Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - user opinions and reviews

19301223

7.3
6.9
6.8

> In reply to phoenix @ 2009-11-03 14:14 from nCR% - click to readthanks man I would like to kiss you for making me happy. I was really scared about having only 16k we would be a real joke. But thank god its 262k. It would be better of it had 16m colors. but still 262k are not bad. For example, the new HTC HD, which has a 4.3 inch screen has only 65k! So, why are you guys complaing about 262k. Please be logical.

• 2009-11-03 16:28
  • 0BBg

> In reply to omonymous @ 2009-11-03 15:58 from 0TvI - click to readYes man, SE should announce a phone I described, if they not, others will come with 12MP camera phones with 32Gb, or 64GB internal memory(Internal memory is very important in these days), HD video recording is important too. So, MWC is the turning point for me, and not for only me, there is an arak named guy, he said the same thing. Last year SE announced a great phone(X1), was great, but was made by others(I can't write the name here), and I don't like if others will make a phone that I like. After this, the X2 was made by SE, but the internal memory is a dis*ster, 110MB. I thought will be at least an 512MB, or more.

• 2009-11-03 16:25
  • Laxc

> In reply to omonymous @ 2009-11-03 15:56 from 0TvI - click to readok!!
16k is weak, right ? but look at all HTC android phone also use 16 k colors, yes maybe this phone has a weakness but every phone has weakness.
but this phone also has advantage look at
- 8MP camera
- HSPA 10MBps
- a camera call (it is a important thing)
- 1500 Mah "LI POLIMER"
- 1 GHZ
and dont forget this spec is from 1st whitepaper, it is not final.SE will increase and add many features on this phone.

16k color is not problem for me coz my eyes cant detect colors as much as 16m colors

if you are a SAMSUNG FAN, tell me which samsung android phone can beat this phone ? dont forget, X10 is the first android phone too so how can you say this phone is bad ? coz just the colors?reply me ASAP

For me, X10 is the best SE android phone right now and it is the first SE android phone and wait for 2nd android phone of SE

• 2009-11-03 16:17
  • wrsf

Way to go SE..this is very similar to 2nd generation LG viewty,,, can't wait to see the real stuff..Hail ...to X10

• 2009-11-03 16:12
  • wce6

> In reply to Arv @ 2009-11-03 16:06 from up17 - click to readand no mulittouch either

• 2009-11-03 16:09
  • 0TvI

The internal memory comes down to 1 from 32gb,the screen is not oled-although lcd is good for daylight perfomance,and android 1.6 instead of 2, and no dedicated graphics so much for rumoures,that why they are called rumoures.good phone but all those rumoures makes you feel some what disappointed.

• 2009-11-03 16:06
  • up17

> In reply to omonymous @ 2009-11-03 15:58 from 0TvI - click to readYes man, SE should announce a phone I described, if they not, others will come with 12MP camera phones with 32Gb, or 64GB internal memory(Internal memory is VERY important in these days), HD video recording is important too. So, MWC is the turning point, and not for only me, there is an Arak named guy, he said the same thing. Last year SE announced a great phone(X1), was great, but was made by HTC, and I don't like if others will make a phone that I like. After this, the X2 was made by SE, but the internal memory is a dis*ster, 110MB. I thought will be at least an 512MB, or more.

• 2009-11-03 16:05
  • Laxc

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-11-03 15:51 from Laxc - click to readYes i am happy ... actually i agree with you..and the truth as always...
Sharp is the best ! Se should present a phone just how you described .. ok?

• 2009-11-03 15:58
  • 0TvI

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-11-03 15:44 from Laxc - click to readEven if you are right ... and maybe you are...isn't this SAD that a company like SE can't even announce a phone properly??The company seems to fallin apart ..

• 2009-11-03 15:56

Led flash = no buy

• 2009-11-03 15:53
  • upY5

> In reply to omonymous @ 2009-11-03 15:16 from 0TvI - click to readI will tell you something, and you will be happy! I am a SE fan yet, many guys saw this, I posted on the Satio forum more than 400 comments, I posted more than 40 comments at the X2 forum, I posted many comments on SE till now. If SE will dissapoint me, and us at MWC, I promise I will leave SE, and I will choose Nokia, or probably Sharp(the best Japanese mobile phone company). I will leave SE, if they will not announce an Nokia N900 fighter, or a Samsung Omnia HD fighter. Nokia will announce a 64GB internal memory phone at MWC, or probably this year, with 1GHZ CPU, 3.5 inch WVGA screen, 12MP camera. Samsung too will come up with something VERY good, so MWC(Mobile World Congress) is the turning point, if they will make mistakes. I would like to see an 16GB internal memory smartphone, with at least 8MP camera like this, with 1GHZ CPU, multitouch, and other GOOD feautures, such a good QWERTY keypad. If they will not announce, I will choose... :) Are you happy now? Actually I said this before on Satio forum.

• 2009-11-03 15:51
  • Laxc

> In reply to omonymous @ 2009-11-03 15:41 from 0TvI - click to readI don't think the phone can support only 16000 colours, it is a mistake, the phone I think has 16 Million colours. I actually like the phone, if you don't, you can leave the page, no one will stop you. The internal memory is a dissapointment, I admit this, but in other ways it is COOL!

• 2009-11-03 15:44
  • Laxc

> In reply to Rip @ 2009-11-03 15:28 from G2GS - click to readrip.... r.i.p hahahaha

16000 IS OFFICIAL !!!

Try to READ first and then speak !!!

• 2009-11-03 15:41
  • 0TvI

> In reply to Rip @ 2009-11-03 15:28 from G2GS - click to readnah man don't accuse ppl without checking everything:

what a fail

• 2009-11-03 15:37
  • iid{

Waw waw waw xperia x10 samrt phone .no great only .king realy x10 king phones

• 2009-11-03 15:35
  • 3ZIw

> In reply to omonymous @ 2009-11-03 15:16 from 0TvI - click to readIt's 262K colors... dude, learn how to read!

• 2009-11-03 15:28
  • G2GS

> In reply to sarea @ 2009-11-03 14:42 from Tr0E - click to readEven X2 is better that this phone!

X10 is such a failure!!

16000 colors should be a 2004 model...
And no divx support
And no multitouch...

So what? 800 euros for playing games and facebook ??

Pure SE-fan-boys....

Change company !Go for LG,samsung,Apple,moto

• 2009-11-03 15:16
  • 0TvI

Why xperia 2 has document viewer but x10 not>?.
weird~!
it may be not updated yet~!>>
looking forward to the updating features..

• 2009-11-03 14:48
  • uMJE

superb i like so much this phone the android is best then windows phone im using htc magic i thing its verry good then iphone i was use iphone i wait for this to buye peoples dont know how to use android phone market if knows evry one will buye this phone i cant wait longer pls hurryup

• 2009-11-03 14:44
  • TR$n

thats caaant beee

i was waiting for X2 soo unfair

is this phone real or not ??

• 2009-11-03 14:42
  • Tr0E
Total of 25401 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.