit clear apps for few months , raM ONLY 512mb so u cant run too many apps on time , playing games/web will suddenly ended itself after reach ram limit , battery need charge while playing games 3~4hours after. 3-7"inch screen too small for web browsing.

• 2014-04-30 13:35
  • bJbj

> In reply to averus @ 2014-04-03 10:38 from Ttv1 - click to readYeah, its a great phone for its price, display is beatifull, colors are just awesome and camera is really good too. And its like unbreakable or what :D dropped it like 100 times and like 5 times on concrete and its still ok.

• 2014-04-23 22:30
  • 3TvH

Contacts posted 15 times each contract. Phone very slow how remove the contact

• 2014-04-05 06:23
  • rx7S

This is a great phone for anyone who really knows how to use it to its full potential.

I've been using it for two years now and must say that I am more than satisfied with it. It has served me well.
I dropped it at least 50 times, and nothing ever broke.

What I would like to point out is that the processor (1GHz) works rather well for its class.

The camera is beautiful. Some of my photos turned out to look like professional photographer works, so that's probably the best feature of this phone.

The other thing I liked is that I never really HAD TO restart it. I only did when I wanted to for some reason (rooting, updates etc.). The battery life is good if you're not a zombie living in the phone. I was 24/7 on WiFi and only had to charge the phone every other day.

The downside is that this phone is rather slow, but since its very old now it's okay.

If I could get a phone like this, but with a quad-core processor and 16MP camera, I'd buy it right away. The design is wonderful.

• 2014-04-03 10:38
  • Ttv1

this one is not good every time its reset very poor model

• 2014-03-08 10:44
  • mTV1
Total of 2991 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.