Sony Ericsson Yari - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

5.7
5.6
5.8

please let me know how can i instal viber application on my sony ericsson yari U100i?

• 2012-02-29 08:29
  • ut2c

is ths android mob ??

• 2012-02-22 10:58
  • 2SMd

does it have a tracking device??????????

• 2012-02-18 16:03
  • vbxk

this is the best phone by soney jst except keypad nd its typing

• 2012-01-07 09:01
  • K5hj

> In reply to Lakshitha @ 2011-12-15 03:00 from iwpJ - click to readi love in my yari and any set games in playing game thank you for sony ericsson

• 2011-12-17 07:03
  • vGW7

Its a great phone...good camera but its harder to type messages...

• 2011-12-15 03:00
  • iwpJ

Hi ,
Yari specs fantastic :
1-Good camera .
2-Good GPS accuracy .
3-Radio & sound system great .
I liked this phone .
The week point KEYBOARD only .

• 2011-12-05 08:14
  • svHu

well i really liked my yari, i had this for 3 years with no issue, and even the ribbon is still intact, didnt send it to repair at all, droped it ten times. but its solid as steel...i do want a martphone, but cannot afford it...i am look for SE NEO V
its not the phone, its the way you use it...
updated the softwrae last night..love it.....
loyal FAN of SE ..all model....cheers guys

• 2011-12-02 14:38
  • P$uD

I think you people that say this phone is bad really dont know how to use it ihad it for one year without any problem only reason for selling it was vga video that was for me not enough

• 2011-12-01 17:33
  • 39EU

i wantto viber software

• 2011-11-28 13:54
  • vGCG

had this phone for a year +++ and during that period of time the phone gave me lots of technical AND networking problems. it factory reset itself as well so it was my most painful experience with SE phones.. ever.

the only reason why i got it in the first place was because i was running on a tight budget, and 'cos it's the design the attracted me. so i guess lesson learned - never ever buy a phone just based on its design alone.

• 2011-11-22 16:32
  • 2IsF

I love my Yari I had it since 09 around when it comes out. And only sent it for repairs once which is now

• 2011-10-25 12:25
  • 3sEw

• 2011-10-25 12:25
  • 3sEw

I bought this phone 5months ago, during the time i sent it to repair 5times because of the reben! wtf!

• 2011-10-21 10:39
  • vV5G

I love my yari. It has been my phone for I think its between 2 and 3 years!

• 2011-10-18 22:11
  • iAgP

I have the phone, I also had to take it back to repairs 3 times. The first time being the bluetooth, second being the screen, and third being the screen again! So I'm saying goodbye to my Yari and am buying the Experia Arc tomorrow:)

• 2011-10-13 17:47
  • Npyx

I had this phone for a year,bought it brand new,after 6 months the bluetooth stopt working,nobody could flash the phone,after that my music player went ,stopt working,the phones software cant be updated aswell, completely a year in and the flexicable broke,and is currently @ the repair man for the past 2 months.sony ericson is lacking the passion they had in the w-series.

• 2011-10-13 01:16
  • f3m3

neva eve think of buying this phone.It has luckily worked fine for 8 months and after that had numerous issue with the phone display,keys sound Bluetooth,etc..... i wouldn't even suggest my enemy to buy this phone

• 2011-10-10 14:10
  • P$uD

Worst phone i ever had..i am huge fan of SE and have been using there phone from past 8 years ,but never had this type of experience. Yari(u100i) worked fine for first three months only then it had some ic related issue, my side keys stopped working. the customer service in mumbai for SE is shit!!! they say they don't have parts available in here and they send phone to chenai for repairing. wheni got my pone back from service center after long wait of 4 months it was in very bad condition , they didn't even extended my warranty of that for months . after five months i still got same problem..:( but as i mention earlier i m true fan of SE i am looking forward to buy Xperia RAy now. hope it better . DONT BUY YARI.

• 2011-10-10 09:09
  • vbRy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-12 18:34 from U@g1 - click to readTry this link and you will find a lot of themes.
I've used them and can't complain...cos i can edit the themes if i don't like them as they are.

• 2011-09-26 14:57
  • f4Hi
Total of 1278 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Yari.