Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2
7.1
6.9

Good: Amazing camera even on darkness, high quality screen.

Bad: Slowest phone ever used.

Rest is average.

Comment: use the trick to install not movable apps to sdcard. ;-)

• 2013-09-04 10:47
  • MXik

My experia neo is not working & turnning off the power automatically when the bluetooh is turnning on.How can I solve the problem.Give me help tips.

• 2013-08-20 19:54
  • PScq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-17 23:04 from KIeP - click to readWith Sony PC Companion or Sony Ericsson Update Service or with Flashtool with the last ICS ROM 4.0.4 or another ROM ...

• 2013-08-18 20:09
  • akuc

> In reply to SAR @ 2013-08-15 14:06 from NPx7 - click to read@sar. Could you please tell me how to upgrade my phone?

• 2013-08-17 23:04
  • KIeP

You can upgrade your phone to ICS, it's faster

• 2013-08-15 14:06
  • NPx7

Hi
This phone is the Android version 4?
Please send e-mail to answer
Thanks

• 2013-08-13 02:54
  • 6w%n

am not seeing aandroid market on the menu
what will i do?

• 2013-08-05 18:19
  • vG@c

hi i am sunny please help me if i update my phone to ics for sony erission noe it will be slow or not or any lagging the phone will be struck or not please help me for my quetion

• 2013-08-03 20:59
  • wd8B

Having very low 382MB internal memory compared with other devices.
After upgrading to ICS become very slow and now i can not downgrade.
Camera Video recording quality is very good.

• 2013-07-25 10:40
  • vGFF

I bought a used Xperia Neo six months ago. I used it for 4 months before updating it to ICS.

I must say, I have been lucky with phones in the past. I had Nokia 3310, Siemens C65, Sony Ericsson K800i and now Xperia Neo and I have no problems at all.

This phone is amazing and it is the best phone you can get for the small price!

• 2013-07-13 13:21
  • sr${

The phone keeps restarting every minute after inserting my sim card. Pals can any help me as to what is actually wrong with the phone?

• 2013-07-04 22:45
  • NwL9

> In reply to Hell Boy @ 2011-08-04 03:34 from U@2q - click to readnokia nw gone its android generation dude.. frst experience xperia any model thn never ever even thnk abt nokia... no comparison btween nokia n xperia m using xperia neo n m a bigg fan of it.. ive also used nokia bt after using neo i realize wat th hell i was using..

• 2013-06-29 21:34
  • 7jWY

> In reply to Thusitha neo @ 2013-06-22 07:07 from iwpx - click to readI am using easy voice recorder, but you must manually start recording after accepting / dialing call.

• 2013-06-28 02:41
  • Sgg%

> In reply to georgekoshy007 @ 2013-06-26 09:21 from sSNB - click to readEither you have installed too many apps, or something is wrong with the phone from beginning. I am using it for almost a year, and it's still works perfectly.

• 2013-06-28 01:54
  • Sgg%

Hi Guys,

I am using this phone for the past 9 months. The only bad thing thing i have noticed is that this phone is really slow. Low internal memory. I have installed the link2sd application, but as my phone is not rooted its not working. So i would like to root my phone. I tried different methods to sort out this, but as the bootloader is locked its not letting me in.
Also i would like to change the OS as well.
Anyone who have experience in this please assist me.

Hope anyone of you will respond to me.

Thanks.

• 2013-06-26 09:21
  • sSNB

can you give me good call recorder for Xperia Neo, i tried many call recorder, but doesn't record other side voice. pls tell me

• 2013-06-22 07:07
  • iwpx

what happen when I update xperia neo in to ics?it will slow or what happen plzz tell me about it

• 2013-06-21 16:25
  • iwpx

This ph has little internal memory.So there are smarter ph in this price range.go for those.Its video recording n playing is wow.

• 2013-06-21 12:21
  • u7YJ

Not good..:( vrry slow phone...

• 2013-06-20 19:44
  • fxHY
Total of 2974 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.