Sony Ericsson Xperia ray - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.7
7.3
7.3

> In reply to ExCel @ 2011-11-16 09:23 from tA$V - click to readHi, dude.. Thanks for share this link:

It's really serve most of what I want..

• 2011-11-22 08:33
  • wr0e

is this a dual sim
mobile??

• 2011-11-22 08:26
  • tUXy

> In reply to Doodo @ 2011-11-21 15:13 from fkYi - click to readWhats app is working perfectly

• 2011-11-22 07:33
  • 5Er6

can i download games of android marked in this phone? sum1 plz help

• 2011-11-22 07:29
  • 9GRD

This device is superb. I have used it now for about a month and can't think of anything what comes close at the pricepoint. It takes all the great features of the arc and minimises the overall size. This gives a better battery life and a sharper screen almost iPhone realm in pixel density. It will run anything on Android Market install shadowgun and show Galaxy s2 toting colleagues what the ray can do and see there faces drop!!!

• 2011-11-21 23:01
  • my$4

I've had this handset for about a month and it is one impressive bit of kit. Coming from the arc i thought I'd miss things dropping to a smaller device but i just don't. The battery life is significantly better camera is not quite as good and it only has camera light. But overall i feel the ray is the better device. It can run anything on Android Market which can't be said for similar priced devices. Sound quality through headphones is brilliant. I love this phone.

• 2011-11-21 22:55
  • my$4

The bang for buck as it were is second to none on this handset.
Iím personally working within the industry and can honestly say this little device packs in what many high level devices try to at a much more attractive price tag
The camera is superb, and can happily snap pictures on it (only slight snag is that Iíve grown used to the camera button on the side on my arc) this doesnít have a dedicated button.
Using the handset is very smooth and responsive, compared to other android devices at similar price points you can notice a distinct premium feel where others donít.
The device also comes with top of the range headset worth around £60 on play and amazon.
Really love this little baby!
Would highly recommend people take a look!! =)

• 2011-11-21 22:01
  • H5BR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-21 06:43 from tR3} - click to readyaaa..
i jst checked d sony site dey add dis facility..

• 2011-11-21 19:20
  • ut4x

Can someone who knows market, help me with advice: I would like to by either this phone or LG Optimus Black P970. I saw somewhere that support for SE is better and that phone is better then LG one but I like LG design more. I would like to know what is better option?
THANK YOU!

• 2011-11-21 17:06
  • mcU{

Dear,

Please cud anyone help me in answering my question?

Xperia Ray, does the Whats app working on it?

i need to know urgent plzzz if anyone can help

• 2011-11-21 15:13
  • fkYi

> In reply to s at ya @ 2011-11-21 06:15 from PDSt - click to readu can save most of d apps on ur sd card...even though if u r going to store lots of apps then this aint d mobile 4 u..the camera is gud but not best u wud expect frm a of an 8mp camera..

• 2011-11-21 14:09
  • vGZx

is xperia ray tv connect mobile

• 2011-11-21 06:43
  • tR3}

> In reply to Niftynigel @ 2011-11-20 15:44 from sXEp - click to readthanx for the good review... encouragin to buy it... am still doubtful about its cam and the very low internal memory in all sony phones...

• 2011-11-21 06:15
  • PDSt

Is it worth buying this phone w.r.t. price and battery compared to neo v? and also plz tell me is there any chances of price drop of this handset in india within this month? thanks in advance:-)

• 2011-11-21 03:57
  • t}c@

Is it worth buying this phone wrt price and battery compared to neo v?

• 2011-11-21 03:53
  • t}c@

If Aino can upgrade to the Exmor R then should be damn nice... Aino with HD (16:9) photo capture and HD video recording...& + (Exmor R) then is a great camera phone... Hope Xperia RAY also have a HD photo capturing... ^^

• 2011-11-21 03:38
  • sF%2

phone is crap. never used 1 before cant use this 1 no operating manual

• 2011-11-21 03:04
  • yHx9

hi guys.. i gonnna buy new mob from htc wildfire, i chose 2 brand samsung galaxy s lcd and xperia ray.. still i got confusion which ll perform gud. i read both specification. ray is better than galxy sl but i wanna know about the performance and battery life. coz i faced lot of problem in wildfire.plz help me

• 2011-11-20 22:32
  • 2SM@

my battery doesnt stand more than 12 hrs on heavy usage and 24 hrs on moderate usage :(

• 2011-11-20 18:20
  • vGZt

I've had this phone for about six weeks now. I've tweaked the phone by downloading about 50 apps from Market so far, including Notepad and Astro file manager, two absolute musts, in my opinion.

I've added all the on/off widgets to my home screen. Turning off GPS, wi-fi, data, dim the lights (when you don't need any of these) really helps with the battery life.

I only have to charge the phone twice a week, Sunday night (to last through to Friday) and Friday night (for a weekend's hard usage).

I send about 750 texts a month and use about 200 mins talktime a month and 300MB data per month, so you can see that the phone can get some heavy use. The on/off power savers really do help!!

I've taken loads of photos (in 16:9 mode; 6MP) and they are good quality as you would expect from a Sony based product.

I have about 30 albums on my SD card, so I also listen to music regularly too.

In summary, I'd recommend the phone to anyone, who wants a good all round Android based smartphone and doesn't want a large handset that eats the battery!

I do have a small case for it, but it's remained scratch free so far! I clean it with a calotherm lens cloth. You can get these from opticians.

• 2011-11-20 15:44
  • sXEp
Total of 5818 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.