Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.8
6.7

This phone is great but sometime is laggy.. the main features is the keyboard. The first and the last sony ericsson window phone os.. support is dead..

• 2014-02-23 16:36

• t}gr

how to update my x2

• 2014-01-22 12:01
  • 7tMN

my sony ericsson xperia x2 windows not updated and i can't update please give me some ideas about this

• 2014-01-04 17:36
  • mTZe

This device has some problems like having no good apllications but has a good camera,I like it.

• 2013-12-11 07:38
  • gyf%

For you guys having problems with this device, I stringly suggest that you change the Operation System (ROM Flash), it can solve most of the issues you'v been dealing with and - even better! - can give some new features to this phone. If it's so bad, why not try something to get it "acceptable", at least?!

• 2013-11-20 16:45
  • MfxH

I have this phone for about 2 years and it's working good. It was the worst phone I've ever had but after some modifications on software it does not have a serious problem.
Just from the week passed on, its shutter button does not work anymore. it just focuses n i have to use joystick to capture... (Does anybody know the solution?)
+ I see it's been written here that this phone is still available! What does it mean?! Most of phones newer than this, have stopped being released... (!_)

• 2013-11-15 01:34
  • mZFG

I have this phone.
Not only this phone is the worst phone ever made, but it's also the worst electronic device I've ever seen.
It's because that hardware and software don't match at all.

• 2013-11-13 13:08
  • pT7X

Touch screen some time not working, Net not working,
Some time automatically mobile switch off so this mobile not good

• 2013-11-10 11:55
  • Hxe4

my touch screen is not working, for how many times to un-lock the slide to open, but it is not working to slide the un-lock.

• 2013-10-30 03:14
  • t78N

how can i reset my xperia x2 ?

• 2013-10-08 15:15
  • MNxk

The phone sucks. It is not practical to use this phone.

• 2013-09-18 06:34
  • v0q8

> In reply to sabu @ 2013-03-31 09:31 from ttvt - click to readsport game

• 2013-07-22 00:14
  • 8jpw

> In reply to sai @ 2013-04-19 19:26 from t1$G - click to readpersian type

• 2013-07-22 00:13
  • 8jpw

> In reply to necru @ 2013-06-28 15:32 from PSvc - click to readxperia x2 has the voice recorder...for this option you have to click on "NOTE" in programs and then click on "menu bar" and then click on "view rocorder toolbar" there you go...now you can record your voice!!!

• 2013-07-12 11:31
  • LiS7

> In reply to cathy @ 2013-05-10 14:51 from vxev - click to readi also hav xperia x2 phone...sad to say..der s no voice recorder feature for xperia x2...

• 2013-06-28 15:32
  • PSvc

I have new xperia X2, but I encounter lot of problem.
1. Phone can't connect to PC even I already installed the Windows Mobile device center and others software stated on the user guide.
2. Sometimes hang and you need to detached the battery for re-start.
3. long time to battery charging and easily to low bat.
4. Storage card sometime can't detected.
5. Camera not good (8.1MP)
6. Speaker not good (low sound) even volume is full increase.
Only this model I encounter many problem, some sony ericsson model is good.

• 2013-06-27 07:27
  • mTWx
Total of 5235 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X2.