Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 - user opinions and reviews

12088026

7.2
7.0
6.9

hye..can anybody help me...i just bought xg yesterday..my problem is i dont know how to transfer the application from phone memory to memory card..it's not stated in the manual book..help me plz...!!!!!! i want to put a lot of applications n games in my phone..

• 2011-04-29 03:27
  • PS6Y
  • problem solwer(yea)
  • Rating0

ht tp: // www . se4ever . ru
and find x8 drivers and stuff no virus.....
no app limitation (can install apps buttload of em')
better video recording and better pictures..(Hd i f u know what that means)
and thats it MIND BLOWING solution works...

• 2011-04-28 21:22
  • gyxE

> In reply to awan @ 2011-04-27 13:57 from 9B8I - click to readyou need an android 2.2 ROM

• 2011-04-28 21:16
  • 3cXU

hi,there,I want to buy one but I am not sure if there is document reader in this phone,in fact I am hasitating between Xperia X8 and ZTE Blade.Any opinions,please...

• 2011-04-28 16:57
  • SuX7

can i ask.hw iz the xperia x8.iz it gud or bad cause im planin 2 buy 12.

• 2011-04-28 16:53
  • fscn

hey can u pls say about the ead phone quality suplied wit hand set... i am impressed by this phone.. goin to buy this one pls help

• 2011-04-27 19:04
  • v{Nj

Im jz use my X8 for one month...I have a problem when people call or when I call them. It only happens sometimes, but I can hear them and they can't hear me.i have check my line n try using other sim card but oso have the same problem...what should i do to fix the phone problem?im so suffer when making call..help me plz..(my X8 firmware version 2.1-update 1)

Hi Renn even i am facing excatly the same problem like you, its seems like there is a problem in the handset, everytime i need to turn on my loudspeaker when making and recieving call, coz i am not able to hear the other person at all from the h/s. please someone help me, how can solve the problem, i havent ever connected any bluetooth headset to it.

• 2011-04-27 15:52
  • P$bN

How do I move application aftr download is saved from internal memory to external memory?

• 2011-04-27 13:57
  • 9B8I

I just bought X8. After I install some programs, the memory becomes less because the Android 2.1 does not able to put the application from phone memory to SDCARD memory.
To overcome this you have to install 2.2 Froyo which is not provided officially by the SE.

• 2011-04-27 13:42
  • Pxis

> In reply to Renn @ 2011-04-26 11:05 from uCkG - click to readBuy a new One

• 2011-04-27 13:00
  • P$uD

ActiveSync does not connect to my company email exchange server and its driving me bonkers cos my idiot IT guy has no idea how to fix the error

• 2011-04-27 12:17
  • t}ew

> In reply to khan @ 2011-04-25 14:21 from vGvS - click to readit's because it's white. it doesnt say it will get dirty right away!! :D

• 2011-04-27 11:44
  • t7Xi

This is the best phone I'd ever had.. :)
Android is the best OS.. it's way better than iPhone..
you should buy this and install the bottle message application in android market.. :)
TY

• 2011-04-27 11:42
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Renn @ 2011-04-26 11:05 from uCkG - click to readmay be you use loud speakers to speak then the screen is awake and you might have touched the corner at the right top of your phone while on a call that allows only their voice and your voice will not be geared to them it's a function by the phone itself else you may have problem with that key go and solve it in the nearest service centre

• 2011-04-27 05:45
  • uvr3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-26 09:01 from Hkr} - click to readi have one, and it's only compatible with Flash lite, wich won't work with stock rom, i regret buying this phone, cuz i now have custom rom = voided warranty :P Better go for an LG or Samsung galaxy 550 or other NON-Android sony phones

• 2011-04-26 21:39
  • JFPj

> In reply to Bhanu Prakash @ 2011-04-26 18:14 from utG{ - click to readYou can not install applications to the sd card since the phone is running on 2.1, however if your phone has already had an application installer software (I have one in my phone out of the box), you can download any .apk files (raw file of android apps. as well as .jar in java) from many sites except Android Market and store them into sd card. So you can install an app to phone memory whenever you want to use it, uninstall it when you need more space in the phone memory.

• 2011-04-26 18:58
  • PBRB

Hai, I like to dwnld more apps and games but its straight away goes to the phone memory..

Is ter any way to move the apps to SD card???
Pls help me..

• 2011-04-26 18:14
  • utG{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-25 12:22 from tVwI - click to readgo for X8, u can njy al d features like wifi, 3g..

• 2011-04-26 18:04
  • utG{

> In reply to Pushkar @ 2011-04-25 13:58 from vbMj - click to readif u want 3G with video call, den dont go fr this mob, cos it dont ve secondary cam fr video call.. n also if u r a continuous net user, den battery wil get drained.. :)

• 2011-04-26 18:03
  • utG{

> In reply to khan @ 2011-04-25 14:21 from vGvS - click to readnot so.. white color wil not get dirty.. it cool..

• 2011-04-26 18:01
  • utG{
Total of 5981 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia X8.