Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

8.2
8.0
7.7

love the design of this phone

• 2014-03-23 08:34
  • 3pPt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-11 12:46 from H3MG - click to readbecause it's an old phone. it was released year 2008 and the status of it is discontinued. so thats why. havent you heard of android phones? lol

• 2014-03-18 05:29
  • t7{6

My daughter purchased a new Sony experia x1 on sunday from optus and cannot hear callers if any background noise. Returned to optus and was advised phone has to be sent away for checking. This is so unacceptable when the phone is not fit for purpose and was returned first working day after purchase. Not happy with Somy or optus. Stinks!

• 2014-03-11 12:46
  • H3MG

in afghanistan i didn't finnd it's cover.where i can find? plz tell me

• 2014-01-27 13:37
  • ITE$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-01 20:42 from 0Cp% - click to readFor those who are looking for apps... If u want some specific app, tell me about it, maybe I know one, otherwise, u can find apps at Softpedia.com, XDA-Developers, FreewarePocketPC and Google!
Like I said, if u'r looking for some app, maybe I can help u with that.

• 2014-01-06 19:17
  • MfxH

> In reply to FADY @ 2013-12-11 11:48 from mEdP - click to readHi guys! About flashing X1 with a newer version of Windows Mobile u just need to take a look at XDA-Developers, they have all intel u need and - obviously - the programs too. As far as I know, Xperia X1 doesn't support Windows Phone, however u can try Android and Ubuntu...

• 2014-01-06 19:11
  • MfxH

i want to dowload softwear for sny ericssion x1,coz by mistakely i format all programme,i dont hv cd also so kindly help me

• 2014-01-01 20:42
  • 0Cp%

I just got this phone and I am having a hard time figuring it out. If I look up "how to use windows phone" all I get is info on windows 7 or 8. Can I update? What is Rogers Mall? It's supposed to be where I can get my apps but it won't connect. I am so lost already. When I ordered this phone I didn't see it was windows. Never used it before. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

• 2013-12-22 00:16
  • qnYi

can I upgrade the OS to win 6.5 ?? HOW ?

• 2013-12-11 11:48
  • mEdP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-05 21:56 from f0}X - click to readupdate to windows 6.5. you wl need to download the software from a computer

• 2013-11-29 12:45
  • 0wqU

> In reply to Karlos bdbd @ 2013-10-31 22:59 from 0T3E - click to readI've never faced such an issue, but - wild guess - does your phone have connection (you can make/receive calls)?! If that isn't th case try reboot and, the last resort, Hard Reset, wich will erase all data on your phone's memory, including contacts.
GL!

• 2013-11-20 16:41
  • MfxH

> In reply to DivineOutcomes @ 2013-11-05 16:23 from NaKN - click to readAbaout data connection... try to use Connection Wizard, this app can automatically setup your carrier's configuration in a heartbit.
The question about the battery I didn't understand, sorry!

• 2013-11-20 16:37
  • MfxH

can't use whatsapp on my x1i thats very dissapointing.. does anybody know how?

• 2013-11-05 21:56
  • f0}X

m frm zimbabwe nd i love the x1i to bits. problem is cant find battery locally nd also the phone isnt able to switch on data what might be the cause?

• 2013-11-05 16:23
  • NaKN

I can't send text message ( sms ) on my sony ericsson xperia x1 . I get a window on screen saying " Your message can't be sent " I could send an sms earlier today , than I didn't use the phone for couple of hours and now I have this problem . I can make a call , but I can't send sms . Please help me if you know solution for this problem . Much apreciated , thank you.

• 2013-10-31 22:59
  • 0T3E

my xperia ba3 kips draining fast n0 mata hw much i charge it. Plz hw do i get an oriqinal ba3 coz am xo much inlove wit the fone

• 2013-09-15 01:08
  • NugV

my sony xperia 101 how can i prolong the life of my battery it drain fast even i change the battery with a new one pls help me

• 2013-09-13 10:05
  • wu4$

please i want to buy sony ericsson experia

• 2013-09-08 22:46
  • fuvx

I need a belt for my xperia x1.. can anybody help me for finding it.. I cant find it in ahmedabad

• 2013-09-05 10:03
  • t}qs

I want to change the Language of this phone please Help

• 2013-08-26 11:41
  • KIp9
Total of 13165 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X1.