Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.9
6.9
6.5

> In reply to aman @ 2010-07-17 15:36 from vGS7 - click to readgo for htc wildfire bcoz it has android eclair(2.1)

• 2010-07-17 16:08
  • tA{i

> In reply to gmt @ 2010-07-17 13:41 from tA{i - click to readit's a lil bit above my budget..and also i am not sure of the bada os..pls recommend from these two phones..thnx in advance....

• 2010-07-17 15:36
  • vGS7

> In reply to [deleted post]add samsung wave to your list

• 2010-07-17 13:41
  • tA{i

i've just bought this phone but i hv nt received it yet so tel me 4 how long should i charge my new phone(4 da 1st tym)

• 2010-07-16 20:18
  • N7$E

the differences between the mini & the mini pro are:yes, u r right,,the keyboard. oh, u still have the virtual T9 keyboard in the mini pro when u dont slide out the keyboard though. ^^ then battery. mini pro has removable battery while the mini doesn't.I've been using the mini pro for a few days, the battery seems to last about 1 and 1/2 day (that since i played with it most of the time). the first day i fot it, battery seems to drop really fast. But i think it improved after several charges. some of the button on the side of the mini pro r arranged a little different than the mini. with the mini pro, u also have the headphone jack button on top of the phone, ya and its a little heavy for me, but it feels good when u hold it . Hope this help!!

• 2010-07-16 15:11
  • kx0e

What differences betwen Mini and Mini Pro? Just QWERTY keyboard sliding? Or more?

• 2010-07-16 11:28
  • T3mr

• 2010-07-16 11:27
  • T3mr

oh the performance is fantastic sri

• 2010-07-16 05:02
  • PGNW

I enquired to Sangeetha Mobiles in Bangalore, its price is 16,800/- (date: 15 Jul 2010)

• 2010-07-15 22:15
  • t@xf

> In reply to Peter @ 2010-07-14 23:07 from t@5q - click to readHow is the performance of this.....

• 2010-07-15 16:52
  • vIfx

I heard from my friends that- No Bluetooth file transfers from the gallery, please advise this true……….

• 2010-07-15 10:20
  • mJe{

I have had this phone for about a week now. As with all phones this one has its good and bad points. It is an exceptional all around package but with no one feature standing out from other phones out there.

I swore I would never buy another Sony Ericsson after the abysmal X1 but after playing with live phones in store, I was sufficiently impressed.

Good all round phone. Does everything you would want in a phone but nothing exceptional in its own right.

The most important thing for me is that it is quick i.e. insignificant lag between starting and switching applications, and that is why I bought it. Others may have their own priorities.

• 2010-07-15 10:02
  • 9Ii}

> In reply to [deleted post]I bought it for Rs.16,500.00 in chennai. Not sure about the price in other cities/states in India

• 2010-07-14 23:07
  • t@5q

I bought the X10 Mini pro last week. Before which I actually had spent almost 2weeks reading reviews and exploring the features of X10. It really does a good job with regard to the design, features, etc. but after using the phone for a while, I realized that it inherits Sony Ericsson's traditional problem which I had heard from friends/relatives before
1) The slide doesn't work well ;( Most of the time, its getting stucked and I got to tilt and give a push to put it back in its position
2) This really hurts, when I receive an incoming call the phone displays the caller details and when I try to pick up the call, at times, the phone respond !!. I got to restart the phone to make it work again

I'm sure, we can't do anything for the first problem as it got to do with the Hardware. Does any one got a solution for the 2nd problem? If yes, please let me know.

• 2010-07-14 23:04

• 2010-07-14 23:03
  • t@5q

i got a stupid question here. can this phone allows me to play facebook game on it?

• 2010-07-14 09:04
  • ibHS

> In reply to Walkman Kid @ 2010-07-09 17:29 from ucwB - click to readlearn to spell

• 2010-07-14 08:57
  • PTdu

its veery good phone but small screan but its ok

• 2010-07-13 18:10
  • tU3I

i have purchesed x10minipro its have a good qwerty and more powerfull faature like timescape and wifi, bettery baceup is three days

• 2010-07-13 12:02
  • vG5M

Very Good phone to use internet . Nice touch screen.and good battery

• 2010-07-13 10:32
  • P$uD
Total of 3518 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro.