Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.1
6.9
6.9

Super phone for day to day use,,it have the power engine that supports most of custom os

really satisfied

• 2015-04-13 20:28
  • uw2Z

WHere I can bought this phone now?

• 2015-04-09 13:50
  • tA$u

I bought it from Dubai in 2010 with inbuilt battery. i like this phone being small in size and performance is good. Now the problem is that authorised sony service centre in Kerala rejects replacement of battery being purchased from outside India. Where I can replace the battery ? Otherwise no problem.Please help me My e mail id is raju@popularv.com

• 2015-04-08 07:42
  • KAyr

its a good phone you chould to instal opera mini to donlwed music or video you can instal opera mini its free blev me

• 2015-04-06 20:40
  • NtJh

the phone is good but it does not install most non-market apps and also hangs when certain applications are running..... i resolve to update it to jelly bin 4.1.2 so that it can better of..

• 2015-03-17 09:34
  • Mfx5

I think the best aspect of this product is the good camera. It makes very good photos. Life battery isn't so satisfactory, but it's ok. The bad aspect is that the small display size is really annoying when you want to browse internet, see a facebook post or just simply download something from google store. If you want to post something on facebook, that is a very hard task because the on-screen keyboard just makes you miss the old Nokia 1200. If you want to have some network activity, just buy the pro version of this phone (has qwerty keyboard).

• 2015-03-02 22:52
  • 3RPU

how can i unlock my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini. i forget the answer of security option.

• 2015-02-12 12:55
  • 95He

how to update android app in x10 mini m trying to update manually but its not working please send me the update line i need this because some android app are not working in my phone pls send me the link

regards
Rk

• 2015-02-10 08:09
  • Hxev

soopr phone.......

• 2015-02-03 21:04
  • EP$2

my phone doesnt want to read my sd card it says not accessible

• 2015-01-22 05:00
  • NpHK

> In reply to Qas @ 2014-12-13 14:56 from X05y - click to readmake your phone charge above 50% to update

• 2015-01-15 11:26
  • Mfxi

Good Phone.

• 2014-12-31 11:47
  • N{3j

i use this little device about 4 years until now ... update the kernel and OS to 2.3.7 and so minimal high customized rom ... and if someday i found a device just alike this size i will change my phone but till then ill use very comfort with this one... equaly to my pocket sigarts.. thats so wonderful

• 2014-12-22 19:25
  • 33tB

Why this phone Xperia x10 mini on market they know this problem.
Normally you need to check your product before put the phone on market.

• 2014-12-22 08:46
  • Nv1E

I have Xperia x10 mini
You tube not working said network problem but my WiFi connection work very good.
Check problem please

• 2014-12-22 08:40
  • Nv1E

I have used X 10 mini for almost 3 years. Currently I have required to update it from OS 1.6 TO 2.1 using sony companion software, but it not updated .

Why this happened , please inform or guide me .

• 2014-12-13 14:56
  • X05y

> In reply to gill @ 2014-11-15 19:37 from rAPZ - click to readoh... really? it seem i'll get more trble lter.....

• 2014-11-30 15:07
  • bJbp

> In reply to gill @ 2014-11-15 19:37 from rAPZ - click to readPlease, get your facts straight. X10 Mini can NOT be upgraded to GB using PC Companion, simply because there is no GB released by Sony for this model. The last official OS version is 2.1 Eclair. If you want to go higher, you need a custom ROM (CM, AOSP, or other varieties). Xperia Mini is a different story, but also a very different model from X10 Mini...

• 2014-11-26 01:06
  • xU9j

how can i use the youtube in my x10 mini.... i already tried to use it but it says " there is no network connection right now" eve the wifi connection is good enuf..... would you help me...

and one more thing, wechat is also can't logging in....

• 2014-11-22 00:53
  • bJb4

> In reply to sourav @ 2011-02-06 18:16 from wiUE - click to readJust downld pc companion. From sony website and update ur mobile to gingerbread.but remember the gingerbread consumes much more batery than the previous version.

• 2014-11-15 19:37
  • rAPZ
Total of 3594 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.