Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.5
6.0
6.2

Does anyone know where to buy this phone? I keep browsing sites on google shopping but they say that they're all sold out. I also tried eBay and they have none available. Did SE discontinue/pull these off the market? If so I think they made a really foolish decision.

If someone could post a link as to where I could buy one, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

• 2011-04-29 07:19
  • 4vud

> In reply to meo90 @ 2011-04-24 03:25 from sF%5 - click to readhey man can u help me get it? i want to buy it...tell me the na,e of the shop or the website i can buy it from.

• 2011-04-24 09:42
  • fvSd

Price is too high,,but its depends on yourself if u wanna buy this one or not.Honestly it is really great phone,but if there is camera with autofocus,secondary camera,memory card slot,and maybe about 2.5inch for a screen,it will be the best phone sony ericsson ever made! :-) at malaysia it cost about rm 1400.00 @ 400Dollar,pheewwwh..it is xpensive 1..hahaha

• 2011-04-24 03:25
  • sF%5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-12 06:16 from utrR - click to readhye there,there is xperia pureness sell at my place,malaysia.It cost about rm 1400.00=in Dollar about rm 400 dollar or more.It is expensive one.. :-) pheewwhh..i wanna buy one but i already have my Satio.

• 2011-04-24 03:16
  • sF%5

> In reply to Harry Winston @ 2011-04-20 06:19 from KxkT - click to readplease if u can help me find one to buy, i would be glad...suggest a site or shop for me. thanx so much.

• 2011-04-23 07:57
  • fvSd

I work at Harry Winston gems factory.
instead i use my i4, i use this the most! Really artistic and prestigious...
Its cut just like the diamond i work with!
Beautiful!
Not mean to being arrogant, who hate this piece of art are just because they dont have this. This piece have a such an unique emotion that i cant find it in the other, like the jewels that i was created

• 2011-04-20 06:19
  • KxkT

Is anyone ready to sell their xperia pureness den m ready to buy my numbr is +919974777446. plz do gimme a call if u r willin to sell d phone

• 2011-04-12 06:16
  • utrR

Does anyone wants to sell their pureness den m ready to buy

• 2011-04-12 06:13
  • utrR

After living with and using a Pureness for about a year, now, I have to say that I'm still in love with it. I normally buy and replace my phone with the latest and greatest every three to four months. It's a stupid and expensive habit, but I stumbled onto the Pureness last April and I haven't really wanted anything since. Well, OK, I have, but when it comes time to check-out/buy I just say, "Would I really want to use this over the Pureness?" Honestly, I know this phone isn't for everyone, but I love it. It has amazing battery life. I can easily go a full week on a single charge. It syncs beautifully with Outlook and effortlessly thanks to Sony's PC Suite. Its keyboard has "broken-in" a bit over the year and also lost a lot of its squeaky-quality. It still isn't the best keypad, but it is working nicely. It still looks fantastic. I've not used any sort of screen protector or case, and it still looks flawless a year later. People still respond to it with awe... Though, the two top things I hear from my tech-minded friends are 1.) That's so cool! 2.) It's kind of feminine, though. It is... I won't lie, but I love the device. It cost me $400 a year ago and I've bought nothing since. For a phone to keep my attention this long, and keep my money in my wallet, says a lot to me. I think the only thing that could take its place is the Lenovo S800 or the rumored Pureness2.

• 2011-03-20 01:15
  • 4MB{

Does any one having the inbuilt ringtones of this phone? especially the one "ice crystall" or some thing? I sold mine and worrying about it now. Can somebody help?

• 2011-03-13 12:27
  • vGZP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-01-10 22:16 from P$AQ - click to readI think it's ugly. If someone affords to buy it ok. It has to do if someone is a victim of marketing. I wouldn't buy it even though i had the money. It's a waste of money. Nothing more.

• 2011-03-12 05:21
  • 0TvZ
  • Juan Fernando Lopez
  • Rating0

> In reply to lol @ 2011-01-13 18:37 from TrN3 - click to readJaja. So, you think a camera would make it less stupid? It's a great phone, it has what a phone needs. Nothing more, nothing less.

• 2011-03-09 15:59
  • L5iG

i want 10 sony x 5

• 2011-02-01 21:44
  • 3V1H

why is this phone cost a lot????
with nothing to use and for me its not luxury phone its stupid phone that people who has stupid head to buy this phone....hahahha=) sorry my opinion

• 2011-01-25 17:49
  • wHrS

hey anonymous#1 i don't get you cause the phone is sluggish for me.
but it is stylish with no reason at all

it looks like a piece of metal with a mirror on it sorry for that..but I'm telling the truth and fyi there's nothing on it.,..

its a old txt phone 4 me an primitive version phone

• 2011-01-25 17:46
  • wHrS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-01-10 22:16 from P$AQ - click to readhi there, i simply agree with your comment for this phone..

• 2011-01-15 11:01
  • YTxD

stupid.

• 2011-01-14 14:23
  • NH{c

no camera !!!!!! it's soo stupid....

• 2011-01-13 18:37
  • TrN3

hey if people can afford it, who are you to hate? and most importantly why are you hating? if you're poor then hate yourself.

• 2011-01-10 22:16
  • P$AQ

transparent displays = DESIGN FAIL. it's basic common sens, arguing about it is pointless...

• 2010-12-21 15:36
  • 3cXR
Total of 490 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness.