Sony Ericsson Zylo - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.2
6.2
6.1

> In reply to Gloomy @ 2013-01-24 19:19 from rvLX - click to readHello Gloomy (=

I found this pdf reader for you , I hope it's good enough (=

You can also visit www.google.com and type : " pdf document reader w20i " in the search bar (=

Oh ; I find that it's much esier when I download applications using opera mini browser , and you can install it on your mobile from : www.m.opera.com

I hope my reply has been helpfull :D

• 2013-03-13 10:55
  • Liu7

> In reply to Gloomy @ 2013-01-24 19:19 from rvLX - click to readHello (=

I found this pdf reader for you , I hope it's good enough (=

I hope I've have been helpfull :D

• 2013-03-13 10:42
  • Liu7

I think the phone is good,but u better handle the slider properly,droping should be avoided no matter the phone u use,Zylo cool,but not that cool..Depjr Zambia

• 2013-03-10 12:01
  • fmRb

high speed net i love loveeeeeee my zylo

• 2013-03-06 12:01
  • rK6T

In my opinion, I highly suggest others to avoid choosing sliding phone, & to an extend other 'moving' type phone. Sold my zylo already; ribbon problem. Never buying another sliding phone after that

• 2013-02-22 06:26
  • KZ8D

About this, i am quite happy. Guys where can i find this devices pdf reader software?

• 2013-01-24 19:19

• 2013-01-24 19:18
  • rvLX

> In reply to ASHISH @ 2013-01-23 23:20 from vbyh - click to readam frm nigeria,in lagos state,pls,just d activation code for luxor quest.thnxs

• 2013-01-24 14:24
  • N9@T

pls,anyone wit d activation code for luxor quest on sony ericsson zylo?

• 2013-01-24 07:07
  • N9@S

> In reply to kasturi @ 2013-01-19 06:36 from vcxE - click to readwell u can find it @ sony ericsson authorised service center website...if still u cant find it then tell me your city 'i will tell u

• 2013-01-23 23:20
  • vbyh

Hi, m using this device from last 2 years. Frankly.. the listening spkr quality is v v poor, as well the ribbon prblm is often. I change the strip 3-4 tymes wch is too Costly.If d company improves the spkr quality ,cz in bus, crowd u cnt hear clearly..mny tymes u hv tl only s.. s.
Otrwise the battery back-up & especially the Walkman quality is dynamic. The Headphone clarity& bass is excellent. If d cmpny improves the poor spkr quality , slider prblm. Den definatly it wl b Pioneer.
..Thanx.(S.E.)

• 2013-01-22 15:02
  • YTcw

I guys i hope this phone is stil on comments, but i using it for more than one year and haven´t had no problems like those u are telling. its good just need some attention and i have dropped it fiercely for many times and neverstopped working nor showing stripps... hope you trust.

• 2013-01-22 12:35
  • rvLX

i wanted to knw whr is sony service center ,b;coz this is 2nd time i lost my mob display... please let me knw if ny suggestion u give mi...

• 2013-01-19 06:36
  • vcxE

this phone is very good its battery bacup is good and video capture in 24fps is soo good. i used this phone last year

• 2013-01-16 17:13
  • Xuf4

So, this phone is good. Had it for 2 years, changed ribbon only once coz mum dropped it. The flex is still good. Phone is still good except for the charger port. I hope I can change it to microUSB. the proprietary port sucks.

• 2013-01-15 09:34
  • K1Ey

Dis phone is quite good bt there is no image editor.

• 2013-01-13 06:26
  • rK48

Pls be truthfull to me,,,does the flex of this phone last longer, and is it very strong? Pls tell me d truth,,i tinking of buying it

• 2013-01-11 16:08
  • fuNc

better phne , don't get this one always loose ribbon ! I got that phne in june 2011 , bt I changed ribbon in 3 times

• 2013-01-10 10:54
  • terq

Zylo was such a good phone for me. But suddenly its display got blank after a year of usage. I was told by the service provider that its strip was gone. Unhappy with such issues. Finally sold this device.

• 2012-12-23 11:26
  • vIfJ

features r nice but speaker problem is there better avoid to take this failure model

• 2012-12-23 08:58
  • Xuka
  • F
Total of 3042 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Zylo.