Nevin, 25 Nov 2011there will be a lot of people to criticize a good phone esp when it's a sony ericsson.
The re... moreFrom the review i understand that the speaker volume is "Below Average".
Now i have Wave 1 which is extremely loud (especially after tweaking the admin menu)and love it. I guess i will wait for the review of Samsung W to choose my next phone between Samsung W or SE Ray.
Do the capacitive (i.e. option and back) keys have backlight? My phone doesn't have and the service center says the phone doesn't come with backlight for the keys. can someone please comfirm this?
@ Nevin : Thanks for your reviews. This will surely help me to buy this phone, which was always my first choice. I will surely inform you guys when I get it. May be a week more to go before having the touch exp of ray.
its the best phones that i have!!!!!it has the quality in every thing and in every aspects!!!!sonyerricson ray u rock!!
last two weeks, I was brought xperia Ray, and
it's nice phone
hw about the 3g video call ??? i heard from m frz the phone need to in skype to make video call ?? is it true ??
Haarshmadhvi, 25 Nov 2011hi,my request to all xray users..
Kindly upload some test videos of hd games (heaviest of t... moreI've tested few HD games on the x-ray:
- Dead Space HD
- Chicken Coup HD
- GuerillaBob HD
- HAWX HD
- Air Attack HD Part1
They're working nicely without any noticeable lags.
Sorry, I don't have the liberty to upload videos as proof.
marie, 24 Nov 2011LOVE THIS PHONE have been so happy with it ever since getting it. it is perfect!Hi, Is there a way to find the MAC address of this phone Wi-fi?
Nevin, 25 Nov 20111. Superb. Hands down to Xperia ray. 2. Not exceptional but above average. Look if we look in... moredude i hav xperia ray...the outdoor photos are pretty good..but indoor photos comes out with lots of noise..do u hav d same issue.?
hi,my request to all xray users..
Kindly upload some test videos of hd games (heaviest of the heaviest games) on youtube..
Bcoz there is not even single video on xperia ray games test..
Kindly upload them..
I want to see them and then decide to buy..
nil86, 24 Nov 2011Guys please answer my queries. I want to buy this phone but I am confused between Ray and Neo-... more1. Superb. Hands down to Xperia ray.
2. Not exceptional but above average. Look if we look into the fact that you get an 8MP in the mid range you'll not complain that the camera is "not exceptional". It's capable of taking some decent pics. Ckeckout: http://www.esato.com/board/vie...topic=202589
3. Superb. I'm sure you'll have a great touch experience with Xperia ray.
4. Display is also great; on par with iphone 4.
5. Well, It's all about what you need. If you need HDMI you go for neo V or you stay with ray. Actually, the ray leads in the various other aspects, like, camera, display, build quality, compactness etc. I'm with ray because i don't need a phone with HDMI connectivity.!
Pop, 24 Nov 2011I heard the fonts on the screen are so small it is dificult to read ? and that the loudspeake... morethere will be a lot of people to criticize a good phone esp when it's a sony ericsson.
The real fact about the phone:
1. Text appears crisp and clear for the ppi is 297.
2. Speaker volume is above average. Most people will love it. It depends on personal preferences. You check out a product at one of the SE outlets to test it yourself.
LOVE THIS PHONE
have been so happy with it ever since getting it. it is perfect!
Njoroge, 24 Nov 2011Is it true that the phone can be upgraded to version 4.0?yup....u can update it to 4.0 once it is released
I heard the fonts on the screen are so small it is dificult to read ? and that the loudspeaker volume is vey low ? Is it true ?
avatar123hanks, 24 Nov 2011Both are super phone. Ray has metallic body and neo v is made of plastic. But not feels like c... moreThanks Dude. I was really confused. I hope that I get a chance of hands on experience on both the sets before actually buying one of them.
avatar123hanks, 24 Nov 2011Both are super phone. Ray has metallic body and neo v is made of plastic. But not feels like c... moreThanks dude.... I was really confused. I guess, if i could have hands on experience before buying anyone of this that would be really great.