Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.2
7.1

pls tell me how to update neo v to ice cream sandwich android software

• 2014-07-20 05:10
  • Hkqk

I'm using Sony Ericsson Xperia neo v since may 2012,
and till date I've not need to go for the service center, after updating to ICS 4.0.4, the performance has been increased, and still this phone is working properly, I haven't faced any problem in the performance n the function of this phone.
love this phone...

• 2014-07-18 14:00
  • xgAs

> In reply to NeoVewer @ 2014-05-19 08:16 from vfxH - click to readHow to do this???

• 2014-07-14 22:12
  • iLYs

> In reply to zuhail @ 2014-06-15 21:11 from tUp{ - click to readCan you tell me how to do this please?

• 2014-07-14 22:10
  • iLYs

I Used This Phone For So Long . But I Can't Seems To Use The Wifi . Before This I Can Use The Wifi . Please Help Me Solve This Problem !

• 2014-07-07 14:48
  • K1AR

Well , I've Been Usinq This Phone For Long But I Can't Seems To Use Wifi In My Phone . Before This I Can Use It Well . Just All Of Sudden I Can'T Use Wifi . Is There Any Way To Repair This Type Of Problem ?

• 2014-07-07 14:39
  • K1AR

I was used this phone for 3 years. I love my camera. In my opinion, this phone front camera is much better than Xperia T2 Ultra. I don't know why, but I just feel it much more better. Right now, I'm using Xperia T2 Ultra because this phone was dying because fall into water for a long time. But seriously, for me whose like to take selfie, I am not satisfied with T2 Ultra camera. =(

• 2014-07-03 18:01
  • veUr

When I Was Update My Xperia Neo V
Software.My Front Camera Was Not
Working...Give Me Some Suggestion.....

• 2014-06-30 05:46
  • PAXY

When I Was Update My Xperia Neo V Software.My Front Camera Was Not Working...Give Me Some Suggestion.....

• 2014-06-23 18:04
  • KA4x

my neo v camera quality is bed (its a hd camera but it look like a 3 mp camera qulity

• 2014-06-23 06:46
  • 2SKs

my neo v camera quality is bad

• 2014-06-23 06:44
  • 2SKs

I used this mobile since2012,nothing problem after rooting....before rooting there are many problem in ics. It gets several time automatically restart....can u plz any one tell me is any problem in jb r kitkat update???

• 2014-06-21 13:00
  • U{Q6

Yes this has a flash which can be used as torch.

I have also upgraded to Paramount HD (KitKat) ROM with Dark Kernel. I can easily play any game now and performance is much improved over previous Jelly Bean ROM.

I will highly recommend to root the mobile and upgraded to JB or KitKat ROMs.

• 2014-06-19 11:30
  • Ff4k

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-16 07:57 from UiwT - click to readNo torch in this mobile. I am using this since Dec 2011

• 2014-06-19 11:12
  • PxFC

Is there a TORCH in this model and how do I use it

• 2014-06-16 07:57
  • UiwT

when upgraded to xperia UltraKat ROM(android kitkat)with dark kernel..my phone is a rocket...or preferebly a missile... :P I can even play San Andreas without lags...and whole day battery life with2g Internet on... Nyc phone.... gonna use it for 2 more years......only issue with kitkat is lack of fm radio

• 2014-06-15 21:11
  • tUp{

Less internal memory & RAM. Temple run, Candy Crush lags.
The good thing about this phone is after rooting. SO if you know how to root then this is a good phone

• 2014-06-15 11:29
  • YMjf

hii frnds....my sony experia neo v get atomatic restart problem.plz frnds give me advice & solve my problem..
& how to hard reset my sony experia neo v..

• 2014-06-01 05:41
  • 7j{d

> In reply to rp @ 2014-04-04 08:50 from PV{w - click to readthis phone is awsime .. bt the battery only hav problmm..vry less backup...so itz goin crazy...other aal gud.

• 2014-05-26 20:36
  • fCx}

Use android 2.3.4 officiall or custom rom gin2kat to faster perfom on this device, don't use ics 4.0.4 or jelly bean and kitkat custom rom.

• 2014-05-19 08:16
  • vfxH
Total of 9829 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.