Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

> In reply to Arak @ 2009-11-01 11:58 from m4NR - click to readWe will see only 8,10 models, it is NOT enough, Nokia and Samsung will announce more than 30 phones next year. It is a good thing they will focus more on the quality than quantity, but 8 models isn't enough. ABout that child infos, I think is true, but we will see it next week. :)

• 2009-11-01 13:56
  • sonyericsson finland
  • Rating0

> In reply to SE F U C K E R @ 2009-10-30 09:13 from uNVA - click to readI think not, but X10 will rape droid in terms of specs

• 2009-11-01 13:43
  • pWc%

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-11-01 10:19 from LaxY - click to readyesterday i saw the prototype sony ericsson xperia pureness , it was shown to me by the sony ericssons countru manager.. i made 2 photos of it , but to tell the truth i did not like it much ,, it was small in my hand and the screen was fading even in little sun light ..

the manager told me that next year sony ericsson will not have many mobile sets , maximum 8 to 10 models only .. and the minimum price of their lawest range would be in the range of 120 Euro

so we will not see many phones next year , but i would expect that the surprizes to be decisive and quick.

as for the kid that said some information , i still doupt the information , , its like hide and seek method ..

as for sony ericsson we all start to feel the changes by their new mobile phones portofolio and i hope that in 2 days we shall see some good things except of the x10 ...

as i can see , we are not seeing any cybershot or walkman range on the leaks on the net , we are seeing only flat names and xperias ,,, so as i said son y ericsson have skipped these sony brands and it might use it on thier mid range phones and not on their high end phones ,, as i said earlier , there is no point in using each brand sepearatly where both brands have almost the same quality music and camera department in the mobile ,,, so we shall see more entertainment unlimited seies ..

i suggest that sony ericsson makes a uniqe mobile phone that combines both names the cybershot and the walkman in one mobile as marketting strategy and to name it as limited edition .. then you will see many sales just to have this marvel in our hands.. we need to see a combination like this in order to make our selves in the mood of having both names in one device provided that sony ericsson could put all the quality parts in a reasonable price tag .

we hope that the new ideas will attract the crowed and as we wish that at least next year sony ericsson will climb to the 3 rd level ..

• 2009-11-01 11:58
  • m4NR

> In reply to [deleted post]i think you are not welcome here anymore! read the posting rule...!

• 2009-11-01 11:41
  • n9}G

> In reply to mahdi qoqnoos @ 2009-10-31 23:39 from nCR% - click to readYes, I am right, I don't think so SE looking for betraying peoples on this site to catch them. :)) So, all the things will be all right. :)

• 2009-11-01 10:19
  • LaxY

> In reply to [deleted post]What's wrong with you? Why you posts such links here??? If you want po*n. go to a po*n site. ABout Abelin, that is a codename. Which mobile phone company is your favourite company? Tell em plz, and this will tell me why you posted that nonsense site.

• 2009-11-01 10:17
  • LaxY

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-31 22:12 from Laxc - click to readyes there will be another android phone but i dont know the name....and yes se is making successor of satio....
it has much much much better picture quality....
but i`m sorry i dont know names....

• 2009-11-01 09:00
  • 3y8m

No physical keyboard?! What kind of "Xperia" is this? This phone really WOULD be a 10 if it wasn't for that mistake...

• 2009-11-01 08:38
  • 0dDk

2 november

• 2009-11-01 07:57
  • 3LV@

Dear mobilemaster and Arak,

sorry but its all a joke. I really can't stop laughing. for the name abelin I just googled french names and since it was in alphabetical order the first name was Abelin and I liked it. Also its very logic to say that Abelin or X9 watever will be a blackberry look-alike. BTW I'm really 13. LOLZ!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-11-01 03:03
  • UD{F

How can Moto fck that X10 ???
X10 has 1ghz snap cpu and moto has 500mhz arm
arm 500mhz is old cpu m8 sorry but se is faster than that :)

• 2009-11-01 02:46
  • 0Ign

> In reply to SE F U C K E R @ 2009-10-30 09:13 from uNVA - click to readhah,i don't think Motorola taught enough kamasutra for Droid ;)

• 2009-11-01 01:47
  • nx@I

tari bai no bhosdo..

• 2009-11-01 01:04
  • v$Ak

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-31 23:31 from Laxc - click to readi hope so.maybe you are right.thanks

• 2009-10-31 23:39
  • nCR%

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-31 23:24 from Laxc - click to readhaha i cant even type a simple thanks correctly lol

• 2009-10-31 23:37
  • nCR%

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-31 23:24 from Laxc - click to readthaks, so much...

• 2009-10-31 23:34
  • nCR%

> In reply to mahdi qoqnoos @ 2009-10-31 19:54 from n9}G - click to readDon't worry, SE can't know who wrote the comments. :) Monday we probably will know many infos about the new phones. :)

• 2009-10-31 23:31
  • Laxc

> In reply to phoenix @ 2009-10-31 23:11 from nCR% - click to readVisit this to see Android on an announced phone.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07OE7jvl02M­­
­ If you saw that video, check this out too. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v...yer_embedded

• 2009-10-31 23:24
  • Laxc

I love this phone but i wanna know more about android.I never saw one before. is that a special OS?

• 2009-10-31 23:11
  • nCR%

> In reply to X3 group @ 2009-10-31 20:22 from 3y8m - click to readhi, can you tell me why android is better than symbian? what`s the diffrent between those? what`s the point of android? can anybody help me with this?

• 2009-10-31 23:02
  • nCR%
Total of 25339 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.