Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.1

> In reply to Prakash Murthy @ 2011-10-25 20:41 from YTJH - click to readbut i guess samsungs hummming bird chipset is far better than 2 nd generation snapdragon chipsets !!! it has bench marks close to the dual cores(close to tegra 2 ,better than exynos of sg2 interms of gaming) !! and dat 3D ,bravia engine that yu mentiond dosent mean a lot cause de image quality of galaxy s is far better than medium image quality in sony ericson !!! yu can read de reviews in gsm itself in case yu dont beleve me :)
cheers

• 2011-10-26 18:17
  • ut1M

Friends, encourage to buy sonyericsson , Nokia products these mfgs are producing greenheat mobiles ,these are eco friendly and no toxic material used for manufacturing the mobile .this mobiles not only eco it is best for human health.coming to the Sonyericsson neo v. it is worth buying .at this price the neo v is allrounder .so don't have second thought go for green mobiles like Sibyl neo v ,cedar c901,nokias c6 01,600,700,701 etc.

• 2011-10-26 17:57
  • YQUC

Hi guys ......... can any one say which is the best among these three phones
1.sony ericsson xperia neo v
2.samsung galaxy SL
3.Iphone 3gs

...........thnx

• 2011-10-26 17:31
  • vGkQ

can any one say which one is best among these 3 phones..
sony ericsson xperia neo v , samsung galaxy SL and Iphone 3gs......thnx

• 2011-10-26 17:13
  • vGkQ

Which colour is the best?
I personally like dark colored phones i.e. Black etc.
But the blue gradient version of neo v doesn't look good in pics & videos, the silver color is better instead.
What do you guys think?

• 2011-10-26 16:38
  • Khr4

> In reply to [deleted post]Hi friends,

1 day before i had posted about neo v but this site removed that post . . . .i dont know why? . . . . i just share what i exp in this mobile . . . . . . . . . be careful about this mobile . . . .

• 2011-10-26 15:17
  • tE%x

Hi Guyz! Can anybody tell me whether this phone supports video calls, voice messages, youtube videos and all other kinds of videos, video ringtones, about the photo quality and clarity, and does front camera work properly. Plz do co-operate friendz, itz quite urgent..!!

• 2011-10-26 12:34
  • wdK6

> In reply to Karan @ 2011-10-26 05:18 from 2@k7 - click to readhi can give me details about ics..i need video call.

• 2011-10-26 12:14
  • vV5G

Hi guys, i really need ur helps. I cant decide what to buy between Xperia Ray and Xperia Neo V . I hope some of you who has experience between these 2 phone can provide me some informations. Thanks

• 2011-10-26 06:50
  • 693K

Anybody know why there is 2 proximity sensors?
Also pl let me know the speed/accuracy of the GPS.
Thankx

• 2011-10-26 06:26
  • PGk7

Have got the phone and loving it. No video calling for now but will be updated with ics.

• 2011-10-26 05:18
  • 2@k7

All,
Do we know why this phone (as well as Neo) got 2 proximity sensors?
Also anybody installed Swype and tried out.
Appreaciate your early answers.

• 2011-10-26 04:20
  • bCbj

This is really a very good phone overall, I give it an 8.5 out of 10. Too bad the camera downgraded to 5MP in the V. Front facing camera could come with higher quality.

• 2011-10-26 03:38
  • TCXw

> In reply to Elango YK @ 2011-10-25 12:19 from PB87 - click to readboss. i think you can buy the neo v ,rather than neo..why not go for the updated model ? 265ppi pixel density of it is more than enough..
and regarding galaxy S (NOT SII) , it has no FLASH..i will definitely not buy a mobile without flash at the price range of 17000/- and moreover NEO V has many advantages over galaxy S ( 3D , HD CAM , BRAVIA ENGINE ....and many more...) i will give my hard earned money to neo v and definitely not to galaxy S

• 2011-10-25 20:41
  • YTJH

I dont know how ppl go for N8(Symbian os) in this android world.........WTF!!!!! And this is the best phone.Fast,Big,CHeap and loaded woth features......love it ;)

• 2011-10-25 20:07
  • utY5

Xperia neo v or samsung galaxy sl.
which one is better?

• 2011-10-25 14:44
  • 7XN}

Guyz can some one tel me the difference between the neo and neo v. Because i planned to get neo but i am not getting any Retail outlet over here.

• 2011-10-25 14:25
  • uS6P

Hi,
Is it a good choice to buy Neo from eBay. Because its the only choice to buy in India.

I want Neo because its having 8MP EXMOR, 8 GB card & In ear headset which impress me.

Anyway I called the eBay vendor & got the following as reponse for my queries.

1. I can go in person to the shop in Chennai as Im also reside in Chennai. But I cant use cards only cash payment thru in Person.
2. Dealer's warrenty means if any fault occures means we have to take it to the vendor or we can service in SE service center & claim the money from the Dealer.

The 2nd point worries me. whether the Dealer will reimburse the money after we serviced on our own. If true means would it be 100%...?

Can anyone clarify it...

Also I want to know whether Neo will get any problem so that it will make me go to service frequently...

Whether Is it a failure model because SE stopped it.

Thanks in advance,
Elango
Chennai, India.

• 2011-10-25 12:19
  • PB87

> In reply to sanjaybharadwaj @ 2011-10-25 04:29 from Khuc - click to readNo it's not like that. GSMArena surely give a review for Neo V even though Neo got a review. But it will take around a month from the launch to give review about the product. (Nokia 701 got a review eventhough Nokia C7 was reviewed already. 701 is upgraded version on C7)

• 2011-10-25 10:42
  • 2SN5
Total of 9912 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V.