hi need you guys help. Jz install auto lock.apk in my x10 mini. But after i off the phone n on bk, it keep show the auto lock screen even though i hav unlock it. Anyway i can hard reset this phone without goin into menu s now menu i also can't view. Jz keep freeze on the unlock screen. Any idea b4 i bring bk this phone to service centre re flash whole os again? Pls guide. S now i can't open any menu even i restart d phone.
vivek , 30 Jul 2010can any one suggest the best phone around 16k????plz waitin for reply this is the best one!! ultimate!! really happy wid my x10 mini!
is the OS upgradable to v2.1. i am planning to buy this but HTC WIldfire has the latest version. please suggest me URGENTLY. I wil buy it in a 24hrs
the best phone that you can buy gor 16k is the nokia e72 , i have a lots of phone now but that would be the best. i have x10mini, htc desire and i phone4,
vivek , 30 Jul 2010can any one suggest the best phone around 16k????plz waitin for reply take the htc wildfire,it stands out in every department
how to zoom when u want to take a picture?
i know we can zoom after we take it. but i want to ZOOM before tht seriously.
vivek , 30 Jul 2010can any one suggest the best phone around 16k????plz waitin for reply Hi Vivek, if u want a Android phone in 16k, then u can go for HTC WILDFIRE or sony ericsson X10 MINI or MINI PRO. But if u want SYMBIAN then go for nokia X6 or E72. so u have to choose. best of luck.
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2010You might fined it in youtube...or jst google itthanks.yep i already did that
hw much? dus it have querty keyboard? please tel me everything about it
is any one tell me how to change the installation location for application bcoz when i install on phone its install on phone memory. how to change ? plz help me out
One more thing I forgot to point out that the bundled earphones have lots of treble and no bass. And the music player doesn't provide any kind of equalizer for it.
Another problem I'm facing is that I can't get my contacts on my P1 to automatically come onto the X10 mini.
The android is lacking lots of basic functionality.
The only disadvantage of this fone is the expected battery life.. 285 hrs buti love the fact that it has Android OS..
THe fone is going for cheap on contract in SA 2 so thats a plus plus..
ng, 28 Jul 2010Izit tis XPERIA X10 mini phone dun hv 3G????Yes this phone does have 3g....
Hi everyone, i just got this phone, loving it so far but have some serious questions, hope someone can help....
01) Bluetooth- just cant get any device connected after pairing. tried everything.
02) Pictures- cant find options per file
03) customizing - themes, chaging the shortcut icons???
overall the phone is great
GSMArena's specs page for X10 mini states that it has a document viewer and a digital compass. This information is false. I purchased this phone a couple of days ago and it doesn't have either a doc viewer or a digital compass. EVen the camera resolution has been stated wrong in the specs page. It is 2592x1944.
I found following basic features missing from the phone:
1. You can't connect to an ad-hoc wifi network. Only infrastructure networks are visible.
2. If your WiFi network requires you to specify a proxy server for internet access, you can't use X10 mini or even X10 for internet. This happened to be the bigget disadvantage for me. As I could very well access internet through my institute's network on my old P1i but on this device I can't because of the proxy issue. So, its a downgrade for me.
3. It is a smarthone still it doesn't have any doc viewer bundled.
4. The browser isn't touch optimized. I seem to mis-tap links when they are placed close to each other. This was never an issue on my P1i with Opera Mobile fingertouch, or even the built in browser.
5. You can't transfer files from bluetooth!!!!!!
These are all the limitations of android. Sony Ericsson can't be blamed for it.
6. You can't create your own playlists in music player.
Ok, now some pros:
1. Awesome UI!!! Its very pleasing. Kudos to the HCI(Human Computer Interaction) researchers.
2. Everything is very fast and responsive. Nothing lags, as it used to do with Symbian smart phones. Everything opens up superfast. Even the bootup is almost as fast as SE java phones.
3. The android browser is perfect and hits a sweet spot!
iam using xperia x10mini and I think its the best phone available in market today...i think its perfect phone in all watever u consider...iam lot satisfied wit this phone...i too could not connect to any device...i got a file manager from market and its working..overall its a great phone to buy..
hey kristian.. thanks alot girl when i click on the mess tab it goes directly to new message.. n the delete option is there to delete all the mess from one person.. is there a way to delete like ten mess out of 15 tat a single per sent me at once or i have to delete all!!!