Mike 1200, 09 May 2010To Phoenix,
Thanks for letting me know to download file explorer,
Now when I transfer fi... moreThose are very basic things on ANDROID.. there are a lot more complicated things on that device like hacking it and changing everything inside..
and you can even make it right..
i suggest that you sell your android device (xperia x10) and keep your symbian device (n97) because you cant manage an android device.
John, 08 May 2010Lets do a bit comparation Between Evo / Xperia k guys :
* 3G/4G capability (While urs go... moreWhy the heck are your camparing x10 to EVO? x10 was announced last year, while EVO is not even in the market yet!!
LOL, Its like compare HTC HERO to XPERIA x10!
the competitors of x10 are Desire and N1!! and not HTC EVO!
plus, HTC EVO is only for the US.. oh i almost forgot, HTC EVO record HD with a format of 3gp, and a sound quality of AMR.. LOL very HD.
John, 08 May 2010Lets do a bit comparation Between Evo / Xperia k guys : * 3G/4G capability (While urs go... moreur wasting ur time here. i told u before this is a forum for x10 and dont expect some responces from us because some people here are x10 user and needs some help for x10 not to change their minds! dnt u see that? some of them gets angry of what u done? go away and go to ur forum. ur not helping here.
Thanks for letting me know to download file explorer,
Now when I transfer files from my n97 to x10, I can find it in the file explorer, but now the thing is, I can open pictures, but songs are not supported.
Now what do I have to download in order to play music?
can anyone tell me if x10 can put msn or ebuddy? how shld i do it so that i can chat with my friend? i tried download ebuddy and transfer to my phone but cant work, have anyone try b4?
pls stop compare abt phone, everyone got their own liking of the phone. just stick to ur choice
we dont need to know about phones from verizon or sprint this is gsm only!
1 *Not all services available on 4G and coverage may default to 3G/separate network where 4G unavailable. ( so no fear, if ur country got no 4g, it will work on 3g just fine....AND it is COMIN outside usa, lol....for each country on different carrier .
[deleted post]Lets do a bit comparation Between Evo / Xperia k guys :
* 3G/4G capability (While urs got only 3g, so SLOWER...and this is only for the countries with 4G...Russia, Japan, USA, germany (coming) ..and who ever gets it as well)
* Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ QSD8650 (1GHz) processor
* 4.3” 16 M capacitive display with pinch-to-zoom and tactile feedback (Better than 4 with 64 k who agrees?! AND Phoenix got it, after the update it will funtion as 16 m, lol hussh girl :P)
* World-class HTML browser – bandwidth and quality that rival that of netbooks
* Android 2.1, with access to more than 30,000 apps on Android Market < which is expandin so we gonna get more (Comparing to your lame 1.6 that gonna be updated lol...k sure)
* GoogleTM mobile services including Google SearchTM, Google MapsTM, Google TalkTM, GmailTM, YouTubeTM , and syncs with Google CalendarTM
* Access to Google Goggles™ to search with pictures instead of words
* Maps Navigation, with turn-by-turn driving directions and 3D maps
* Updated HTC Sense, award-winning user experience, which includes Friend Stream to integrate Facebook, Twitter and more into a single flow of updates (BETTER than ur "Timescape" "Media scape" which is completely useless...ok at first u wud be like WOW! but then u AINT gonna use it no more, trust me ;) )
* Visual voicemail
* 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability – connects up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices (CHECK THIS OUT BABY i wont need an internet in my house , work , wherever CUZ the phone will work as A Router..FOR 8 DEVISES! lol.....does ur do that?!! lmao.)
* 4G data speeds (WiMAX) – peak download speeds of more than 10 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1 Mbps; average download speeds of 3-6 Mbps.
^ This is good for whom in usa, russia, europe (in the near future)
* 3G data speeds (EVDO Rev A.) – peak download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds of 600 kbps-1.4 Mbps.
^ THis is for the rest of the worl.
* 8MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash and 1.3MP front-facing camera ( CHECK IT , its HD...not like urs :P
* High-quality video streaming and downloads at 3G and 4G data speeds ( HERE lol
* Capture and share HD-quality video (720p) from your phone ( AND here LOL
* Output pictures, slides and videos in HD quality (720p) via HDMI cable (sold separately)
* Live video sharing with Qik ( This thing i bet u dont even know what it means....
* Built-in kickstand for hands-free viewing ( NOW thats just Kool
* Digital compass, G-Sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, GPS
* Expandable memory: 8GB microSD card included; supports up to 32GB
* Dimensions: 4.8? x 2.6? x .5? (LxWxT)
* Weight: 6 ounces
* Main display: 4.3” WVGA (800×480) 16M colors
* Standard removable 1500mAh Lithium (Li-on) battery
* Memory: 1GB ROM, 512MB RAM
1 *Not all services available on 4G and coverage may default to 3G/separate network where 4G unavailable.
I have now sold my t-mobile pulse at a fair price to put towards next fone ie x10 or n8 etc...I enjoyed Android but the pulses cam/video was poor and could not be my everyday fone but give me a cheap way of exploring Android...When i last was using pulse before gsm did the rankings change it was up at 9.5,9.7,9.7 score mark but when the change happened gsm put it at 9.0,,9.0,,9.0 ....Now its down at 8.7 marks yet its not a popular fone...My point someone is voting it down purley for for fun and cant really understand why someone would would waste a vote....I use my votes to push up vote of my next fone so even tho my e72 is my everyday fone for past =6 months i vote for my futre fone..ie,x10,,n8,,and samsung beam..The x10 is going down so it cpuld be disgruntled owners cause it does have a few probs or its people just bored and voting popular fones down,,anyhow look at the i-phone it supposed to be the IN fone (you wont see me with one ,period)but that down at 7.7 mark..
optional, 08 May 2010i've downloaded some very nice wallpapers here:
and just want to... moregreat.
now, i would appreciate if you could tell me some things.
how's battery life?
any problems with the qwerty input?
have you tried watching movies on it? does it support the media go and how is the quality of divx movies after the transfer if it does?
..and a suggestion to download some good free android GPS app and tell us how's it working
thank you very much
[deleted post]Phoenix you must not buy x10 wait this think it s outdate nice phone are coming maybe wait 2011 for x11 or x12 and hope they will not make same mistake with the x10. the next se phone must have the lastest android to make succes
[deleted post]Please leave droid was release 2009 and is most popular but here motoroi release with android 2.0 please, 8 mp xenon please, hd record 720p already, tv tuner please, radio, hdmi tv out please, multi touch, pinch zoom, updated 2.1 already, official up 32gb for your information all that is not for december. in december it will be froyo. hello moto
let me help x10 you no tv out, no radio, no multi touch, no pinch zoom, no up 32gb, no video call, no open office, no tv tuner and all this will not come in december with that late update only thinks like hd record, better battery live, bluetooth fix ... so now try to compare x10 with n8, htc 4g, s8500, iphone 4g and moto shadow ha ha ha ha ha x10 does not make believe but just full of noise
Anonymous, 08 May 2010x10 8 mp, 1ghz but released with android 1.6 failure. why? no 16m colors, no multi touch, no p... moreyou wanna play?!! lets play then..
-the first thing that caches our eyes, is the unbelievable and great design!
-and the huge shiny scratch resistant screen! 4 inches with best resolution so far-854*480-! with 65k color, but it'll show 16m color after update, so there is nothing to be worry about!
-then the unique and B E A utiful UI!
-an excellent 8MP camera that is FULL featured-it can recognize up to 5 face to save their picture between previous taken pictures from those people!-, with WVGA at 30fps video recording, and after update it'll be an HD recorder!!
-3.5mm audio jack-micro usb port-8gb memory card included, officially supports 16GB but 32GB memory have tested on it successfully!
-384mb of ram and the 1GHz snapdragon cpu!
-Android 1.6!! but it's still great because of the SE costum UI-for example it can transfer files via bluetooth unlike so many phones with 1.6!- and it'll get 2.1 or maybe 2.2 in septembera and then it'll support flash too, so there is nothing wrong with this too!
-and the build quality is excellent!
* * * * *
and of course no phone is perfect:
-no front camera(it seems that it'll be able to make video call with rear camera!)
-no multi touch(SE is working for an alternative)
-no build in radio(on the other hand it has MW600
with radio and brilliant audio quality and you can enjoy listening to music or radio, 10 meters away from your X10!)
-a little battery problem (it'll get better with firmware update)
-average loudness for loudspeaker (but the quality is excellent!)
where is motorola shadow now?!!! it WILL be...it WILL do...go play with something else kid!
Bhupendra, 08 May 2010I am planning to buy sony 10 xperiya, what is your openion guysGo for it mate, just try not to lose your way back to home after you bought it! you'll be unconscious for at least 1 hour!!! :P
x10 8 mp, 1ghz but released with android 1.6 failure. why? no 16m colors, no multi touch, no pinch zoom, no good battery live, no open office, no dvd record or hd video record but but release in march 2010 shame. droid does only with 5 mp have multi touch, pinch zoom, dvd record, and so on ... droid release with android 2.0 in 2009 and get first update 2.0.1 and now 2.1 that why it s award best selling, is the most popular android s phone, got new record out of stock within 3 hours better than iphone. but x10 still not having android 2.0 which droid was the first to carry an android 2.0 and will update to 2.1 in december which make the droid more usefull. so what about motoroi 8 mp xenon, radio, tv tuner, hd record, hdmi tv out, up 32gb, 11mm thin and already updated android 2.1 and you say se make believe. believe what? late release, late update then all the power 1ghz become useless. you fanboys stop your madeness and wait for the long update in december i promise. you will get ur 2.1 but moto shadow will cover you with froyo and hd record 1080p hellomoto.