Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.2
7.1

> In reply to jay soni @ 2014-03-09 07:43 from 9Bc{ - click to readI have to successfully update 4.1 in my neo v...but it perform very slowly...so again upgurad 2.3.4 ..bst rom for neo v... So use only gegerbred.. Dont change neo v 's rom... I think 2.3.4 is the best verson...

• 2014-03-12 10:05
  • XuDy

I HAVE A. SONY ERICSSON XPERIA NEO V which I love so much but my challenge is that its draining power .the battery can not last a day.the battery is new.please assist.
desperate izoh
Isaac.ndirangu@fairmont.com

• 2014-03-09 19:00
  • rreN

i like to neo_v but androd ver 4.03(jelly beam)????

• 2014-03-09 07:43
  • 9Bc{

Yes, it does!

• 2014-03-03 18:04
  • aj$R

(PRO) quality of Sound
(CON) High temperature at the len of camera when turn on internet connection.

• 2014-03-03 10:16
  • in8c

ma android version 4.0.4 but front cam not working

• 2014-02-19 05:13
  • utV%

For resetting the xperia neo v. Firstly turn your phone off. Secondly press the menu key(the one on the right) .finally with the men key pressed down press power key to reset the xperia neo v.

• 2014-02-06 11:14
  • sy0d

How can I restart my xperia neo v....?
Pls reply to sreejithbrothers@yahoo.co.in

• 2014-02-03 16:17
  • 7j}d

> In reply to manny @ 2014-01-17 14:19 from 7w0f - click to readhow to upgrade android version & RAM memory? please write me on mjagjitsingh@gmail.com

• 2014-01-31 08:17
  • tUYL

please tell me where to save pictures which i send to other person???
where to save backup folder???because file manager is not here in mobile...thats y what place to create a backup on whatsapp???

• 2014-01-27 12:44
  • 6PbA

> In reply to Giridhar M @ 2014-01-13 18:49 from upcd - click to readI m using same phone since last 2 years
I didnt face any problem of restarting

• 2014-01-25 10:54
  • tA{B

> In reply to HHH @ 2014-01-23 08:13 from PIhu - click to readPower and Volume Down

• 2014-01-24 15:24
  • KSte

> In reply to HHH @ 2014-01-23 08:13 from PIhu - click to readHold the power button and volume down key together for taking a screenshot.

• 2014-01-24 03:24
  • Xu@I

By this Phone ... How to take screenshot In ICS???

• 2014-01-23 08:13
  • PIhu

its great i am using since 2 years almost and its great, regarding its own operating system i use custom cynogenmod 4.2.2 and is very well and doing great,, lots of love to this phone ,, from mi side, i wish ,,, it will upgrade to quade core and with 2gb ram ,, with same small tiny screen on it i will definately buy it,,

• 2014-01-17 14:19
  • 7w0f

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-11 13:05 from 2@Xx - click to readyes.. this mobile having the problem ....auto restarting.......don't buy....

• 2014-01-13 18:49
  • upcd

my phone is hardly 2 weeks.my challenge is that I have to keep it on power all thru. I have stopped all running applications,wi-fi,internet but still have problem.at some point its overheating and draining the power.pls advice what I can do .I love sony Ericson since they have been my choice ever. Am stressed !

• 2014-01-12 14:35
  • rrvX

Third class phone....guys don't ever buy this phone....it has a common issue of getting restarted every now and then in ICS update...in many cases this problem has no solution except getting a new motherboard for it....and a new motherboard is too costly...I m quite disappointed from this phone...it is quite better to buy Micromax....getting no issues at all....be carefullllllllll!!!!!!!

• 2014-01-11 13:05
  • 2@Xx

> In reply to pritesh @ 2013-12-25 15:50 from w9xR - click to readThis is called comparing Apples with Oranges.

Your review is not valid at present time. Neo V is one of the best devices launched around its time. Please learn to compare well.

PS: I am using Neo V for 2 yrs now, running Jelly Bean with much better performance than your Neo V. So learn to unleash the beast than getting run over by it.
Ever heard of XDA Developers?

• 2014-01-07 11:05
  • Ff4k

The set is pathetic, what is that, the build quality, for 18,000 bucks, you can at least give a decent cover,512 mb ram, what the hell am i suppose to do with that,battery pathetic, for 18,000 bucks today in the market I can get a ferrari, in comparison, Sony Neo V is what a maruti 800. Micromax, lava , zolo, they kick sony's ass man. Once I get over with this set, I am never even going to look at Sony again.

• 2013-12-25 15:50
  • w9xR
Total of 9805 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.