Sony Ericsson Z780 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8

d phne hangs alot and d flex aint strng...d netwrk z vry shaky..,dis is d worst SE eva

• 2012-10-18 19:19
  • ftVi

can watch youtube and view facebook?

thanks

• 2011-04-25 15:47
  • veTj
  • NO NEED TO KNOW MY N
  • Rating0

same as terry ring 3 & eva yall are not alone when it comes to having trouble with this phone

• 2010-06-09 02:38
  • YYht

i have a t-mobile sony ericsson cell phone. havin problems since day 1. emergency call only & lots of drop calls. called t mobile nothing happen. will never use the service again. (after the contract is over, poor cust.svrc)

• 2010-06-09 02:21
  • YYht

this is the wrost phone ever i hate it when this contrat is over im goin back 2 sprit cause i drop calls it taks me 3 hours 2 send a text plus i get some thing on the top of my phone sayin emergency calls only what does that mean all i know is i will never ever get this phone again t mobile can take this phone and shove it in there (*%$#) cause i dont want it anymore

• 2010-06-09 02:02
  • YYht

This phone has a lot of troubles. The worst of them was the speed. This is, for now, my last SE.

• 2010-05-11 20:07
  • LI26

i used this phone it gives all kind of trouble battery runs out in one day & mobile hangs a lot

• 2010-04-22 14:01
  • 2SUc

why not one clamshell model never has autofocus- that is a big mistake - AUTOFOCUS MUST BE IN ALL SONYERICSSON MODELS - then SE will be no.1-- a friendly advice for SE managment - in a body of W710 put camera 3.2mpx-autofocus-xenon flash- led light -wlan - and you get the best phone in the world -- lose the gps,make phone cheaper,who really need gps

• 2010-03-14 21:17
  • pr08

dis is 1 of d best phones i ever had my mum gave it 2 me bcuz she said it was cutting off but d only time it cuts off with me is during bluetooth this phone is so great i am even using it 2 post dis comment with a teashark application i downloaded from google an sent 2 my fone with a usb buy this its gr8

• 2010-01-05 13:54
  • Mfxa

Hi, I just bought this phone, and I love it but I have a problem... the battery runs off in like 2 days ... I know I've used the camera to take some photos ... maybe that's consumes too much?
I mostly write sms, some calls but not too many ... using it for mostly sms, how much time does the battery last?
Thanks!

• 2009-12-17 14:04
  • LEr6

i love this phone especially for the internet use it is clear fast and great pic quality

• 2009-10-30 02:44
  • YcTk

Slow.......very, very, very slow...... :-(

• 2009-08-21 18:00
  • PnUq

> In reply to Saif @ 2009-05-20 16:05 from M{3I - click to readYou can try opera mini. It is a very good browser for your phone.

• 2009-07-15 07:24
  • P9xT

It's actually very fragile and cheap materials, plus it reacts slow to any function, even dialing numbers. First time I am disappointed with a SE ever. I am going to look for some updates too, maybe they have fixed it up some.

• 2009-07-06 20:19
  • 4fT3

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about the construction? Is it solidly built or somewhat fragile?

Thanks for the response.

• 2009-06-24 19:22
  • Q{NI

If there are 3 choices: SE W910, SE T707 and SE Z780, which one is better ?
for me, SE W910 is quiet complete.
I think the design of SE T707 is good.
And I really like the design of SE Z780. but there's one or more fitur that it doesn't have.
So ?

• 2009-06-16 16:23
  • tDAH

U$ 375,00 in Brazil. Nice phone

• 2009-06-14 13:50
  • Pf%A

Hi,

Reviews are good on the phone, but SE website says that navigation softwares on the phone are only trial versions. How could someone get the full version? and how long will the trial version last?

Regards

• 2009-05-20 16:05
  • M{3I

Another question, how does de GPS works, I mean, does it use GPRS? or I only trough satellite connection?

• 2009-04-21 22:43
  • P9Jx

Does anybody know if is possible to update the phone software to use flash menus, 'cause among the menu display options there's an option that reads "from theme" but I can't use it, I get an error message "no layout available for this theme, please select another layout or theme" Im not really sure what it means.

• 2009-04-21 22:39
  • P9Jx
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Z780.