Sony Ericsson Z200 - user opinions and reviews

6.7

My First Phone...:)

• 2014-09-01 11:27
  • u14a

Charger: Any SE charger with a compatible end-piece will suffice, for example the CST-13 model. Should have 4.9 DCV output voltage and around 450 mA current.

It's interesting how strongly this cellphone imprints into your memory... I've met my first gf when using this phone, and the sounds of it still remind me of her. Which is actually why I am currently selling it, after a few years.
Has two basic flaws - the buttons are not easy to press when typing and also - it's a tad slow overall.

• 2013-12-13 19:52
  • pYqA

I've had this phone for years, ever since it's launch and I can say it's been an excellent phone. Through all the years, it's never failed and does exactly what you would expect a mobile to do-call and text. It's also quite stylish and fits nicely in your pocket or handbag. The only thing I have against it is that the battery life is not the greatest, and a VGA camera would have been nice. But this is not essential if you just want a good, reliable, stylish and easy to use mobile, which this is.

• 2013-04-10 17:34
  • pKGx

no other charger can go for this phone except ints own.

does anyone know how does the handsfree port look like???

• 2013-03-26 05:47
  • IVKm

Can you tell me, this phone is still for sale somewhere? :)
I want to buy it... :) for old memories.. :)

• 2013-03-19 13:05
  • LfDq

my first phone :-*

• 2013-02-02 12:59
  • tY@U

I have lost the charger for mine, does anyone know if any other form of charger would work for it or would I have to find a specific z200 one :/

• 2013-01-19 16:02
  • myIH

i hve this phone 6yrs ago and i loved it. my sister drained its battery and it never open again.

• 2012-09-09 11:16
  • wYG5

How about'm from mexico, I got a new one white with red removable flip cover, perfect design is one of my favorites, along with Siemens SL55 class are as new ....

• 2012-08-27 20:59
  • LtJt

I really enjoyed everything about this phone sleek and cute even when it stopped working ..I. still kept it ..I would really like another.. can this be purchased from this s.its.

• 2012-04-21 19:56
  • j09n

> In reply to Charan @ 2011-12-04 05:39 from 2S@@ - click to readHi ya I have one of these phones,with a charger its in good working order on Virgin network.
Mike

• 2012-02-16 12:00
  • 0prE

Hi, cAN i get this phone from Uk or India? please let me know if anyone is selling this?

• 2011-12-04 05:39
  • 2S@@

can i get this phone in market

• 2011-11-27 19:47
  • KShq

Still got this phone. Working nicely. I like the front when it flip. Trendy and sleek phone.

• 2011-10-02 18:28
  • Qxpm

gotch this phone
interested pls do some buzz
virtually very very rare phone
very well preserved stuff

• 2011-08-01 00:19
  • j012

I really want it, but i couldn't find it :-(

• 2011-02-05 13:09
  • KxkF

> In reply to aaaa @ 2010-10-14 22:12 from xKr% - click to readhi i got the lcd of this phone where are you

• 2011-01-07 13:56
  • FXe4

i feel this is the best looking phone in the whole world...it should be upgraded with an advanced software and stuff with the same looks.it will sell ,millions

• 2010-12-15 14:37
  • i415

how can i get cell phone. i really like this z200 cell phone.i wat to buy

• 2010-11-13 06:24
  • vwnx
Total of 460 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Z200.