Zavy, 31 Oct 2011Hey guys plss help me wid memory card problem.. Its damn annoyin.. Scared to change d card as ... morechange the memory card with new no problem I changed the card on the first day itself no problem for past two weeks....
supernova-77, 07 Nov 2011yes you can.. not with the built in office lite app... download some office app frm android ma... morelike your review.and now i want to buy neo v can you please tell me detailed about neo v Music Quality it really matters more to me or should i go for sony ericsson live with walkman waiting for your reply.thanks
neha j, 06 Nov 2011HI Frnds...tnks 4 yr suggestions. Getting used to my 1st android. With the help of i-net and m... moreUseless apps in my views r:-
Advance task killer
(Use battry docter app insted of above 2)
App 2 SD (Since Gingerbread has inbuit facility of moving app to ur SD card)
OI file manager(Astro is far better. No use of two filemanager)
Juice defender(Free version drains more batter then it saves)
Look out( Use AVG antivirus. It is better and much litter then Lookout)
Olive office premium(OFFICE SUTE IS ALREADY COMES WITH PHONE)
Memory card comes with the phone is a bit slow(Class 2-- Read/Write speed is 2MBPS).Processor in ur phone runs at 1Ghz and it has to wait every time it retrive data from card. Purchace a new Class 10 memory card which has Read/Write speed is 10MBPS.
Hope it will help u.
I bought my neo v,superb display
But unable to play youtube video?
When I click on watch video,its not playing
I m using aircel 2g sim
Then I put sim in my t715 its playing normal video without buffering?
Plz suggest what should I do?
anirudh bhatia, 06 Nov 2011Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ?? Please Help Me Guys !!LG optimus
zub, 06 Nov 2011can i edit my office documents on this xperia neo v..?? yes you can.. not with the built in office lite app... download some office app frm android market or torrent.. i use picsel smart office
Jai, 07 Nov 2011hey supernova, had a couple of qs more..
1. How good is the black level of the LCD display?
... more1. black is black when viewed direct but tends to become little grey which tilted... but then who is going to watch it that way :P
2. the 720p recording is very good. Neo V also has an additional mic at back which acts as noise canceler so sounds are very clear. recording format- mp4
3. on moderate use... it definitely lasts a day long.. but then it really depends on ur usage and number of communication apps installed like whatsApp or viber or yahoo msgr or skype... they tend to keep running in background... so my advice once done using net.. switch off all the required setting and restart phone :)
4. i downloaded picsel smart office frm torrentz... small app.. after installed it becomes 17mb easy to use app :)
5. Sony has pc suite called PC Companion...it seems easy to use but then i dont have experience to compare it with kies(never used) :)
6. if u mean wireless tethering... there is an option in the phone to use internet frm phone via wifi... but i havnt use it yet...
7. many ppl face rebooting problem. i have got no issues with my handset... although there is an update for phone which i m not installing.
supernova-77, 06 Nov 2011dont know.... but if u or any1 tries do post it here...
my gpu of pc supports hdmi but i m sk... morehey supernova, had a couple of qs more..
1. How good is the black level of the LCD display?
2. How good are the 720p videos taken by the camera? Also what format does the phone save videos like 3gp or mp4?
3. Does the battery last a day atleast on moderate to heavy use?
4. Samsung Galaxy W comes with Office doc viewer n editor.. Does the Neo V have a office editor?
5. Samsung phones use Kies software for connecting to PC, what sw does Sony use? How good is it?
6. Samsung kies allows wireless connection to pc, does Sony sw allow same?
7. Any problems or complaints u hv with this phone?
Thx in advance...
anirudh bhatia, 06 Nov 2011Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ?? Please Help Me Guys !!hey frnd,go for neo v.it has new looks and bit more battery power and hdmi out. I would suggest u to go for neo v.
anirudh bhatia, 06 Nov 2011Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ?? Please Help Me Guys !!Go for the Xperia Neo V its an awesome handset, easily beats the iphone 4 hands down and thats a big call!!
Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ??
Please Help Me Guys !!
Abhi_Hyd, 04 Nov 2011No need of App2SD app. since in android 2.3.4(Neo V firmware) has in built facility of movin a... moreHI Frnds...tnks 4 yr suggestions. Getting used to my 1st android. With the help of i-net and my cousin, i hv dwnloaded many app, which is fun but it made my mobile slower and less responsive.
My cousin told that it may be due to dwnloadn many similar app. SO i'm listing my dwnloaded app- KINDLY POINT ME APP WHICH ARE SIMILAR AND NEEDS TO BE DELETED and one which i hv missed out.
Adobe flash 11
Advance task killer
App 2 SD
Astro file manager
OI file manager
Olive office premium
vshl, 06 Nov 2011can i use hdmi output on computer...i mean not on tv..dont know.... but if u or any1 tries do post it here...
my gpu of pc supports hdmi but i m skeptical :P
Naveen, 06 Nov 2011Will It Supports 4G ??It won't be support 4G although the hardware (MSM8255 chipset) actually supports HSPA+ since this phone is stucked in HSPA class8 (7.2 Mbps) and could not be upgraded.
Do not install the crap apps like mobo task killer or advanced task killer... they dont work much well as the apps start up yet again...
NetQin Mobile security
Netquin Android booster
NetQin Mobile Manager(hardly used this one)
also no need for some battry apps like juice-defender... this will itself drink the juice... instead do following
>in Setting>dispplay> turn off bravia engine and lower the brightness level u see fit (i keep 30%)
animation= no animation
screen timeout 30 sec (15 sec is way too low)
>Setting>Location & security.... turn off "use wireless network+GPS satellites"... i thik these are only used for google maps.... coz i keep surfing net(wifi) most of time without changing these setting.
>Setting>Accounts & sync.... turn of auto-sync and then background data traffic when not using the net at all.. this is reduce the apps useless background running
>always keel wifi/bluetooth/gps off when not using at all.... these are the worst enemy of ur battery
>lastly, try keeping wallpaper much of black... (i use SE Onyx theme)
Obviously these wallpaper setting and brightness setting are only to be used when alone or home.... but when u want to FLAUNT it... maximize the settings and see people getting awwed by it :D ;) happens all the time.
lp, 06 Nov 2011hi supernova, could you tell me which phone u were using previously?this is my 2nd phone after SE W200i which i used 4 years and still working :)
i believe in buying a phone that lasts long and provides the support with atleast 2 years of tech improvisation buffer..
supernova-77, 04 Nov 2011ok i am using this phone for now 3 weeks and my review >DESIGN: SE never let me down wit... moresuperb review ... iam using it n feeling d same ..only disappointment with hd games ..hope dey vll update it soon ..besides dat dis is really awesome..
vshl, 06 Nov 2011hi all..how is neo v compared to galaxy s??does ericsson neo v has restarting problems and if ... moreCompared to galaxy s1,
1. Battery life of NeoV i felt is better
2. Looks of NeoV are better.
3. No restarting problems for me, it's been about 15-10 days since I bought the phone.
4. Phone is easy to use with 1 hand, which wasn't the case with S1.
5. Android version is up to date and will get updates for a longer time to come than S1.
6. HDMI out.