Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.1

its a very good device from sony ... i have upgraded my neo v to 4.4.2. now its too fast and supporting latest apps also

• 2014-10-23 13:30
  • uuxs

After I upgrade my neo V to 4.0.4 the menu key is not
Working...please help...how to fix these problem...please help...

• 2014-10-22 05:41
  • 7Xs9

After I upgrade my neo V to 4.0.4 the menu key is not
Working...please help...how to fix these problem...please help...

• 2014-10-22 05:35
  • 7Xs9

this mobile is good but not connect to 3G support.
today i had updated android version but not successful updated.

• 2014-10-20 15:36
  • bEK%

> In reply to SUDIN @ 2014-10-14 07:58 from ttwt - click to readDownload the Latest Firmware Which You want to upgrade, download the flash tool...You Can upgrade it using flashtool.

• 2014-10-20 07:15
  • uuH1

> In reply to safi,ksa @ 2014-10-15 23:39 from pX7H - click to readJust Flash It Again to ICS..Using Flashtool best of luck..

• 2014-10-20 07:12
  • uuH1

Sony xperia neo v is the worst model in sony brand. i had a bitter experience. I will think before going for any sony brand in future.I purchased this mobile believing sony brand is best , in spite of my friends feedback. I have paid for it now. I will never recommend this mobile to any one.

• 2014-10-20 06:18
  • LGHa
  • F

my neo v can't boot the OS, while ON the mobile it boot only SONY and then XPERIA,how to solve this issu anyone?????

• 2014-10-15 23:39
  • pX7H

how to upgrade the latest android software for this mobile

• 2014-10-14 07:58
  • ttwt

flash custom rom cm11 android 4.4.4 using cwm, but your device is rooted & bootloader unlocked. Your device become have 407mb ram, 470mb rom and cpu overclocked upto 1,3Ghz.

• 2014-10-04 19:22
  • thtA

how to upgrade android version

• 2014-10-04 13:58
  • t}Qt

Hi, I have been using this phone for almost 3 yrs, phone overall performance is good. I love this camera. Had go to service centre once as I upgraded it to icecream sandwich and phone couldn't afford it and degraded it.
Phone has become slow and can't play with high end games like temple run coz of low ram and rom.

• 2014-10-04 13:15
  • U{7h

> In reply to Tariq @ 2014-09-28 11:05 from rAf6 - click to readenjoy using it

• 2014-10-01 09:41
  • Mfxs

Can anyone tell me how to deactivate safe mode

• 2014-09-28 19:14
  • uNVD

My brother brought this for me in 2012 Jan as he returns from Germany and I was overwhelmed with bundle of excitement as it's my first smartphone in my life and that excitement didn't dtop to a tiny margin till date. I have now upgraded OS and it's giving me fine colors. I am planning to buy Xperia flagship model in future BUT I keep my first GEM in my vault as my treasure. Love you Xperia Neo V and a big hug to all satisfied users. :-)

• 2014-09-28 11:10
  • rAf6

• 2014-09-28 11:05
  • rAf6

its like Rajinikanth evergreen of sony series

• 2014-09-25 12:36
  • Y}KQ

I have been using this phone for more than 2 years and still it is working best...never needed any service..after update and root there is no problem found till date...best phone of sony till date in this price range

• 2014-09-23 10:48
  • bEK%

It is written on the battery that its li-ion 1460mah while gsmarena says neo v has li-po 1500mah battery.. What d hell?...

• 2014-09-17 20:26
  • Hkt2
Total of 9865 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.