i am planning to buy a new phone it will be my first android, bit confused between Defy plus and Neo V. Kindly suggest which one to go for...open for any other hand set also......pls do reply asap..as my old phone is dying......
I just had this phone. It's great and suits my needs. I just found out that when I recording videos.
1) Back camera: when recording a video (portrait), the video is displayed in the gallery sideways, 90% to the left. When I play it, it doesn't play in portrait as well but in landscape.
2) Front camera: when recording from the front camera (portrait), the video is displayed in the gallery sideways, to the right and when I play it, it gets played landscape at 90% to the right as well.
Is this normal? I doubt so. I hope someone can shed some light at this matter and help me if there is any way to fix this.
Hi frnds,,, am using NEO V for past 3 months,,,
Wow,,, wat an awesome phone by Sony,,, simply super,,,
Yesterday I updated to ICS,,, mobile UI, performance n battery r good,,
But I can't play ma HD GAMES AVATAR, temple run n others,, am really bored of these,, plz help me neo v's,, solve ma problem,, tanks in advance
MAK, 04 May 2012does it hold front camera.......? it has front camera
hey guys can anyone sugges me which one is better: quickoffice pro or officesuite pro m wanting to get a paid app so plz help me....
Im Buying A Phone, And Still I Cannot Choose Over These Two. LG Optimus Black Or Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V? Which Of These Are Better? Please Help Me!
I installed fruit ninja on my neo v, but it is not working properly.. it hangs while playing..i have updated to ICS but still i am facing issues.
please help if anyone has solution..
Hey guys I have this phone for 5 days old and when I'm taking pics it has a purple fringe on the lower left of the screen, should I ask for a replacement?
remoo, 02 May 2012plz help guys ! dose the RAM is affected by installing the new ICS or its like GingerBread...Yes, the RAM will be affected in ICS compared to GB. ICS requires more RAM usage thus it will cause your phone to lag.
Condition of my neo V: I have been using for almost 3 months now,
Scratch less despite the absence of any screen protector
During gingerbread 2.3.4, it's performance is exceptional.
I updated it to Ice Cream Sandwich via pc companion and took about 2 hours updating it, (Note that it depends upon the speed of your connection.)
Well my first impression on ICS updated Neo V,it is nice since graphics are cool.
over all appearance is better than that of gingerbread.
In terms of usability, ICS is more versatile, wherein you can navigate the phone with its full potential.
There are some lags, but not that bad.
(Note that you cannot use the phone during update, and PLEASE do not disconnect the phone, 'cause it might cause some damage)
I did not install any unwanted apps so I've got a quite large amount of internal memory.
In terms of RAM I got 180-160 amount of RAM.
720p Video recording is not that good compared with gingerbread, I hope the update comes soon.
there are nice transitions specifically the auto-rotate, it's like the one I've seen with IOS.
The photo editor section is also nice, I could play some tricks with it.
Browser is faster than before.
Conclusion: Well I guess it's time to say goodbye to gingerbread, I know there are nice things in Gb, but I find ICS better.
Still, it is your decision whether you update or not.
Also do not expect too much, this is not a high-end device so do not expect that it will have the same performance as with SGS II.
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2011the battery life suggested is seriously a dealbreaker for me, though the rest of the specs is ... moreYes, you are correct. Even I'm having the same issue.
The battery drains very quickly.
I bought neo v. It's really good phone and IcS 4.0.3 sofware available now .l updated 2.3.4 into 4.0.3 and it has no affecte the speed of ram
I am a new Android user and have been using a White Neo V heavily since 2 days with GB and 25+ apps.
. My review:
1) Screen display - Beautiful display with Bravia Engine
2) Lag - Whats that??
3) Game Play - Super ! No lags.
4) Heat Issue - Its not Heat, its called Warmth. Girls can also bear it !
5) Rebooting Issue - No instances.
6) Looks - KILLER !!
7) Scratch and finger print - Take White Neo V, no prints visible unless observed closely.
8) Call Quality - Very Good. Noise cancellation works very well.
9) Battery - Backup is good enough for more than 1 day when used wisely.
10) Data Connectivity (Internet) - Still trying to connect to Internet using Vodafone in Bangalore. Sometimes it connects. Since I have 2G slow internet, Google Play, Sync etc. are giving me tough times. Need to talk to Customer Care for it. However, have used BSNL WiFi in my friends home, works like charm on Neo V !
11) ICS Update - Waiting for stable results from other users, however its available via PC Companion.
12) Cost - Couldn't have got a better option ! Worth spending the money.
Happy User here !
I have bought this phone just before 10days. It's a quite brilliant phone.
now 2 to 3 days i m facing a prob in my neo v.sometime its showing service not responding.its have 3 option
force to close, wait, report.plz help me out is it normal or something wrong in my ph.
mesh, 03 May 2012i have the ray, i updated to ics few weeks back, it is laggy, GB is smooooth and the phone's m... moreSince you have a Ray and not a NEO i suggest you take your comments to the RAY comments page and not here. I and other Neo users who have upgraded their NEO's have no issues at all. Please do not mislead the people by being in the wrong forum