well you see nokia has been developing a 1ghz proccessor.
i dont think you can call an HTC proccessor one of your own.
everybody knows that nokia is a DISPOSABLE phone. once it conks out it's better to throw it away. sony ericsson offers more sturdy phones than nokia. i've had a nokia e70 and it's keypad broke. i sent it back to nokia for repairs. after 1 month they sent it back to me saying they can't do anything about it. now how about that?? they can't even fix their own phones!
NOKIAS SMALLER PROCESSERS ARE FASTER THAN BIGGER PROCE. OF SE.so there is no point in giving a bigger one.
now u got me. even smaller nokia proc. are faster than bigger se proces.
now answer my questions[if you have any?]
1]why k850 lost 5mp war to king n95?
2]why se dont outsell nokia?
3]WHY THERE IS NO WIFI IN W910?[n81 has]
4]why no se could match[let alone besting it]n91 for music stakes?
5]why external speakers are lifeless in se[even walkman][6233/n73/5700/n81/n95 have very powerful stereo speakers]
so......what say now?????????/
that's not REAL tsepz (i'm not fooled this time)
tspez is much smarter than that stupid provocating brainless guy...
by the way, I'm really surprised to see 3,2 MP picture so smooth. Better than 5 MP in QVGA, and tons of features!!
it makes me want to buy it even more badly!!
finish it!! Make the performance faster and release it already!!
Nokia fanboy say thet the N82 is better than X1, is it true? look at the fact below :
1. WVGA (X1) is 5 times better than QVGA.
2. 528 MHz (X1) is faster than 300+ MHz.
3. X1 has QWERTY, Touch screen and joystick and Nokia phone like N95/N82/N96 has not QWERTY, no touch screen etc, only E90 has QWERTY but no touch screen.
4. X1 has longer life battery at 1500 Li-PO
5. X1 has 4 LED light
6. X1 use 6.1 WM OS.
7. X1 is made of premium steel but almost Nokia phone is made of plastick.
8. X1 has HSUPA
9. X1 has VGA resolution of video on WVGA resolution screen, It means WVGA will increase resolution of VGA video as much as 76800pxl. In other word, You can watch a movie better than the device quality it self and look at Nokia phone, VGA resolution of video on QVGA resolution screen, it means QVGA will decrease VGA resolution of video (307200 to 76800).In other word, Nokia fanboy never enjoy VGA resolution of video at real quality on the ohone screen.Wasting money
10. X1 can show more pixels of Megapixels camera picture because resolution of screen which can show pixels as much as 384000 pxl rather than N82 can only show 76800pxl on screen so althought you use 5MP camera,only 76800pxl can be showed because limitation of QVGA screen resolution.In other word 3.2 MP on phone WVGA resolution screen is much better than 5MP on phone QVGA resolution screen.
11. 65000 color is more than enough and not make the phone more expensive. Look at expensive 16M color, do you thing there is an object has 16M color variation? is you car ? You painted your car with red, blue, black, yellow, green, pink, brown, purple and what else because there are stil 8 color not 16MILLION color variation.You can't detect color as mush as 16M color variation at once sight and your eyes have limitation.
Wasting money for buying a phone with useless devices
Nokia cant even make a battery used in it working 4 more than a yr or 2, each screw in a nokia phone is an agreement with another company, this makes it less in quality...
I work for 3, fulltime. have spent hours with our Sony Ericsson rep talking about this handset, it is fantastic. the only thing that he has suggested it lacks is a decent video processor.
i was not aware that the TyTN-3 was coming, having said that, 3 was dumb enough to ditch the TyTN-2.
im a SE fan, and i also use a N95. in regards to another note i saw on here, yeah i spose you could say that about nokia, they do have alot of problems in comparison the the Sony's. really looking forward to the xperia. rumour has it we should get it in stores around november this year ;)
i can promise ill be one to pay off my n95 and my K850i and upgrade straight away...
In fact SE is much closer in technology level to Alcatel then to Nokia ! Only a fool will argue otherwise. And finaly do not confuse SE with HTC. There is not only one more letter in the word but,if you look closely,you will see that the letters are different :-) HTC builds the X1 and not SE ! Have you ever asked yourself WHY NOT? Samsung and LG payed the high fees to Nokia to licence the S60 OS. SE and Motorola did not. Look at the market share and profit level increase/decrease and you will see,incidentally SE and Moto are going down :-)
STOP supporting a looser - otherwise you may turn into one too ! ! !
Wrong dudes NOKIA doesn't have "TOUCHSCREEN" even their King and Queen N95 and N82 and NOKIA doesn't also have VGA too and NOKIA DOESN'T have the processor of "500+ MHZ processor" NOKIA has have 300+ MHZ processor which is poor in browsing files and through internet period
Have any of you owned an E90?I had the E90 but could not stand it for more than a week before I sold it for a huge loss.
No matter what you have heard of Nokia the build quality was pathetic. The casing creeked giving the impression of cheap quality. The key tops had started scratching the inner screen and the unit would wobble if you made an attempt to use it like a laptop. The keyboard may look very impressive but was a horrible experience to use. I am using Touchpal right now and find it much better than the Nokia hardware keyboard.
Lack of good software was another reason for me not keeping the Nokia. Was not able to find a decent spreadsheet which would even come close to SoftMakers PlanMaker
Market share doesn't explain the technology...
e.g: try to compare Honda and Ferarri. Honda has much bigger market share, but Ferrari has much advanced technology.
And so do Sony Ericsson and Nokia
are you people serious? i like your opinions, lets deal with facts:
1- nokia had, has and will always have a greater market share than SE
2- once you get past your own bias, you will realize that nokia phones are more advanced in features class for class
3- THERE IS NO PHONE NOKIA HAS RIGHT NOW THAT CAN COMPARE TO THE XPERIA. Good, SE got to a full touchscreen smartfone first, give them props, but wait until nokia eventually brings out its touch device next year.
please stop trying to make SE seem like a equal to nokia, its not, nokia has far more years of market experience than SE. yes SE has wonderful devices, this phone is wonderful, but in reality, there is no device SE has that can even start to compare to the ability of the N95 8 gig. this cant, the P1 cant, neither can the G900.
Correct andrew you can't compare an e90 non touchscreen symbian brick with a supreme product such as Xperia x1
The Xperia X1 is the complete package.Nokia cannot meet the quality of build, software and innovation that SE along with HTC produce.The N82,N95 are phones that promise a great deal,unfortunately they don't deliver.They are always very buggy and history shows this with how many software updates Nokia produce.They are however the easiest and most widely used, but Xperia X1 vs. any Nokia?Xperia X1 wins it purely on functions and flexibility.
dani you dont half talk dont you,,every time i pop on here your their,, what do you do in your life besides patrol gsm arena protecting s/e...YOU know video is poor in s/e but you still protect them do you believe in teleportation??? I bet you would if s/e said so ,,i would go for s/e if they bettered nokia but they cannot,,if alcatel come out with a high spec fone better than nokia i would buy that i dont care,,but you my lad need to broaden your horizons and stop critisizing nokia ,,how do yo know moto,lg,apple and samsung are not at fault?? because
lol se cameras are total crap.
and their multimedia functions are a joke.
do some research dani.
xperia is a quality phone, but every other se is utter rubbish
Nokia are the ones with Buggy Software and Crap video and camera and video qualitys