Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3

Does anyone know where can I find this phone for a good price? All the sites I know and trust have it at an expensive price. (I'm from Europe)
Or should I wait until Xperia P, U and Sola are available for a price drop on this one.

• 2012-04-04 22:26
  • nwXK

> In reply to shravan @ 2012-04-03 13:19 from wd88 - click to readIm using color grey bcoz finger print smudges are not visible. Unlike black its finger print magnet.

• 2012-04-04 17:01
  • nau5

Having been using this device for a month.This device is fast,DISPLAY is good but colors are not vibrant,HD movies and video kind of stuffs runs flawlessly,its KEYPAD is realy nice to type,MUSIC has got the clarity but not upto that level but after using a quality headset it is too good,BATTERY is pretty impressive compared to other android devices,its UI is great,Wi-FI..INTERNET is too good specifically its pinch zoom functionality is quite fast.Overall experiance is good.For this range I will recommend this.

• 2012-04-04 14:27
  • t}yr

> In reply to shravan @ 2012-04-03 13:19 from wd88 - click to readblack is shiny and attractive. But the main problem is it just gather a lot of finger print. i am using it and often have to wipe it. Grey could be fine. thats it.

• 2012-04-04 10:58
  • uNVK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-03 14:35 from 2Cde - click to readthere is no cheating but you need to search google and learn about what drains android phones battery and how you can improve the battery life.
I am using the latest firmware and when the phone is idle ,data transfer is off, I am in good coverage area(3G),screen brightness 60٪ ,and not using a live wallpaper,the battery drains about 1.5 ٪ per hour.

• 2012-04-04 10:03
  • 9x6Q

> In reply to shravan @ 2012-04-03 13:19 from wd88 - click to readthe black one is nicer but it is a fingerprint magnet.

• 2012-04-04 09:52
  • 9x6Q

main problem of xperia pro is it's battery backup, it requires daily charging even if i keep phone idle, though it's specification mentoned more than 400hrs back up time, i think it is just cheating.

• 2012-04-03 14:35
  • 2Cde

which colour is better? im in a fix between black and silver. please help

• 2012-04-03 13:19
  • wd88

> In reply to sydney @ 2012-04-02 22:59 from PB1v - click to readI compared the officesuite pro with other public office softwares and I've found it to be the best in my opinion,u can update the software through the software sittings.
for me I don't think that a mobile software can be match to the real thing unless may be for windows phones.
search in google for andriod office apps and try some if like(polaris,picsel,quickoffice......etc)

• 2012-04-03 08:24
  • 9xfR

what's the best office (word, excel, and ppt) software that let's you view and edit and has most of the functionality of a desktop version? I'm not very happy with the program that comes with the phone. It doesn't have a lot of options to edit and do formulas. Thanks!

• 2012-04-02 22:59
  • PB1v

> In reply to Manu @ 2012-04-02 06:41 from bCf9 - click to readXperia Pro's spec is better than Neo! Weird I know, but many phone retailers and mobile network operators have completely ignored this phone. Fools, as it's awesome!

• 2012-04-02 20:07
  • LhPw

can i hide some of screen view in my sony xperia mk16i

• 2012-04-02 17:35
  • JFy0

I can not pause within capture a video. How can I pause video ? Please ans!

• 2012-04-02 09:45
  • PEqh

Why Its Price Lower Than xperia Neo ..Its Specification Are Same As Neo..???

• 2012-04-02 06:41
  • bCf9

> In reply to advice @ 2012-04-01 23:48 from iLH{ - click to readoops........i meant 30 and 40 percent

• 2012-04-02 06:29
  • iLH{

> In reply to someoneUnheardOf @ 2012-04-01 21:35 from t}6P - click to readthe battery life is good,after 6 hours of normal use it loses 30٪ of the juice,but if you were using a live wallpaper it loses 40٪ over the same period.
the phone heats up slighty when play games but not to the degree that bothers me,but it heats up More when you play games while charging.
you can move all the apps to the sd card but some apps especially that come with widgets will not work perfectly if you moved it to the sd card,but for me I always keep the essential apps in the phone memory .
about the stock music player for me I didn't like it so I am using a 3rd party app ,regarding the sound quality it is excellent.
I am very satisfied with this phone ,the keyboard is perfect.

• 2012-04-01 23:48
  • iLH{

got this phone for a week and found all the features that I want for a mid-range smartphone, from the camera and video call quality, responsive GUI, HDMI port, superb sound quality, physical qwerty keyboard for fast typing and a lot more features to explore. Everything is perfect except the batteries capability. But still a good choice for the price of $280 with Smartview Watch bundled.

• 2012-04-01 22:25
  • nTp4

Friends, please tell me, what is the battery life practically ( those who have used it ).
Does it heat up like xperia neo V ?
Is it possible to move all ( i mean ALL ) apps to memory card?
hows the music player quality and earphone quality ?

Any other phone suggested in the same budget ?

A quick reply would be appreciated, as i have to buy one very shortly !! :)

• 2012-04-01 21:35
  • t}6P

> In reply to aidin azad @ 2012-03-30 10:09 from njB7 - click to readI think the Xperia Pro is much better than Xperia Mini Pro - the bigger screen, better battery, better camera and better keyboard are all worth it - you will not regret it!

• 2012-04-01 16:36
  • nIdB

Ist is a grrrret mobile .... Am very much happy to have it...it satisfy all the specification of the smart mobile phone.. With no dought I advocate for Sony Ericsson...so far too good

• 2012-04-01 15:02
  • U@$t
Total of 3875 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro.