Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

3652004

7.3

How can I move few applications to Sr card. Xperia pro say not move to sd card.

• 2012-04-06 21:08
  • PEqh

I bought this phone a week ago! I just wanted a android phone with qwerty. What I can say so far is that the phone is absolutely fantastic. Great screen, camera (in low light conditions is one of the best), speedy (I don't really need dual-core) and with a gorges design (my colleges were stoned by the looks of this phone). The all-around opinion is that it's a stable, good phone and it has no wobble at all. Last but not least the price is awesome with 230 euros without contract and you get Motonav navigation here in Romania. Great and I recommend it to everyone!

• 2012-04-06 18:28
  • nDEC

Hey All! I was wondering how sturdy this phone is,considering the reviews said that the slider is wobbly. I am seriously considering buying this, but I want a sturdy phone. I suppose we cannot cover it too, cos it's a slider. All the other specs do look good. Users, please do let me know your opinion.

• 2012-04-06 06:56
  • 2Z3@

> In reply to xperia fan @ 2012-04-05 07:14 from vGZS - click to readThe don't have white MK16a/i, only black, red and silver.

• 2012-04-05 16:39
  • 7XcS

> In reply to jhuncadz @ 2012-04-04 17:01 from nau5 - click to readhmmm thats funny, there are only 3 colours dude, black,red and white. wonder where you got the grey from???

• 2012-04-05 07:14
  • vGZS

Does anyone know where can I find this phone for a good price? All the sites I know and trust have it at an expensive price. (I'm from Europe)
Or should I wait until Xperia P, U and Sola are available for a price drop on this one.

• 2012-04-04 22:26
  • nwXK

> In reply to shravan @ 2012-04-03 13:19 from wd88 - click to readIm using color grey bcoz finger print smudges are not visible. Unlike black its finger print magnet.

• 2012-04-04 17:01
  • nau5

Having been using this device for a month.This device is fast,DISPLAY is good but colors are not vibrant,HD movies and video kind of stuffs runs flawlessly,its KEYPAD is realy nice to type,MUSIC has got the clarity but not upto that level but after using a quality headset it is too good,BATTERY is pretty impressive compared to other android devices,its UI is great,Wi-FI..INTERNET is too good specifically its pinch zoom functionality is quite fast.Overall experiance is good.For this range I will recommend this.

• 2012-04-04 14:27
  • t}yr

> In reply to shravan @ 2012-04-03 13:19 from wd88 - click to readblack is shiny and attractive. But the main problem is it just gather a lot of finger print. i am using it and often have to wipe it. Grey could be fine. thats it.

• 2012-04-04 10:58
  • uNVK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-03 14:35 from 2Cde - click to readthere is no cheating but you need to search google and learn about what drains android phones battery and how you can improve the battery life.
I am using the latest firmware and when the phone is idle ,data transfer is off, I am in good coverage area(3G),screen brightness 60٪ ,and not using a live wallpaper,the battery drains about 1.5 ٪ per hour.

• 2012-04-04 10:03
  • 9x6Q

> In reply to shravan @ 2012-04-03 13:19 from wd88 - click to readthe black one is nicer but it is a fingerprint magnet.

• 2012-04-04 09:52
  • 9x6Q

main problem of xperia pro is it's battery backup, it requires daily charging even if i keep phone idle, though it's specification mentoned more than 400hrs back up time, i think it is just cheating.

• 2012-04-03 14:35
  • 2Cde

which colour is better? im in a fix between black and silver. please help

• 2012-04-03 13:19
  • wd88

> In reply to sydney @ 2012-04-02 22:59 from PB1v - click to readI compared the officesuite pro with other public office softwares and I've found it to be the best in my opinion,u can update the software through the software sittings.
for me I don't think that a mobile software can be match to the real thing unless may be for windows phones.
search in google for andriod office apps and try some if like(polaris,picsel,quickoffice......etc)

• 2012-04-03 08:24
  • 9xfR

what's the best office (word, excel, and ppt) software that let's you view and edit and has most of the functionality of a desktop version? I'm not very happy with the program that comes with the phone. It doesn't have a lot of options to edit and do formulas. Thanks!

• 2012-04-02 22:59
  • PB1v

> In reply to Manu @ 2012-04-02 06:41 from bCf9 - click to readXperia Pro's spec is better than Neo! Weird I know, but many phone retailers and mobile network operators have completely ignored this phone. Fools, as it's awesome!

• 2012-04-02 20:07
  • LhPw

can i hide some of screen view in my sony xperia mk16i

• 2012-04-02 17:35
  • JFy0

I can not pause within capture a video. How can I pause video ? Please ans!

• 2012-04-02 09:45
  • PEqh

Why Its Price Lower Than xperia Neo ..Its Specification Are Same As Neo..???

• 2012-04-02 06:41
  • bCf9

> In reply to advice @ 2012-04-01 23:48 from iLH{ - click to readoops........i meant 30 and 40 percent

• 2012-04-02 06:29
  • iLH{
Total of 3880 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro.