Sony Ericsson Xperia ray - user opinions and reviews

9520797

7.7
7.4
7.3

have passed 3 years great phone for price back then and last phone from sony ericsson :) if you want small smart phone for just basic use this phone will hold great today as well
screen incredible, sound quiality dicent, perfect quality in calls
Can get slow and worst of all is build in memory to small if want more then on hands countable app ammount.
Not really for games often crash and dont have big choise of games because of performance

• 2014-09-23 00:12
  • ScS5

i used this phone since 2013 but now this phone is not working on the switch display the sony ericsson . but no other function please reply my qustion

• 2014-09-20 19:51
  • iwpK

• 2014-09-20 19:47
  • iwpK

hey guys,
I am using this gadjet from past 3 years, I have faced no problems. it is good and i have used it very roughly. the toughest mobile i have ever used. strong body (Y)awesome.

• 2014-09-19 08:40
  • t}0I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-29 17:34 from v0qT - click to readcan you write exactly what you reheat? picture or link would be great. thanks

• 2014-09-12 15:53
  • wMHH

pres the power button 4 to 5 tyms....

• 2014-09-06 02:00
  • KIKa

> In reply to gaurav @ 2014-09-04 08:36 from uuNW - click to readdear friend. the capacity (8GB) of you memory card is not the reason of your lagging problem. I use 32 GB strontium class 10 card in my sony ericsson. The memory is almost full now (95%). No lag even at a full memory condition. Buy a good company's class 10 memory card(strontium is recommended from my experience). your problem will solved. In Sha Allah.

• 2014-09-05 08:29
  • utJF

8 Gb memory card hangs my mobile, which company's memory card will support's it. please help.....

• 2014-09-04 08:36
  • uuNW

I just bought a modern phone and would like to replace the OS on this one, to learn and experiment (and keep it useful).

What is a good +SMALL+ phone OS to do this with? CyanogenMod seems large.

• 2014-09-03 22:45
  • 45RW

> In reply to jhay @ 2014-08-08 23:53 from LiCv - click to readIm a cp tech. I encountes twice. I only reheat the lcd

• 2014-08-29 17:34
  • v0qT

my xperia ray wifi automatically gets disconnected after using for few minutes and the sim card also gets disconnected and the device asks me to restart to detect sim
what do i do?????pls help :(

• 2014-08-21 12:47
  • XN{N

> In reply to jhay @ 2014-08-08 23:53 from LiCv - click to readI have the same problem, since couple months now. I tried factory reset (twice), the computer update and restore - nothings works. I just take the battery out of the phone, then put it in and restart the phone when I need to use it. Most of the time I can take a call, but can't see who's calling.
Note: after factory reset it works well if I do not connect it to the internet - but I would like to use it as a smartphone :(

• 2014-08-17 20:48
  • sp4Q

> In reply to Yonzi @ 2014-08-02 18:08 from n3Xt - click to readCorrect the date and time...

• 2014-08-10 09:14
  • 6Pa$

> In reply to Yonzi @ 2014-08-02 18:08 from n3Xt - click to readTry doing a factory reset. Might be a random glitch

• 2014-08-09 16:42
  • n%c4

when i turn on the phone the monitor is black but there is a back light. it started 2 weeks ago.

please help me how can i use the phone again.

• 2014-08-08 23:53
  • LiCv

> In reply to LIB 82 @ 2014-02-22 06:15 from xHjd - click to readwe have the same problem

• 2014-08-08 23:37
  • LiCv

please help me how can i use the phone again.

• 2014-08-08 23:27
  • LiCv

Hey, I have my phone for 2-3 years now and I have a problem: the phone doesn't show whensomeone has called me. When I use the internet it constantly says that the certificate of the site isn"t safe, on everyone I go and I get that message a lot. Another problem is that my pictures and everything else goes backwards. Should I buy a new phone?

• 2014-08-02 18:08
  • n3Xt

> In reply to takutaku @ 2014-07-30 11:41 from Nui4 - click to readI faced the same problem dude,just reinstall the OS, using Sony xperia update service...

• 2014-07-30 12:32
  • rAfN

i am really pissed about this gadget i bought it a couple of weeks ago and all was well to only turn on my bluetooth the phone then switched off and never turned on again please contact me takudzwanigel@gmail.com on how i can rectify this problem

• 2014-07-30 11:41
  • Nui4
Total of 5829 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.