Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.1

Hi guys, i really need ur helps. I cant decide what to buy between Xperia Ray and Xperia Neo V . I hope some of you who has experience between these 2 phone can provide me some informations. Thanks

• 2011-10-26 06:50
  • 693K

Anybody know why there is 2 proximity sensors?
Also pl let me know the speed/accuracy of the GPS.
Thankx

• 2011-10-26 06:26
  • PGk7

Have got the phone and loving it. No video calling for now but will be updated with ics.

• 2011-10-26 05:18
  • 2@k7

All,
Do we know why this phone (as well as Neo) got 2 proximity sensors?
Also anybody installed Swype and tried out.
Appreaciate your early answers.

• 2011-10-26 04:20
  • bCbj

This is really a very good phone overall, I give it an 8.5 out of 10. Too bad the camera downgraded to 5MP in the V. Front facing camera could come with higher quality.

• 2011-10-26 03:38
  • TCXw

> In reply to Elango YK @ 2011-10-25 12:19 from PB87 - click to readboss. i think you can buy the neo v ,rather than neo..why not go for the updated model ? 265ppi pixel density of it is more than enough..
and regarding galaxy S (NOT SII) , it has no FLASH..i will definitely not buy a mobile without flash at the price range of 17000/- and moreover NEO V has many advantages over galaxy S ( 3D , HD CAM , BRAVIA ENGINE ....and many more...) i will give my hard earned money to neo v and definitely not to galaxy S

• 2011-10-25 20:41
  • YTJH

I dont know how ppl go for N8(Symbian os) in this android world.........WTF!!!!! And this is the best phone.Fast,Big,CHeap and loaded woth features......love it ;)

• 2011-10-25 20:07
  • utY5

Xperia neo v or samsung galaxy sl.
which one is better?

• 2011-10-25 14:44
  • 7XN}

Guyz can some one tel me the difference between the neo and neo v. Because i planned to get neo but i am not getting any Retail outlet over here.

• 2011-10-25 14:25
  • uS6P

Hi,
Is it a good choice to buy Neo from eBay. Because its the only choice to buy in India.

I want Neo because its having 8MP EXMOR, 8 GB card & In ear headset which impress me.

Anyway I called the eBay vendor & got the following as reponse for my queries.

1. I can go in person to the shop in Chennai as Im also reside in Chennai. But I cant use cards only cash payment thru in Person.
2. Dealer's warrenty means if any fault occures means we have to take it to the vendor or we can service in SE service center & claim the money from the Dealer.

The 2nd point worries me. whether the Dealer will reimburse the money after we serviced on our own. If true means would it be 100%...?

Can anyone clarify it...

Also I want to know whether Neo will get any problem so that it will make me go to service frequently...

Whether Is it a failure model because SE stopped it.

Thanks in advance,
Elango
Chennai, India.

• 2011-10-25 12:19
  • PB87

> In reply to sanjaybharadwaj @ 2011-10-25 04:29 from Khuc - click to readNo it's not like that. GSMArena surely give a review for Neo V even though Neo got a review. But it will take around a month from the launch to give review about the product. (Nokia 701 got a review eventhough Nokia C7 was reviewed already. 701 is upgraded version on C7)

• 2011-10-25 10:42
  • 2SN5

> In reply to RK @ 2011-10-25 06:17 from PSL6 - click to readHey how to use video chat in gtalk..??

• 2011-10-25 09:30
  • w49R

i have bought it at rs.17500/- in kolkata steel colour looks g8. they also given me a blue tooth head set and reebok t-shirt and two silver coin along.

• 2011-10-25 09:20
  • w4j1

Xperia arc

• 2011-10-25 09:15
  • 9I$b

I bought this one day ago from Delhi and this is a classic smartphone.I bought this in 17000 Rs. Neo v has nice camera.in comparison between Nokia cells and neo v neo v is absolutely nice. It is a phone that will never bore you

• 2011-10-25 07:33
  • 7tDx

Nice mobile,so happy with Google movie neo v

• 2011-10-25 06:57
  • bJ6p

Guys, it's an awesome phone to use, it posses a latest version of android in the market and LED display gurantees a second look, gtalk allows you to have a video chat and integrated facebook is a highlight, 1GHZ processor allows you to play exetensive gaming.

Proud in having one

• 2011-10-25 06:17
  • PSL6

> In reply to sanjaybharadwaj @ 2011-10-25 04:29 from Khuc - click to readWell datz d most anxious part of it.. I wanted to knw how diz 5mp snapper performs under ur barrage of tests.. I hope u change ur mind and do a review 4 diz. Odr reviews are available but i genuinely trust only gsmarena.com. I was confused btwn ray and diz so i thot maybe ur review will help:-(

• 2011-10-25 05:45
  • 9xH3

Hi All,
Does it supports Swype or anybody has installed Swype on this phone?
How is the earpiece and speaker phone clarity & sound?
Speed of GPS locking?
Thanks in advance

• 2011-10-25 05:37
  • t}x6
Total of 9904 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.