Sony Ericsson Xperia ray - user opinions and reviews

• YTKr

Screen small old CPU gpu

• 2011-09-09 12:43
  • K1D8

any recommandation for a protective casing??

• 2011-09-09 09:22
  • 2IXE

any recommandation for a protective casing??

• 2011-09-09 09:21
  • 2IXE

Wow, wow, wooww...

Unbelievable phone... It's Amazing phone I've ever had...

No battery problem.... Everything is Great in Xperia Ray...

So, I have to sell my Old non SE phone...

• 2011-09-09 07:46
  • tA$Z

Does the phone catch easily fingerprints and how is the sunlight legibility of the screen?

• 2011-09-09 05:44
  • 3T%a

No other Brand has got better design than SE regarding typing messages. It's so easy to use, everything is so logical, you don't even have to learn how to use it. All you need to di is by pressing on the keyboard & swipe the keyboard left or right. For example, when typing messages, you can switch from the QWERTY keyboard to the regular keyboard on the same screen - there is no need to go out & do the switching ... so simple & easy.

• 2011-09-08 21:58
  • TCvM

> In reply to anony-mouse @ 2011-09-08 13:51 from S37f - click to readI do believe you because when I do not have Data turn on, the phone's battery can definately last for well over 30 hours. But when I've the Data Network turned on, the battery just drain at an un-belivable rate! What do you think is the problem? Any idea or suggestions? ... other than SE's suggestions; which does not solve my problem, if I have the Data activated.

Btw, this is my second Ray, I had already exchanged for a new one; but the issue stays!

• 2011-09-08 21:40
  • TCvM

WTF!!! there's no way this phone's rate is 7.5!!!!! WEW!!! Damn Haters!!!!

• 2011-09-08 20:13
  • vaNH

> In reply to Filipino @ 2011-09-08 16:54 from 2AuP - click to readSamsung fans scoring it low, this is what they keep doing for all new SE phones just to feel that or to give people a false idea that Samsung is better....

• 2011-09-08 19:35
  • mxbL

I just got my ray yesterday.I can truly said the battery life is good.I charged for a full 8hrs before usage (phone calls,messaging,browsing,games and music) and it lasted with 15% while i'm typing this.To be honest,comparing to the arc,which my wife is holding,the ray battery is so much better.
I like the design of this phone,slim n nice to hold onhand,compare to most of the big and broad mobiles out in the market.

• 2011-09-08 19:29
  • UG4K

To all you guys how confused about the battery life,i will say,i'm really satisfy with my Ray.I don't need to explain that=)

• 2011-09-08 18:46
  • kAxB

> In reply to Daryl @ 2011-09-08 15:53 from wHrS - click to readThanks for the Information. I too hope SE rectifies it in the future updates.

• 2011-09-08 18:08
  • 2SRT

OMG!!! what happened to its score? from 8.7 to 7.5 in a day? I really want to buy this phone.It will be my first SE(Android) phone after using Symbian OS for many years. I'm still in question with its battery life? does it train really fast? Please guys post real reviews not because you're not an SE fan you can just come here and give a very score and leave. arggghghghghghghghgh!!!!!

• 2011-09-08 16:54
  • 2AuP

> In reply to NMP @ 2011-09-08 15:07 from 2SRT - click to readNo, i tried my best to find a video "call" feature... but to my dismay, there simply is none... I guess the secondary camera can only be used for video "chat", i.e., you would have to download an app for that and you would have to use the internet... kinda sucks really! but i'm hoping that future updates would include a true video call feature... so i'm crossing my fingers! *Sony please hear our pleas!*

• 2011-09-08 15:53
  • wHrS

From SE Ray users I would like to know whether Xperia Ray supports 3G video calling? Has anyone tried it?

• 2011-09-08 15:07

• 2011-09-08 15:06
  • 2SRT

Update to my earlier post.

The phone that I have been using, is currently showing 'uptime' of +28hours, I have 15% battery left.

I have had data switched on, i'm roaming, and I have made alot of calls.

Actually compared to some other phones, I think this is very good battery time.

• 2011-09-08 13:51
  • S37f

I had one two days ago, after comparing, the xperia ray is really light and fast response, the screen colour is vivid thn samsung gs2 but not as bright. it is worth to buy. the price is cheap.

• 2011-09-08 13:43
  • veR{

this is a cracking phone the SE rep showed us one today and its a smashing little phone fills that gap in the market for a mid sized fast phone and very weighty too

awsome.

• 2011-09-08 13:15
  • IaCW
Total of 5872 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.