Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3

> In reply to Aussie @ 2013-12-20 01:45 from 7t7x - click to readMotorola Moto G :)

• 2013-12-22 00:01
  • fqeD

> In reply to Aussie @ 2013-12-20 01:45 from 7t7x - click to readm not gonna say the xperia play is bad.... but it does have some features a bit out dated...4 eg: the gingerbread os... n the rear cam is 5 mp.... i rather suggest u to buy him d canvas 4 which has jellybean os....along with 1gb ram and 16 gb intrnl memory.....n its also a bit cheaper than xperia play n u can run many high graphic games also the psp games...... and it is much faster

• 2013-12-21 21:22
  • XuEe

> In reply to Aussie @ 2013-12-20 01:45 from 7t7x - click to readperfect !! it is better than the other smratphone which u prefer :D

• 2013-12-20 14:00
  • tufg

My 15 year old son is hassling me to buy him one for xmas and I just wanted to know if it is worth buying? I wanted to buy him a Lumia 520 Nokia or a Sony Xperia E or even a Htc desire 300. Are any of these phones better then the PLAY? Any comments would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance

• 2013-12-20 01:45
  • 7t7x

The mobile phone doesn't support zooming, unlike in other mobile phones: is there any application which supports zooming?

• 2013-12-13 12:37
  • NvfE

How can i download android 4.1 at my Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY?

• 2013-12-06 13:19
  • 0Ve}

> In reply to foldkatana @ 2013-12-01 16:50 from KZ8B - click to readmy xperia play has lost its touch
what should i do to make it come back
i mean it does not respond to touch again ]

• 2013-12-06 01:33
  • fsT5

I would NOT use this phone. It has serious software related issues that prevent it from being useable. If Sony had the guts to make a sequel to this, they would. But they didn't. Switching back to my Note II and getting this phone refunded!

• 2013-12-05 20:27
  • 7sQP

Having this phone for 2 year, best phone for playing emulator games, ppsspp gba N64 , superb

• 2013-12-05 10:54
  • uCjn
  • F

Hello my name is Vicente. i live in Chile. i am 11 years old. for Christmas this year, I receive an xperia play. What game should I buy first for my xperia play?

my favorite games are final fantasy, megaman (megaman 2 is my favorite), super smash bros. I like racing games too like mario kart.

I do not like fighter games like mortal kombat.

thank you for helping me!

-Vicente

• 2013-12-04 15:55
  • LFCv

ive been usin this fone for 2 years now, so let me share u this fone weaknesses. 1.dont ever drop this fone very hard or never drop it at all even if by accident cuz this fone touch screen is very sensitive, or else u would have to change ur digitizer $$$ (digitizer for xperia play won't cause u much as much as samsung though: need to replace digitizer n lcd 1 set.. :-P) 2.when ure typing very fast, there's a lag gap of fonts to load especially when ure using a firefox browser. 3.this fone is not build for browsing the internet longer than 4 hours. i've tested it on firefox browser, the battery runs out very fast on ya. x_x 4.network connection sumtime gets disconnected n reconnect afterward when ure browsing. even though its not always happening, it still vexed me. who wouldn't want a stable connection rite? :-P 5.having ur phone memory on heavy usage (probably below 50mb free of space on mnt) this fone would go into lag mode n when ure forcing it to do multiple things, itll restart. x_x so there u hav it~ ^_^v other than that, this fone is great n a must hav for gamers who loves to play their hd games anywhere anytime playstation styled. (not suitable for games that require bigger space to saved game on mnt such as 'wild blood') this fone is bolted wit stereo speaker (i love the sound of it ^_^ ) n last longer (around 12hours or longer) when playing music. wish there were sum fone tht can top this fone on PlayStation button gaming fone!! Lol~ :-P

• 2013-12-01 16:50
  • KZ8B

Bottom screen doesn't work at all. I can't even touch my space bar. But I really enjoyed the games

• 2013-12-01 11:10
  • PIMs

> In reply to Hitman Shah @ 2013-10-24 18:05 from 32I6 - click to readyou chould not buy this phone. i have one of these myself and its not very fast, you wont be able to use it for too long, becouse it will get overheated. if you type it wont really catch up and if you've been browsing for too long, it can mess up your typing and it will crash. when it does crash, you need to open the back and you will need to remove the battery (which will be very hot,so be carefull) and then you will need to put the battery back in. (sorry for bad english)

• 2013-11-21 19:03
  • ncrI

> In reply to yhatz @ 2013-04-25 02:35 from t7XH - click to readPs1 emulator is PlayStation pocket so you just have to find on Google

• 2013-11-11 14:04
  • PFB0

> In reply to Hitman Shah @ 2013-10-24 18:05 from 32I6 - click to readwell this only connects to the playstation and the nokia conects only to the xbox

• 2013-11-05 17:49
  • 3a7V

How to identify genuine r800i

• 2013-10-25 05:30
  • IWSu

I want to buy this phone but I'm stuck in the middle as I want to buy the Nokia Lumia 620 as well? which one is better? also can both these phones connect to an xbox 360 console? I'm not an phone expert, so that is why I'm asking. Reply back ASAP please.

• 2013-10-24 18:05
  • 32I6

Hello,
I got At&t sony xperia play r800at phone few months earlier. It was unlocked and i used it with my network provider with no problem. Unfortunately i have added a pattern lock and forgot the pattern. It was connected with my gmail account which i was using earlier and i do not remember the password either. So i have no way to remove the lock. I read that master reset will wipe the lock pattern and tried to do a master reset by going to the bootloader menu. But phone does not allow me to go there.
Please help me to solve my problem.

• 2013-10-24 04:53
  • teqk

Hello,
Please help me to solve my problem.

• 2013-10-24 04:51
  • teqk

wat rating wuld u giv ur fone as da cretors

• 2013-10-19 16:05
  • mEa3
Total of 2450 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY.