Mac, 08 Jun 2012Yes It does Supports USB otg,,,But i am waiting for ICS 4.0Which USB OTG cable did u used bro..???
C7-zak, 08 Jun 2012Hi anybody who updated Neo V to ICS please share your experiene here.....waiting for your repl... moreYes I updated it nd d best feature I lyk is it unlocks just wid my smile....:-)... Mind it...just my smile...:P
C7-zak, 08 Jun 2012Hi anybody who updated Neo V to ICS please share your experiene here.....waiting for your repl... moreI am from india.. i got recently auto update for ICS 4.0.4. The interface is very nice and liked it..
But i observed a very little slow performance.. But still i like it.. Its single core processor, can't expect better performance with ICS4
Raju GSG, 08 Jun 2012I have updated my Neo V to 4.0.3 through PCC on April 23 and then to 4.0.4 by OTA on May 31. M... moreRespected Raju,
Thanks for your reply, Im planning to buy this phone in forthcoming days so i have some questions to be clear before i pay for it... Like
1.How is the camera clarity and video clarity.
2.Most imp which colour do you have and which colour looks good.
3.finally share your views with me. Thanks in advance dude
can anyone tel me whether neo v supports usb OTG??ray doesnt specify this feature..is it only for neo v?? and how to use it so if needed??
Raju GSG, 08 Jun 2012I have updated my Neo V to 4.0.3 through PCC on April 23 and then to 4.0.4 by OTA on May 31. M... moreHi Raju,
THankx for that detialed review.
One query reagrding the screen and battery.
You must have infered the 44-45% and 22-25% from the Battery use screen right?
If so the battery use will be informing us based on the duration to which the screen is on and that battery consumption compard to the rest of the battery suckers.right?may not be on a fixed basis.
Hi. I'm confused between Xperia Neo V and Xperia Ray. can someone give me advice about which is the better phone ?
C7-zak, 08 Jun 2012Hi anybody who updated Neo V to ICS please share your experiene here.....waiting for your repl... moreI have updated my Neo V to 4.0.3 through PCC on April 23 and then to 4.0.4 by OTA on May 31. My observations on ICS update for Neo V are:
1. UI is really smooth with new themes
2. Data usage option
3. face unlock
4. New Smart Dialing option is awesome
5. Increased Internal Memory and RAM.
6. Excellent Battery Backup - i am getting 12-14 hours on EDGE network with heavy internet usage for fring, whatsapp and opera mini and i got 20-24 hours on Wi-Fi with the same usage. i can say, ICS has brought me improved battery performance than GB.
7. Roboto font on ICS is excellent
8. New Setting options with developer options
9. Sound quality is crisp clear and loud compared to GB
10. photo quality is improved a little and Gallery is excellent and fast
11. New Notification bar with new way of cancelling notifications.
12. New Slide Unlock with Camera Shortcut and Music player control
13. Improved Browser speed - SUPER FAST
14. New Screenshot taking option (power button+lower volume button) is good compare to previous one.
15. Cancelling Apps running in background is really easy and fun
1. Video recording and playing : it lags a bit, saving a recorded video is also very slow.
2. New Dial -slow n takes 3-4 sec to open.
3. Music Player is same as that of GB and we need new MP like Xperia S
4. Still photo shots needs improvement in quality and more options in camera settings.
5. Screen display is power hungry in 4.0.4 compared to 4.0.3: at very low brightness, screen is consuming 44-45% of the battery power where as in 4.0.3 screen used to consume only 22-29%.
Apart from these few cons, ICS update on Neo V is really awesome and i am enjoying it.
thank you Sony for giving us the ICS 4.0.4 OS for all xperia handsets well before any other companies.
after update i got 330mb free internal memory and approx 150 mb free ram.
touch experience is smooth.
video recording is laggy.so,using a app. called ICS+ camera.
main problem is with hd gaming.
features of ICS is good but experience with GB was better.
who among you guys have purchased / bought from widget city / kimstore here in philippines.??are they really accredited store??pls reply ASAP caoz im planning to buy 1 SE phone...
Hi anybody who updated Neo V to ICS please share your experiene here.....waiting for your reply. Thanx in advance
Can anyone give me where to download .apk of the cosmic flow wallpaper of nxt series which will surely work on ics.
Can anyone give me where to download .apk of the cosmic flow wallpaper of nxt series?
Hps, 08 Jun 2012I hv updated my neo v to ics 4.0.4 through pc companion with factory reset. But problem remai... morewhat kind of problem are you getting when you upgraded you handset to ICS? coz I'm planning to update mine as well I just want to be ready on the things that I will encounter if ever that I will do it. thanks
I hv updated my neo v to ics 4.0.4 through pc companion with factory reset.
But problem remain same as 4.0.3
I think ics is not for neo v.
Sony do something.
100rabh, 06 Jun 2012:D i can uninstall any app .. my phone is rooted so u better find anthr planet :D this world i... moreHey Lex, Give me the low low on rooting Neo V. Hope it don't brick. BTW, I'm old school superman, not that smallville lame. Show me kryptonite n I'll just agitate the molecules with heat vision.
Forget the hype. My cape never tears n I do Neo V.
If you can wait a little more time, go for sony xperia acro s. One of the best phone so far. I'm saving for this one. Will not buy quadcore phones, those are not that efficient.Dual core is enough. Go Sony! =)
xperia sola all the way! but I am wondering about it's battery performance!coz white magic screen is doing fully opposite that it was supposed to do! like improving battery performance! please watch its review and battery performance on gsmarena! before buying it!
Shane, 07 Jun 2012Haha, Alright..I'm still usinng my trusty 5233 with my own cfw, and honestly has reached peak ... moreI too say that you better get the Sola IF you can manage the extra money after waiting a few weeks.......else you might regret later that you could have waited.
Can you imagine what I planned to buy after my older s60v5? It was a 8.5k Dell xcd35......and look at me now .....THAT much I extended my budget.....