Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3

Guys, i need some help i want to buy android phone, and i love/ need music phone and looking for good quality speaker and audio..which one do you suggest between Xperia Pro, Xperia Neo or Xperia Play? thanks

• 2012-04-09 15:40
  • Kita

> In reply to renjisaw @ 2012-04-06 21:12 from K1K0 - click to readrenjisaw, the last letter is for different versions of the phone for different regions.

• 2012-04-09 15:32
  • vFqD

> In reply to Masud @ 2012-04-06 21:08 from PEqh - click to readSome apps simply cannot be moved to the SD card. But then you may also try installing a particular app to help you do so. Go to Play Store and search for something that lets you move apps to the SD card.

• 2012-04-09 15:06
  • v0qF

> In reply to fathy @ 2012-04-08 02:16 from fkiV - click to readDon't worry about the material - it makes the phone very shock-absorbent. I have dropped mine many many times on hard surfaces and it is still as good as new!

• 2012-04-09 15:05
  • nIdB

> In reply to Davinder @ 2012-04-07 23:45 from vbJn - click to readI couldnt agree more. Been using this phone for about 2 weeks and I dont seem to have any problem. But I hope in the ICS we can have an option to group contacts though without the use of 3rd party apps. I charge every night because I use the wifi so much. But when it is off my phone lasts more than a day or almost 48 hours. Ineed it is a very great phone, the specs and more. I couldnt find anything that can beat this specs in such a prize range.

THE SLIDER DOESNT WOBBLE. BUT IF IT DOES, PLEASE CHECK IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT. It's not that "FINGER PRINT MAGNET" ALSO. Even with my sweaty hands I can clean it easily. and when it does it always looks so brand new. (lol it is, its only been 2 weeks) :)

• 2012-04-09 12:15
  • thev

how do you restart and erase all the data on the phone ?

• 2012-04-09 03:57
  • ke5@

am wishing to buy pro............whch color is pretty gud..............is this phone gud for daily use........ pls rly fast..............

• 2012-04-08 18:07
  • rA2s

How does it run skype?? Does it run smoothly without hanging too much? What about its video and audio quality during voip calls? Please suggest which one should i choose; Xperia ray or Xperia pro? i am basically looking for a smartphone to ,stay connected on skype and enjoy free calls.

• 2012-04-08 12:53
  • HBAa

> In reply to Somi @ 2012-04-06 06:56 from 2Z3@ - click to readThe slider isnt wobbly in fact is really smooth just the way u wanted it. been using for 2 weeks and notice no negative sign about it ^_^

• 2012-04-08 11:08
  • uC4q

i want to buy this mobile but i am worry about the building material of mobile ,, is it look cheap plastic ?? and the screen resolution better than Slcd ?
and is this better than the galaxy s ??

• 2012-04-08 02:16
  • fkiV

Bought Xperia Pro one week ago : Great phone for all type of consumers ( Business, college , Etc ).Display Clearity Great, Sound Quality superb, internet speed fast,no restart problem , but heat a little bit while playing games or watching HD videos , no problem with slider , battery back ok as compare to other andriod based smart phone , stylish look with black colour, i also read comment about finger print over black colour but in realty it does not matter as not seen too clearly : also it is ICS 4.0 upgradable in future wich enhance its performance to the great extend subject to RAM restrictions . I am satisfied with my choice and performance of the phone ,I recommended it to all although not advertised more in the market but it is the best one

• 2012-04-07 23:45
  • vbJn

will this phone support usb otg... now or atleast after the ics release

• 2012-04-07 22:36
  • utk0

Hey Guyz, Im really Impressed with this Phone. I have a Xperia X10 Mini Pro already, But now i need a Little Bigger screen and Little good Performance. So I have an Idea to Buy this Phone. Im in Saudi arabia at the moment :-) Here Price is (999 Saudi Riyals) 275 US Dollars. So Is it Worth For that Price? And What are the cons of this Phone (I know pros :-))???

• 2012-04-07 06:22
  • MMIc

Does anyone know how to download apps onto the phone using itunes?

• 2012-04-07 02:53
  • TiNi

> In reply to renjisaw @ 2012-04-06 21:12 from K1K0 - click to readA = America
I = International

Basically radio operating bands.

• 2012-04-06 22:19
  • 7XcS

I've bought this one month ego and I'm loving it. To be honest I haven't used its keyboard but it's a balanced phone. Not so large, not so small - average performance and good brand with reaSonable price. Sure I rexommend it in this range. No deal breaker problem. Good work sn :-)

• 2012-04-06 22:05
  • HFbi

hi,just want to know..is there any different between MK16i and MK16a?or basically both also the same?

• 2012-04-06 21:12
  • K1K0

How can I move few applications to Sr card. Xperia pro say not move to sd card.

• 2012-04-06 21:08
  • PEqh

I bought this phone a week ago! I just wanted a android phone with qwerty. What I can say so far is that the phone is absolutely fantastic. Great screen, camera (in low light conditions is one of the best), speedy (I don't really need dual-core) and with a gorges design (my colleges were stoned by the looks of this phone). The all-around opinion is that it's a stable, good phone and it has no wobble at all. Last but not least the price is awesome with 230 euros without contract and you get Motonav navigation here in Romania. Great and I recommend it to everyone!

• 2012-04-06 18:28
  • nDEC

Hey All! I was wondering how sturdy this phone is,considering the reviews said that the slider is wobbly. I am seriously considering buying this, but I want a sturdy phone. I suppose we cannot cover it too, cos it's a slider. All the other specs do look good. Users, please do let me know your opinion.

• 2012-04-06 06:56
  • 2Z3@
Total of 3897 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro.