Sony Ericsson Xperia ray - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.7
7.4
7.3

> In reply to jacob kiran @ 2014-07-27 20:58 from utyY - click to readjust restore your phone, look for a source from the web. did you tried to play the software of the mobile . like flashing dif. ROM?

• 2014-07-29 07:33
  • GAdr

xperia ray doesnt have autoflash. you must turn it on(alike lihgt :), if u you want to use it

• 2014-07-28 13:57
  • L2rP

> In reply to jacob kiran @ 2014-07-27 20:58 from utyY - click to readDude just re store fromm pc.

• 2014-07-28 02:16
  • fCxh

Hi i am using this ray from past 2 yrs, the problem am facing right knw is my ray not able to start its continuous reboot when ever i turn on its just shows Sony name then xperia its repeats again and again no home screen is my phone is dead should buy new handset

• 2014-07-27 20:58
  • utyY

now can i upgrade my andriod version from 2.03 to 4.04

• 2014-07-19 01:37
  • rr7h

> In reply to JethroX @ 2014-03-29 12:20 from t7Xh - click to readMy xperia ray has a problem of headphone jack, I am using the original headphone. I tried to upgrade to the latest update but same problem please help

• 2014-07-17 17:13
  • 3sE3

how can I turn autoflash on after master reset autoflash is gone

• 2014-07-10 20:21
  • 6PkP

how can I turn autoflash on after master reset autoflash is gone

• 2014-07-10 20:20
  • 6PkP

This is a great small phone, perfect for those not on the phablet bandwagon. Slips easily into a pocket, does everything I need it to do. Tethers to my droid tablet, navigates, beautiful display, even the phone works great! Limited on-board storage for apps is only downside. A small, elegant highly functional device. Upgrade to ICS went smoothly using PC Companion.

• 2014-07-04 18:55
  • shBQ

> In reply to Donientes @ 2014-05-06 01:45 from sr$Y - click to readxperia RAY (all xperia 2011) use the same headset as nokia standart.
all xperia above 2011 use iphone standar headset, samsung and blackberry too.
both look same but the inside is different

• 2014-06-18 11:17
  • uCcw

don't use PC companion, use Flashtool instead to flash firmware
you can download latest ICS firmware manually

• 2014-06-18 11:07
  • uCcw

> In reply to dips @ 2014-03-28 15:13 from 7wDm - click to readDis
That is true, according to sony website ics is the newest sw available for this phone, when I updated it with pc companion using orig usb cable after months when i'm using bluetooth my phone would just restart and it just go on that cycle. It happened to me twice, I went to service center and they set my sw back to gingerbread and told me ics is not yet available for ray. I don't get it! Why would sony release ics for ray and then technicians from their service center wud say it is not really available for ray yet. Obviously it's an issue and they should fix it!

• 2014-06-15 04:33
  • v0qx

> In reply to jayr @ 2014-05-30 17:42 from t7Xh - click to readWhat's the android version of ur xperia ray? This problem happened to my phone since I upgraded my android version from ginger bread to ics using pc companion,it is prompting me that ics is now available to ray accrding to sony website. I went to xperia repair center and they set the os to gingerbread. According to them ics is not yet available for ray and ggb is the most recent update. It looks like they are dying that the ics that was released for ray has a problem.

• 2014-06-15 04:14
  • v0qx

in my phone not work wi-fi and 3D camra.plz sages.

• 2014-06-06 07:06
  • tUam

> In reply to Donientes @ 2014-05-06 01:45 from sr$Y - click to readMine always worked with Philips, Pioneer and AKG. Tip: as long as youre seeing 2 lines around the metal jack of the headphones, it should work. :-)

• 2014-06-06 00:48
  • 2An$

> In reply to jayr @ 2014-05-30 17:42 from t7Xh - click to readThis happened to me last month. I repaired my phone (using PC companion) and the bluetooth capablity went back on. Hopefully it restores your wifi too (since it didn't happen to my phone before).

• 2014-06-06 00:45
  • 2An$

I have a problem in my xperia ray.. i cant use my bluetooth as well as my wifi.. when i open my wifi my ph0ne automaticaly shutd0wn..

• 2014-05-30 17:42
  • t7Xh

• 2014-05-23 13:01
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Donientes @ 2014-05-06 01:45 from sr$Y - click to readHi, try to look for OMTP-CTIA adapter. This is a difference in configuration of the mic and ground. Some mid to high-end headsets provide these adapters.

• 2014-05-19 12:55
  • ubfu

> In reply to Champ7789 @ 2014-05-07 11:50 from uZaT - click to readU just conncet sony softwere updater and it will show the update option. U must should have internet connection.

• 2014-05-17 07:23
  • u4gD
Total of 5789 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.