Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2

Guys stop whining like small children! Most of us are adults here.

Listen I'm like you, I wanted this phone so badly but it wasn't available. So, I did some research online and discovered that this phone is available online! You can buy it from several stores brand new.

Check ebay, Amazon or if you would prefer go directly to mobile sites in UK, USA, CANADA and then you can get your self one.

The phone is released but SE is not making any noise about this phone, I don't know why really! It's the best phone I ever used till date.

Anyway, we are in 2011! So technology has evolved a lot so you better use it if you demand a power technological phone like the Xperia pro :)

• 2011-09-10 15:46
  • Irg7

so sad really, :(

y izit so hard 4 SE to release their product here in Malaysia especially Pro,

i'ii keep waitin, waitin n waitin for their fon, start frm Arc, Neo even Play only AP version available..its been months, der still no sight of Z version..wat happens SE??

as I can see, ders few new models release n arrrgghhh..Pro is no wer to be seen,

i tot of getting Neo/Play since ders no sight of Pro, but only AP set available n im not a fan of AP set..

Adoiii, penin2..

r dey goin to release dis fon o not???

• 2011-09-10 08:59
  • PUBr

Fido has released the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, $350 outright or $50 on a 3-year

• 2011-09-10 05:41
  • fvSr

> In reply to mancimfcfan @ 2011-09-09 22:22 from 39xk - click to readI am pretty sure that they are working on the upgrade of this phone. That would make sense considering how late it is and Arc getting the "S" version.
What sucks for me, is that I am in the US, and we probably won't see the upgrade here. I was shocked to hear that MK16a was released before "i" and immediately smelled something fishy. What is also very suspicious, is that there are NO full reviews of this phone, ANYWHERE. It's almost as if no one wants to talk about it until it is finalized. Catch my drift?

Folks, don't loose your hope. Touchscreen is a joke. If you start buying Apples and Samsungs, there will be no market for the full keyboard phones, and they will seize to exist. Plus, even if SE does scrap the PRO, it will definitely come up with something similar. They are consistently unbeaten with their designs of form-factor and UI. Continue demanding the best, and you will be rewarded.

• 2011-09-10 04:32
  • 4qxL

> In reply to mancimfcfan @ 2011-09-07 19:11 from 395s - click to readHave contacted se and this is what they said

Currently Sony Ericsson does not have an exact release date for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro as we are still going through our final testing stage. We would suggest that you frequently visit the Sony Ericsson website for further information regarding release dates for this product along with the features & specifications.

This is getting beyond a joke

• 2011-09-09 22:22
  • 39xk

its really shamless for yu SE , ya killed this fone in CRADLE , I waited this fone for months & yu Disappointed my hope on yu , this fone specifications are very backward for the Q4 hopes .

• 2011-09-09 15:05
  • fphu

> In reply to wise man @ 2011-09-06 18:33 from Y186 - click to readreally ? i cant see it :(

• 2011-09-09 13:18
  • t7$d

dont have hope on this phone,SE has had lot of building this phone.They are not going to realease it.its an eyewash,that they realeased in canada in last month,since then nothin progressed.guys go for neo,arc s..............

• 2011-09-09 12:51
  • PMTk

> In reply to 514 montreal user @ 2011-09-08 20:10 from 4mqB - click to readCan you please share the battery performance? SE droids have been very notorious in this aspect. Is this phone an exception?

• 2011-09-09 02:15
  • ubFw

i am really unhappy with whats going on!! i had and still have my hopes up for this phone (sony ericsson xperia pro). i feel let down by sony!!!! does anyone know if it is or not going to get released in uk england and when???? lol i need to know!

• 2011-09-08 22:18
  • 0F0N

Honestly this phone is great !! I have had the lg optimus, iphone 4, 3g, 2 and blackberry torch. This phones puts all of those mobile devices to shame. I am not going to write a super tech review other sites can do this for me but all i can say is that this device is the best i have ever had and i am a true cell phone geek!!!!

• 2011-09-08 20:10
  • 4mqB

Sony Ericsson announced that, all their latest Xperia phones are going to get the latest update of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. I think Xperia Pro also included in that. It's really a good news for all Xperia users.

• 2011-09-08 18:11
  • uvsa

> In reply to Farhan @ 2011-09-07 21:12 from ubFw - click to readim with u, hopefully sooner.

• 2011-09-08 13:50
  • PBRB

> In reply to v @ 2011-09-06 15:56 from iwq{ - click to readI have seen the same status for at least a month on SE India website ! I hopw it changes to Available soon .

• 2011-09-08 05:33
  • Ma%P

This phone is seriously Amazing!! I mean what's not to love about it. A brilliant 8mp camera + smooth HD recording, a gorgeous screen, a sturdy keyboard, the latest and greatest android version and finally all this in a sexy compact design.

Kudos for SE for building such a phone, but it kills me that they didn't release it on time which made a lot of serious customers look elsewhere.

I recently ordered it online, and let me tell you this loud and clear, screw touch screen phones yes screw them badly!! Guys it's fantastic to have a touch screen phone but it's nothing if you don't have with it a real keyboard!

God the keyboard makes all the difference in the world!! I used to have an iphone4 and sgs and constantly typing on the screen was kind of annoying! With this phone you simply have a small laptop. The keyboard is heaven no more typos and mistakes because of typing on the screen.

Best phone till date for me!

• 2011-09-08 03:52
  • Irg7

I'm waiting for Gsmarena.com to write a full review of this device so that I may make a decision whether to buy this phone or not.

• 2011-09-07 21:12
  • ubFw

Why are there still no full reviews of this phone? The phone is definitely released already but no phone web sites have reviewed it.

• 2011-09-07 20:50
  • j%7Y

What the hell is happening with this phone? When will it be released in the uk? The Carphone warehouse have removed it from their coming soon section and their is no mention of it on the site

• 2011-09-07 19:11
  • 395s

There are many reasons that you should buy this mobile.
1.its just got a medium sized 3.7 Inch screen with a full qwerty keybord.
2.its easy to chat,write a message on facebook or twitter.
3.The Standard Li-Po 1500 mAH primary Battary same as the SE RAY but the SE ray has a small 3.3 inche screen and no full qwerty keybord it sucks a lot Battare than the SE PRO.

so why are all the opioion writers write bad opions about the SE PRO

• 2011-09-06 23:26
  • 3CH0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-09-06 10:30 from t7$d - click to readthe mic is located right beneath the main three buttons

• 2011-09-06 18:33
  • Y186
Total of 3857 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro.