Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3

> In reply to Omkar @ 2013-12-22 13:24 from uuQ@ - click to readAfter rooting the phone's keyboard and notification led everything works smooth??

• 2013-12-24 09:02
  • Kx5F

Hi friends, after long association with xperia pro finally I sold my fav device after installing kit kat 4.4.2. And now bought nexus 5, its awesome. Purpose of posting this post is to assist who want to install KitKat on there xperia pro.
Please mail me if you wish.

Regards,
Omky

• 2013-12-22 13:24
  • uuQ@

> In reply to Omkar @ 2013-12-14 11:55 from tUYd - click to readwhere do u find kitkat update?where i will find them? pls reply

• 2013-12-19 03:30
  • tE69

> In reply to mk @ 2013-12-15 15:51 from X}CR - click to readmaybe the problem is your carrier not your mobile...i have this for 1 yr and never encounter such problems....

• 2013-12-16 13:23
  • apMh

WIth Xperia pro I have very bad experience. I gave this mobile 3 times to service center and they told its ok but every time I found problem in talking somebody over mobile. Its disconnection within minute or half minute. I can't talk continuously. Service center person is not repairing fully as per my satisfaction.

• 2013-12-15 15:51
  • X}CR

I installed android 4.4.1 Kitkat, it's running very well smooth, fast

• 2013-12-14 11:55
  • tUYd

ive been using this phone for a year already ang it still works fine.. Im using "viper xperia" custom rom and it works great!!

• 2013-11-29 17:33
  • th6W

> In reply to Manoj @ 2013-10-24 08:49 from Kx5M - click to readRoot your Pro, they buy ROM Toolbox Pro and use its Move To SD feature... Also, with it you can convert into system app the apps that need to stay in the internal (widgets,etc) That way you free up more storage without breaking any functionality of the app. But, some apps may disappear when trying to move to the internal by converting it into system app. In that case reinstall and try again when the app is not linked to any configuration.
This works. The system partition has some 230MB of available storage. Use it.

Only if you can't buy, you can go with the free solution: Link2SD. But ROM Toolbox is the best root app for tweaking and servicing in Android.

Don't get a copy illegally. Don't steal. Would you like your father to be robbed? By the developers work.

- L

• 2013-11-01 15:47
  • LKV2

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-10-03 06:39 from LKV2 - click to readI know CM ROMs. They are good, but my help offering was for stock GB because I don't think an average user would need to flash a custom ROM to get a satisfactory experience.
And the only somehow valuable feature lacking in GB is the multitasking/switch apps method introduced since ICS. Can you name at least 3 features from the many you alleged?

Also, please share the link to the exact ROM you're using and having a satisfactory experience with... as some have issues. That would be useful.

Anyway, the Pro is still a very nice and capable device n.n

• 2013-11-01 15:35
  • LKV2

> In reply to vijay @ 2013-10-30 18:46 from vb$4 - click to readyes .. it does .

• 2013-10-31 10:58
  • mEDU

hey guys i am going to buy this sony pro does any 1 know that it can support wassapp what help plzzz

• 2013-10-30 18:46
  • vb$4

> In reply to Omky @ 2013-09-25 18:32 from uuJ2 - click to readMy phone is not working, some time it strucks, I m nt getting how to do deal or should I sell this, ohhh god y I bought this phone...

• 2013-10-30 05:30
  • U$4H

hey Omkar..please give me ur mail id..i want to upgrade to JB..im not very gud in rooting etc..need a much more detailed explantion

• 2013-10-29 20:02
  • utG9

Guys I just Downgraded from ICS to GB 4.0.2.A.0.42 and rooted my phone. But when I scan for the final OTA GB update it is not showing up. I mean the final build. I have flashed the GB 4.0.2.A.0.42 several times on my phone, and every time there was the OTA update. But this time it wasnt there. I cant directly flash it with the ftf of the final build version bcoz it cannot be rooted. Maybe the update was removed from their servers. Please help me guys.

• 2013-10-26 15:28
  • v{N6

Hi..my xperia is running smoothly with gb..the only problem is that i am unsatisfied with internal memory. So can anyone pls tell me weather we can increase internal memory? Nd i heard we can keep sd card as default memory after rooting. Is that true?

• 2013-10-24 08:49
  • Kx5M

> In reply to berlin @ 2013-10-19 04:50 from U@R4 - click to readTo update to 4.2 or 4.3 you need root your phone & unlock bootloader of device.
Then download CM10.1 or CM10.2 custom rom ZIP file. Copy zip to SD card.
Flash custom kernel comes with ZIP file by using fastboot tool.Go to recovery mode of phone then flash ZIP file from SD card (after wiping cache,data,system,davik cache).
Falsh

---Omky

• 2013-10-23 09:14
  • tUYd

Xperia Pro My mobile camera app displayed this word
Unfortunately Camera has stopped? - Please answer how salve this problem.

• 2013-10-21 14:04
  • vGWD

> In reply to Omkar @ 2013-09-14 19:29 from uth2 - click to readhow to update to 4.2 or 4.3

• 2013-10-19 04:50
  • U@R4

Sent for repair back then. And now, the keyboard format has changed from QWERTY to QWERTZ. Tried setting the format in input setting, but no luck.

• 2013-10-17 13:10
  • IVW5
Total of 3875 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro.