Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4

Is there any way to expand the internal memory of this device? I luv it so much .. I don't want to throw it away. Thanks

• 2015-06-27 16:34
  • NrcZ

> In reply to averhielle @ 2015-06-02 08:20 from Kg%i - click to readdD6UEb Hola! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!

• 2015-06-03 03:02
  • 6vAs

I think this is a nifty trick to open a hard-to-open cover of Xperia pro
1.There is a cover for HDMI port,open it with your long fingernails or a stick.
2.There's a "fingernail crease" in the HDMI port when the port is open,place your fingernail on the "crease" and pull it up real good and your cover is open.
HOPE IT HELPED!

• 2015-06-02 08:20
  • Kg%i

q

• 2015-06-02 08:12
  • Kg%i

sony ericsson's great phone..

• 2015-05-01 18:50
  • Hkq4

Touch pad is not working Can I replace it

• 2015-04-19 11:09
  • terw

just install custom rom " xperia ultimate hd" 5.0.1
It doubles the battery life and the rom has only 70 mb.
It;s twice as faster

• 2015-04-10 17:35
  • 0Ueb

> In reply to bittu @ 2015-01-26 11:18 from vGxW - click to readYou make video call on skype. You skype download on google play and you video call then.

• 2015-03-24 11:02
  • p4Ng

ive had it since 2012, so yeah long time

first time i got it, i was in heaven... my old phone was a V360 by motorola, flip fone... tho i did have a k800i for a while, but that broke...

this was my first SMART phone, it was cool... and i loved the keyboard - my fav part of the fone cause they dont make any more keyboard fones :(

i get to watch pron before i sleep, youtube ETC!
it's not the greatest smart fone, it's what i call a "budget smart fone" ... retail value of $200 back then

the only reason i wanna upgrade is cause the hardware isnt that great, weak CPU... doesnt load the fastest at certain things, web browsing isnt the best... etc.

so i wouldnt mind sacrificing the keyboard for a faster stronger powerful fone, with a bigger screeen

S5 i think i want

• 2015-03-18 01:38
  • IDvj

"need help everyone...my xperia mk16i drains battery fast, i already change my battery, still it draining fast. thank you."

I had same issue, solved it by removing micro sd card.

• 2015-02-20 17:11
  • JK%Q

Best phone I've had so far, still using it in 2015. It works flawlessly and battery can sometimes last for 5+ days. This thing is indestructible. Dropped it over 50 times, a few times it fell on concrete from over 2m (launched it into the air when attempting to pull it out of the pocket fast :D). It has so many scratches and the case broke at few spots but everything is still working normally.

• 2015-02-19 23:31
  • 3bQK

• 2015-01-30 14:11
  • 7X1M

sir
I am use to Sony Ericsson Xperia pro modal NO.mk16i .. but I am not make in a video call ..and not recved to video call. so please you are me help to how make in a video call ..

• 2015-01-26 11:22
  • vGxW

sir
I am usge to sony Sony Ericsson Xperia pro mobile but I can no video calling and not received to video call so please.. so please how to make a video call ..
please reply me answer ...

• 2015-01-26 11:18
  • vGxW

> In reply to clayton @ 2015-01-21 12:59 from 0mvN - click to readget a samsung captivate glide (i927)

• 2015-01-23 00:01
  • pFNG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-19 04:49 from t@xU - click to readit is worth to get in 2015? i dont want a costly phone since i dont use it alot, just a mid range

• 2015-01-21 12:59
  • 0mvN

I am using for 4 years.... it is so good to use it..
Till now "No problem"...

• 2015-01-19 04:49
  • t@xU

I have been using this phone for last 2.5 yrs, few days back it display started creating problems, it will not come up. On restarting the phone it used to come up, but now it is dead permanently. Can anyone help ?

• 2015-01-15 18:41
  • bEL5

why anyone cant video call me. how to turn it on?

• 2015-01-12 11:29
  • KArt

why anyone cant video call me. how to turn it on?

• 2014-12-22 20:18
  • XNi%
Total of 3906 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro.