Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.9
6.5

> In reply to love SE @ 2010-04-09 16:54 from wraD - click to readI see you just became a consumer and I also see you never heard of nokia because if you did, you would be happy that SE puts the release on a later date. Everyone wanted a nokia N97. They released as quick as they could and everyone whined about how many bugs were in it. It's just a sad sight to see.
I personally don't mind waiting as long as its a descent product.
Today i'm using the original X10 for testing and its a joy to use, everything I currently want in a phone, but for me its to big.
SE, take all the time you need with this cell!

• 2010-04-11 15:59
  • n73s

i love SE...i'm a big fan too...
but seriously...i know why SE is going down...
Great Products..too early announced..too late release...
any idea?

• 2010-04-09 16:54
  • wraD

hello ...
sony ericsson x10 mini pro is very sweet and cute. i wanna buy this phone and waiting 4 this.. to come India soon.. my bro has satio and i wanna buy x10 mini pro.. take care..

• 2010-04-09 12:57
  • vwnp

Would we get this h/s in India...This mobile looks awesome.Somthing i would love to have.

• 2010-04-09 02:04
  • P$uD

I've seen and used phones but boy oh boy!!!! this is the bomb!!!! I think the phone brings the fun back into mobile technology.

• 2010-04-08 15:21
  • fsWr

Hi everybody, who says it will be expensive. the pre order price 250 pound. and it will be available on 24/05/10. lets check dear. check out this link http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mo...chtype=genre

• 2010-04-08 13:45
  • vGe5

cmon SE, 330 eur for just this? the HTC Desire costs 330 eur!!! how will you win consumers over with that kind of pricing?

• 2010-04-07 19:49
  • t7Bp

it is high time sony should rls the phone now... it is a negative thing from sony that they always announce the phone n rls it much later unlike nokia...it is a very good phone but atleast they should have kept 2.8 inch screen instead of 2.6...

• 2010-04-07 03:03
  • uBF8

Ok, I've been looking back on this phone pretty much every day as I'm seriously considering buying one. Aside from poor battery life, I'm now noticing possible concerns with the QWERTY buttons. If they're too "clicky", they're not going to be fun to type with!! It's either this, or the iPhone :S

• 2010-04-06 17:43
  • RNFD

I think it is a right way of ericsson - mini phone with touchscreen and keys. But depending on price, if it cost about or less 200eur, it will be very popular phone.

• 2010-04-04 08:07
  • iK0i

i like this phone, i will buy this as soon as it will be release in the philippines, its cute but powerful.

• 2010-04-03 12:25
  • v0Xt

the short talking time is really a problem.they can not do better ? !!!!!

• 2010-04-03 10:53
  • n$B0

I think this phone would be awesome if ericsson can give it a better battery life. A 4hr (2G) and 3.5hr (3G) talk time is just unacceptable

• 2010-04-02 13:18
  • UiUy

it's cute:)

• 2010-04-01 21:28
  • 3Se{

The phone looks good is small and fast... might be my next one ... but I read that the MP3 player is disappointing and no equalizer,pity,for me this is the most important in a mobile... do not want to walk around with 2 app (mobile + mp3 player)

• 2010-04-01 18:35
  • n%gI

i find it mediorce at best it lacks everything

• 2010-04-01 16:43
  • fwpw

The mini pro has a removable battery but the Mini X10 has a non removable battery!

• 2010-03-28 01:14
  • SaV5

You're right about that Jon.
However, its not final yet, so there's still hope and as gsmarena says: "Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more"
They still have 2 months. Simple tweaks can (sometimes) do miracles. Either way, i'm waiting till the end of May to make my descision.
All in all its all that I currently need in a private phone.
- great snapshots
- great OS
- physical keyboard
- capacitive touchscreen
- its SE... (however, I find myself liking HTC more and more, that Touch 2 design is so nice, if only it had android)

• 2010-03-27 19:24
  • n73s

> In reply to Jon @ 2010-03-24 17:19 from 3H4N - click to readThe phones not even final yet and still not due to release til May...

• 2010-03-25 08:14
  • uSNU

I've seen the device has screen width as 314 (without changing the zoom) on the browser but not 240 as mentioned in the specification.

Is it mentioned wrong in the spec or its the wrong firmware which is causing the resolution set to 314.

Thanks for your time in advance.

-V

• 2010-03-24 17:33
  • Tr8a
Total of 3508 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro.