Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.1
6.8
6.8

i have an installer in my phone but i can't install a game so what Im going to do can i have an advice i need u r advice asap...

• 2014-10-22 18:55
  • theb

i have an installer to my phone but i can't install it. I don't have a package installer so what im gonna do can u give me an advice for it..

• 2014-10-22 18:48
  • theb

I have an installer in my phone but i can't install so what im gonna do can u help me or an advice for it.

• 2014-10-22 18:44
  • theb

I have made the keywords on the phone, but had made a mistake more than three times the time to open it. For your information, I have made reformat the phone and still can not open it.

• 2014-10-20 02:48
  • X}nq

I have be useing this phone for 4 year now still good super good phone. but now i can't use skype

• 2014-10-17 12:41
  • Nv6G

my sony ericsson xperia x8 doesn't get network when it is put on.

• 2014-10-13 18:48
  • NuPF

My camera and youtube isn't working. When I took the phone to the shop to know the reason, they said that both the softwares aren't working ( of camera and youtube). They have to b replaced.

Is it possible..??

• 2014-09-14 11:55
  • rK8k

my camera isn't working. Video can b recorded. When i click the photos, it makes sound but after that the screen appears black. Also my youtube isn't working. Whenever I open it, it stops showing a message, NO NETWORK CONNECTION.

Otherwise, it's working great

• 2014-09-14 11:51
  • rK8k

how can I open my Google account xperia x8??

• 2014-09-13 23:23
  • ftV7

i think this phone very nice phone for me, small and cult

• 2014-09-08 05:35
  • PA7E

it is very good phone .
your phones made by what country ?
my country is Iran and all phones in Iran are made by china .
thanks.

• 2014-09-05 14:20
  • avRu

> In reply to kaka @ 2014-08-28 13:08 from NvUC - click to readHi
You should receive the whatsapp by Bluetooth then you can install and work

• 2014-09-04 19:28
  • 6w@K

i can not download whatsapp on my phone, it was their and it just got lost now i cant download can someone help me

• 2014-08-28 13:08
  • NvUC

Hi can anyone tell me how to unlock this phone?

• 2014-08-26 07:30
  • m{jD

Phone is great for customizing,many roms,but few stables... i personally use Experience rom on 4.1.2 based on Cyanogen mod,and it works like charm :) fast,stable,customizable.....perfect :) nice battery life on 4.1.2 ,nice operative memory free,all just perfect :)

• 2014-08-16 13:25
  • LHg3

> In reply to Emelin @ 2014-07-30 15:07 from IWYM - click to readmany users of sony experia x8 have encountered a similar problem, but oh well that does not stop some of us from seeking alternative ways. You can also watch and dowload yotube videos on uc browser, which allows you to stream videos, even if you do not have a youtube app.

• 2014-08-13 12:00
  • rvyZ

> In reply to Emelin @ 2014-07-30 15:07 from IWYM - click to readIf you want to upgrade phone just type i google how to install cm7 on xperia x8 and you will find everything you need

• 2014-07-30 20:35
  • 3q@y

Hye . why my handfone xperia x8 e15i cannot play wechatt? and how to upgrade android?

• 2014-07-30 15:07
  • IWYM

Hi frnds Youtube not working in my X8. When Í open youtube it displaying " there is no network connection right now,please try again later" eventhough when network connection enable. plz help. overall its á good phone. regards

• 2014-07-29 18:28
  • rKM3

> In reply to sanu @ 2014-07-22 07:27 from YQdE - click to readLook do you have custom rom if you have flash another,if you dont have custom rom please flash it you wont regret anything

• 2014-07-27 11:33
  • 3qG3
Total of 5961 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X8.