Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

Popularity

Daily interest
0.7%
Total hits:
6272194

Voting results

Design
6.9
Features
6.9
Performance
6.5
Votes:
59

Sort by:

hi guys... m waiting eagerly for this phone.. so can i plzz get to know wot would be the cost range of this phone???

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-19 07:49
  • RK06
  • Q
  • sory,my english sux
  • Report
  • Rating0

> In reply to Pete @ 2010-04-16 05:35 from TKta - click to readFor some reason i agree wit you,4hour is more than enough to make a call,but people want to buy this not 100% to use make a call like you. it more about listenn music,internet brows,gaming and watching video,so 4hour absolutely not enough expecialy teen like me,do you already thinkn about that?

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-18 17:59
  • tVuk
  • R

Is it come with Android 2.1 or 1.6??

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-18 14:03
  • sEGB
  • U

> In reply to Noa @ 2010-04-17 09:51 from 0TsP - click to readHahaha u right.....
My mistake:)

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-18 13:54
  • sEGB
  • R

lack of video cam is a big plus

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-18 11:52
  • t7M8
  • U

Lack videocall cam is a big minus.

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-18 02:38
  • 2IqZ
  • C

> In reply to girl19 @ 2010-04-16 14:41 from iEPY - click to readdo you know what a quarter of a year is you know........ every 3mnths

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-17 21:20
  • jnP2
  • R

> In reply to girl19 @ 2010-04-16 14:39 from iEPY - click to readMini pro confirm release date may 24 and mini release date june 6 .

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-17 12:42
  • 985x
  • R

> In reply to girl19 @ 2010-04-16 14:41 from iEPY - click to readIt is releasing on 26th april 2010 .and the non qery phone wil release in june 1st week of june

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-17 12:36
  • 985B
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-17 07:12 from tDSJ - click to readNo, actually, you are wrong. There are 4 quarters per year. Each 3 months. So Q1 Jan-mars, Q2 April-June etc

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-17 09:51
  • 0TsP
  • R

> In reply to girl19 @ 2010-04-16 14:41 from iEPY - click to readQ2 = 2nd quarter/2nd four months.
Q1 = Jan-Aprl.
Q2 = May-Aug

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-17 07:12
  • tDSJ
  • R

and does anyone knows what Q2 means? How do i know which month that is?

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-16 14:41
  • iEPY
  • U

I hope they will release this phone soon, otherwise i will buy the htc desire instead of this phone.. (really want this phone because of the qwerty thing on it). But if i can't have this, i'm going fot htc because it has multitouch.. :) I really need a new phone now haha... gosh i can't make a choice between waiting for this, or buy htc desire... or htc legend but i think desire is better..

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-16 14:39
  • iEPY
  • U

Everyone always whinging about battery life. Doesn't matte what the product is, battery life is always an iddue. That's because there is no way battery technology can keep up with all the other technologies. If you want a lot of stuff, crammed into a small device, it's gotta take a toll on battery life. And what country do you live in where you can't just plug it in and charge it over night? I reckon 4 hours talk time is more than enough. I really don't think it's that big of a deal, but at the same I can see where you guys are coming from. Longer battery would be nice...but the way the SIZE of phones are going these days...Who wants to card around a laptop to make phonecalls? They're all getting so big.I am definitely looking forward to the release of the X10 Mini pro...

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-16 05:35
  • TKta
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-13 13:26 from UiTX - click to readRemovable battery but can u replace it with a longer lasting one?

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-15 13:16
  • vmDE
  • R

> In reply to ... @ 2010-04-11 22:40 from naqb - click to readThe battery is removeable in the mini pro

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-13 13:26
  • UiTX
  • R

guys get real....the battery is soooo bad.SE are soooo over priceed

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-12 19:23
  • nCYL
  • U

Is its battery non-removable as it is in the Mini version?

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-11 22:40
  • naqb
  • Q

> In reply to p0rnraider @ 2010-04-07 19:49 from t7Bp - click to readWhat poor country do you live in? The desire is the same price as the hero when it came out. 420-450 euros.
With this cell you get:
- 5MP cybershot camera
- android
- qwerty keyboard
- capacitive touchscreen
- WiFi

But if you can get a Desire for 350, you better buy it, you could make some profit, reselling it.

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-11 16:04
  • n73s
  • R

> In reply to love SE @ 2010-04-09 16:54 from wraD - click to readI see you just became a consumer and I also see you never heard of nokia because if you did, you would be happy that SE puts the release on a later date. Everyone wanted a nokia N97. They released as quick as they could and everyone whined about how many bugs were in it. It's just a sad sight to see.
I personally don't mind waiting as long as its a descent product.
Today i'm using the original X10 for testing and its a joy to use, everything I currently want in a phone, but for me its to big.
SE, take all the time you need with this cell!

  • Reply
  • 2010-04-11 15:59
  • n73s
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 3527 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro.