Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.1

Xperia neo v or samsung galaxy sl.
which one is better?

• 2011-10-25 14:44
  • 7XN}

Guyz can some one tel me the difference between the neo and neo v. Because i planned to get neo but i am not getting any Retail outlet over here.

• 2011-10-25 14:25
  • uS6P

Hi,
Is it a good choice to buy Neo from eBay. Because its the only choice to buy in India.

I want Neo because its having 8MP EXMOR, 8 GB card & In ear headset which impress me.

Anyway I called the eBay vendor & got the following as reponse for my queries.

1. I can go in person to the shop in Chennai as Im also reside in Chennai. But I cant use cards only cash payment thru in Person.
2. Dealer's warrenty means if any fault occures means we have to take it to the vendor or we can service in SE service center & claim the money from the Dealer.

The 2nd point worries me. whether the Dealer will reimburse the money after we serviced on our own. If true means would it be 100%...?

Can anyone clarify it...

Also I want to know whether Neo will get any problem so that it will make me go to service frequently...

Whether Is it a failure model because SE stopped it.

Thanks in advance,
Elango
Chennai, India.

• 2011-10-25 12:19
  • PB87

> In reply to sanjaybharadwaj @ 2011-10-25 04:29 from Khuc - click to readNo it's not like that. GSMArena surely give a review for Neo V even though Neo got a review. But it will take around a month from the launch to give review about the product. (Nokia 701 got a review eventhough Nokia C7 was reviewed already. 701 is upgraded version on C7)

• 2011-10-25 10:42
  • 2SN5

> In reply to RK @ 2011-10-25 06:17 from PSL6 - click to readHey how to use video chat in gtalk..??

• 2011-10-25 09:30
  • w49R

i have bought it at rs.17500/- in kolkata steel colour looks g8. they also given me a blue tooth head set and reebok t-shirt and two silver coin along.

• 2011-10-25 09:20
  • w4j1

Xperia arc

• 2011-10-25 09:15
  • 9I$b

I bought this one day ago from Delhi and this is a classic smartphone.I bought this in 17000 Rs. Neo v has nice camera.in comparison between Nokia cells and neo v neo v is absolutely nice. It is a phone that will never bore you

• 2011-10-25 07:33
  • 7tDx

Nice mobile,so happy with Google movie neo v

• 2011-10-25 06:57
  • bJ6p

Guys, it's an awesome phone to use, it posses a latest version of android in the market and LED display gurantees a second look, gtalk allows you to have a video chat and integrated facebook is a highlight, 1GHZ processor allows you to play exetensive gaming.

Proud in having one

• 2011-10-25 06:17
  • PSL6

> In reply to sanjaybharadwaj @ 2011-10-25 04:29 from Khuc - click to readWell datz d most anxious part of it.. I wanted to knw how diz 5mp snapper performs under ur barrage of tests.. I hope u change ur mind and do a review 4 diz. Odr reviews are available but i genuinely trust only gsmarena.com. I was confused btwn ray and diz so i thot maybe ur review will help:-(

• 2011-10-25 05:45
  • 9xH3

Hi All,
Does it supports Swype or anybody has installed Swype on this phone?
How is the earpiece and speaker phone clarity & sound?
Speed of GPS locking?
Thanks in advance

• 2011-10-25 05:37
  • t}x6

Which colour is better?

• 2011-10-25 05:33
  • 7XN7

> In reply to gulan @ 2011-10-23 18:57 from up1I - click to readJust stick a scratch card to the backside panel of the white neo.... No dust and dirt on the phone.... I'm using my white (not neo v) color phone like this.... It also prevents back panel from scratches, when keeping down

• 2011-10-25 05:14
  • 7qCx

> In reply to jafaraliPDGL @ 2011-10-24 10:12 from rASU - click to readobviously xperia neo!!! this has better camera performance and android os which is so much versatile than simbian.

• 2011-10-25 04:52
  • 85S7

please anyone clarify my doubt. is it possible to use fring application in this mobile. because i tried some Sony Ericsson mobile to use fring but it not worked. so please clarify my doubt.

• 2011-10-25 04:45
  • w7ia

> In reply to jafaraliPDGL @ 2011-10-24 10:12 from rASU - click to readGO buy the normal xperia Neo to go between neo v and n8 ... the camera of neo is 8mp exmor-r and have better specs than n8 and it plays on the same price range..

• 2011-10-25 04:41
  • t7B8

is it possible to use fring application?

• 2011-10-25 04:40
  • w7ia

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-24 11:22 from 9xH3 - click to readIt will not be reviewed because GSMArena.com has already reviewed Xperia Neo and everything is same with Xperia Neo V as well, except for the camera megapixels

• 2011-10-25 04:29
  • Khuc

> In reply to jafaraliPDGL @ 2011-10-24 10:12 from rASU - click to readbuy neo v
n8 doesnot support skype video calls
but neo v support

• 2011-10-25 04:03
  • 0Cnc
Total of 9876 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.