Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

7819002

7.4
7.3
7.1

how to upgrade the latest android software for this mobile

• 2014-10-14 07:58
  • ttwt

flash custom rom cm11 android 4.4.4 using cwm, but your device is rooted & bootloader unlocked. Your device become have 407mb ram, 470mb rom and cpu overclocked upto 1,3Ghz.

• 2014-10-04 19:22
  • thtA

how to upgrade android version

• 2014-10-04 13:58
  • t}Qt

Hi, I have been using this phone for almost 3 yrs, phone overall performance is good. I love this camera. Had go to service centre once as I upgraded it to icecream sandwich and phone couldn't afford it and degraded it.
Phone has become slow and can't play with high end games like temple run coz of low ram and rom.

• 2014-10-04 13:15
  • U{7h

> In reply to Tariq @ 2014-09-28 11:05 from rAf6 - click to readenjoy using it

• 2014-10-01 09:41
  • Mfxs

Can anyone tell me how to deactivate safe mode

• 2014-09-28 19:14
  • uNVD

My brother brought this for me in 2012 Jan as he returns from Germany and I was overwhelmed with bundle of excitement as it's my first smartphone in my life and that excitement didn't dtop to a tiny margin till date. I have now upgraded OS and it's giving me fine colors. I am planning to buy Xperia flagship model in future BUT I keep my first GEM in my vault as my treasure. Love you Xperia Neo V and a big hug to all satisfied users. :-)

• 2014-09-28 11:10
  • rAf6

• 2014-09-28 11:05
  • rAf6

its like Rajinikanth evergreen of sony series

• 2014-09-25 12:36
  • Y}KQ

I have been using this phone for more than 2 years and still it is working best...never needed any service..after update and root there is no problem found till date...best phone of sony till date in this price range

• 2014-09-23 10:48
  • bEK%

It is written on the battery that its li-ion 1460mah while gsmarena says neo v has li-po 1500mah battery.. What d hell?...

• 2014-09-17 20:26
  • Hkt2

I am using xperia neo v for last 2 years...
truely speaking I dont needed to go to the service centre.Till now it gives better performance every time.Never needed to think of replacing it.

• 2014-09-16 12:07
  • uwq6

why r u selling it?

• 2014-09-15 20:12
  • ITVi

Using for 2 & a half years,overloading it,but still giving a good performance without major faults & without any kind of cervice...specially camera performance. Going to buy a new phone but don't think to sell this 1....

• 2014-09-13 13:08
  • Py%S

> In reply to sunny @ 2014-07-20 05:10 from Hkqk - click to readWhen you plug your phone into your computer(via USB), it should ask you if to install the Sony Ericsson PC Companion Software...Install it and then check for firmware updates. The ICS update should be shown. Good luck :)

• 2014-09-11 03:43
  • AIAt

Used it for two years...simply loved it

• 2014-09-10 20:22
  • AIAt

completed 2 years. no any fault. battery life is also ok.

• 2014-09-10 12:04
  • XNpC

How to speedup this mobile struck in temple run games . How much sd card capacity of this phone

• 2014-09-10 11:07
  • Xu@R

> In reply to zuhail @ 2014-06-15 21:11 from tUp{ - click to readCan anyone tell me how to root this device to ultra kit hd version.?

• 2014-09-08 05:27
  • iwpK

Is this 4G compatible?

• 2014-09-06 01:59
  • b7hA
Total of 9876 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.