Sebi, 26 Nov 2009Is it still made by htc? the first one was of very low quallity because of that.x1 was made by htc because htc is professional in winmo phones
and you can realize this by x1 UI
but x2 is made by SE
you can realize this by x2 UI
x2 is the first SE winmo phone and better than all winmo phones except HTC hd2(price of HD2 is 550 euro but price of x2 will be 460 euro)
Is it still made by htc? the first one was of very low quallity because of that.
If this doesn't get launched by the end of Nov, this phone is history. With X10 coming, probably a new N-Series around the corner and winmo7 due for release in 6mths, this product will become obsolete. Hopefully SE gets the pricing right on this one.
there is another x2 on ebay now from lithuania. thats the third one now for sale.
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2009does optical trackpad act as 5 way d-pad thanxthis phones optical trackpad does act as a five way d pad
some 14 year old, 25 Nov 2009everyone listen up if you are desperate to get an x2 there are currently two on ebay. one is ... moresuch a nice phone , i want to buy it, when i can ........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2009does optical trackpad act as 5 way d-pad thanxsorry about d-pad question and have reread gsm report and now not buying now it doesnt so its crossed off list,,had x1 and it does more..
everyone listen up
if you are desperate to get an x2 there are currently two on ebay. one is from usa and the other from russia. i know that they arent released yet and might be a bit different but im sure theyll be basically the same. the one from usa has actual photos of it. hope this helps anyone tearing their hair out waiting for the x2. happy ebaying.
Anonymous, 25 Nov 2009HD2 is way, way, way better than X1 and X2 no question. You mentioned the camera issue with th... moreSee I told you will be tried eventually, Sorry but I don’t consider that as reply
se fan, 24 Nov 2009Hi, Thanks for the reply 1) regarding the update and upgrade I'm proud owner of HTC HD a... moreHD2 is way, way, way better than X1 and X2 no question. You mentioned the camera issue with the HD2. That will be fixed shortly making it the BEST WM phone available, even when the X2 hits the shelves. The X2 is not that much better than the X1. If you have the X1, keep that don't waste money on the X2.
does sony ericssion x2 equips with FM radio?
Can we inatall X1 radio.cab on X2?
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2009...and some people like SE fanboys do not understand basic mobile concepts at all and tell lie... moreHi,
Thanks for the reply
1) regarding the update and upgrade I'm proud owner of HTC HD and until now no upgrade for the 6.5 for obvious reason HTC try to push HTC HD2 so no one can open his mouth and say why SE doesn't upgrade their mobiles although they have a lot of issues and GSMarena just mention Camera issues.
2) regarding the price you must be kidding man HTC HD2 cost around 800 EUR here in gulf although there is a lot of features in HD1 over the HD2 for example the secondary camera.
3) The battery life is lesser than HD1, so obviously it's much lesser than SE X1 & X2
4) HD2 is huge and bulky and a lot of users comment on this point
5) The Camera and I mention the issues earlier, 5 MP doesn't meet the par any 3 MP Camera is much better imagine 8 MP from SE in Xperia X2.
6) You can't say for sure that SE X2 can't get upgrade to Win7 and if SE did confirm that X2 won't get upgrade that's means they will produce something better and only SE can do that.
HTC HD2 is nice move by HTC but not improvement expect for the CPU and that's what make the people go for it
I remember when Xperia X1 was announced everybody said that’s X1 is failure but look now it's among the top sellers among the Windows devices and it was SE 1st step in Windows world, the Panels invention was enough for the fans and the haters to admit that SE has a lot to offer.
I know that you try your best but you will be tried in the end, sorry but SE is the one of the best.
Is it going to support full flash for webbrowsing?
Coz Gtrab said that Windows Mobile doesnt support it
Anonymous, 24 Nov 2009still waiting for this phone and still not released I cannot believe it. How long does it takeI can't wait for the X2. I am using a real beat up 990i but I am still very musch in love with it. Wish the X2 had a radio though.
still waiting for this phone and still not released I cannot believe it. How long does it take