Sony Ericsson Z750 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.3

they still selling it on ebay

• 2013-11-23 04:22
  • X}nq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-04 08:04 from v0X0 - click to readI have the same question. I want to buy it first hand if available. I have been looking up to the Sony cell phones webpage and this model is not listed up. Funilly I recall having seen it in FNAC half a year ago if not before. All this models last too short unfortunatelly since companies work under the the "renew or perish!- strategy"

• 2012-12-06 14:38
  • mQIT

I.m having difficulties browsing with my z750i. I'm being asked to give my postal code and a UK phone number. but I live in Ghana. how. can I browse with this phone ? Three(3) network is not available in Ghana

• 2012-09-30 19:31
  • N7Ax

I've had a secondhand of this model of phone for about 10 months. It works fairly well in its own country (it was a Telstra phone now on Rogers), and aside from issues with international sim compatibility it's a great phone. Solid, can take the drops and bumps of poor co-ordination, but as a texting device I would definitely move more towards the sliding keyboard phones.

Solid device, can definitely handle being passed along to several different owners. I love the fact it's a flip, but the novelty wears off after awhile (it's my first phone, however)

• 2012-09-22 05:19
  • Ix34

Is this still available in the market?

• 2012-08-04 08:04
  • v0X0

> In reply to Very Disappointed @ 2012-03-14 05:57 from PDNf - click to readDon't download a bunch of BS to UR fone and update the software occasionally. These fonez are rock solid

• 2012-07-25 00:37
  • I5yW

is this phone unit still available this year in the market?

• 2012-05-09 12:36
  • thaN

The phone looks good but is a piece of crap. Turns itself on and off whenever it feels like it, normally when you need it or are talking on it. So frustrating. If it was a car it would be recalled or removed off the market! And Telstra rips you off $150 off your credit card just to look at the thing when it is supposed to be UNDER WARRANTY. Credit card blackmail!

• 2012-03-14 05:57
  • PDNf

i would say the best . i bought it in 2007 and i replaced my battery in 2011 december. im not very techie person, this phones best. meets all primary needs.

• 2012-01-04 22:09
  • H5C2

Is this Sony Ericsson Z750 still available until this 2011 year in Malaysia?

• 2011-11-09 02:21
  • tVtQ

Have this phone for allmost 4 years now. I'm very happy with it, now looking for a new battery, hard to find here in Holland......

• 2011-11-03 21:41
  • 0w5}

My favorite phone until I got my IPhone. I still prefer this phone for certain things. The sound and picture are much better on this phone than my IPhone. This is still one of my all time favorite phones I have ever owned

• 2011-10-20 23:05
  • k8QN

Is this device able to lock down to the GPRS level? or is it just GPRS capable if there is no EDGE?

• 2011-10-05 01:49
  • Gyij

gps -> yes

• 2011-10-04 04:57
  • LIM5

I had this phone for 3 years, greatest phone I ever owned, I'd do anything to get another one. :(

• 2011-08-14 01:52
  • 2GCk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-27 19:56 from M8Hr - click to readif you change the battery it wont keep turning off

• 2011-05-31 22:45
  • mCMN

This phone is great. I had no problems, and just loved the color. I used it strictly for calling and texting.

• 2011-03-09 03:50
  • 4ZM4

it does not browse at all, i cant access internet

• 2011-02-01 05:42
  • ftVi

this is good phone,its status info and google maps are cool.this is a good phone for 2g networking

• 2011-01-30 16:26
  • t@G2

I finally retired this phone after 2 years. And replaced it with an SE X8. This is a hundred times better (So far!)

The problem that 'broke the camels back' was

some calls went straight to the answerphone, without the phone ringing. The phone was next to me and showing a good signal. Still not sure if the problem was the phone or the network(3).
I hope it does not happen with the new phone.

Also the GPS is much much better on the X8 than the z750i

• 2011-01-25 17:23
  • 3JmZ
Total of 714 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Z750.