Rahul., 29 Dec 2010U r wrong man. My elder brother have Nokia X6. He is using BSNL 3G. The speed is always above ... moreWhat if i say that with BSNL 3G network my zylo is always above 550kbps ??? You might say that i'm just bluffing but believe me dude , it's the absolute truth.
Maybe that guy wanted to say 960kbps instead of 96 kbps bcoz tata docomo's 3G speed is very high than BSNK 3G.
i hav bought hpm 77 fr my zylo in october frm a sony world in kolkata at Rs/ 2999. Its awesome. The sound zylo produces even nokia x6 cant give dat sound. Thanks to clear audio technology.
Sourottam, 29 Dec 2010plz yar tel me how to fix its feeble sound....somebody wrote here of updating.....updating wat... moreU will have to update ur software.
Go to official sony ericsson website & download Sony Ericsson Update Service (SEUS) from there & follow the instructions.
Jeet, 29 Dec 2010It doesn't depend on the data cable, dude. Don't comment like a fool. Also downloaded directly... moreU can't even see the download speed in c5 like zylo . So , even if u downloaded in c5 it's impossible to know about the speed.
U r a really big liar.
Jeet, 29 Dec 2010It doesn't depend on the data cable, dude. Don't comment like a fool. Also downloaded directly... moreZylo & c5 r competing phones & u r a desperate c5 owner visiting zylo site instead of c5 who don't even care that whatever he is telling is a Big Fat Lie to prove that c5 is better. Morover not me but u r acting like a fool bcoz it does depend on data cable. It's one of the most basic things about which even a 6yr old kid would know
Kunal, 29 Dec 2010MY ONE WEEK WITH ZYLO
1. Feels great in hand as it has very goo... moreyes dude one very basic query..can you please elaborate on the battery life while normal phone usage like listening to music and taking picture..like not considering using the phone as a modem or something..and ya a 3.5mm jack would've seriously made this a killer!
the earphones you mentioned are obviously of sony make>>
doesnt it make my usage of earphones very restricted?
MY ONE WEEK WITH ZYLO
1. Feels great in hand as it has very good grip and weight. Has a great keypad quality and design, well space keys.
2. Absolutely fantastic camera quality (never seen before K810i Cybershot)
3. Video recording is nearly HandyCam quality i.e. VGA 30 fps. (when recording at sunlight). Also it can play high resolution mp4 videos without hassle.
4. Screen/display is 262K brilliant as it has vibrant colour and contrast ratio (totally beats my brothers Nokia 5800XM that has 16M colour)
5. Music playback is very crystal clear (because of the sony walkman's clear audio technologies) with fine tuned clarity and rich bass (specially when using HPM headsets). Also I love the new walkman styles.
6. Accelerometer is really fast (much faster than some nokia and samsung touchscreens)
7. Phone memory and RAM is enough and also very fast processor (as I can do multitasking without slowing down even a little bit or hanging)
8. After the recent update, net speed and signal reception is very good (I can watch youtube videos even on GPRS/2G without buffering)
9. Bluetooth is mind blowing fast! (It has version 2.1)
10. Has a very good email client and internal browser (I can check my gmail and yahoo! mail just like pc HTML version pages. It even lets you send/receive mail with email attachments)
11. Included softwares and games are really great (I love the way facebook and accuweather apps works. LocoRoco is my favourite game)
12. Battery is excellent when talking, texting, playing games or listening to music/video.
13. Sliding mechanism is quite good (much better than samsung beat or my old Nokia 5300)
14. Conversation view in sms and word suggestion is pretty useful.
15. TrackID is a wonder! Pefectly identifies any English/Hindi song within seconds.
16. It also has a internal download manager.
1. Battery drains very quickly during internet usage via phone or pc
2. Bundled headphone MH300 is no mach for such a Walkman device. Atleast HPM-64 should have been given. (HPM-77 and 88 are PERFECT MATCH for Zylo but they are costly). Also a 3.5mm jacj would be very good option.
I'm not considering the GPS capabilities, camera flash/photolight, autofocus, WiFi and other premium features as Sony Ericsson already has other phones of the same and they are pretty costlier.
If you have any other queries, you are welcome to ask me.
abhi, 29 Dec 2010U tested the speed with computer & that requires connecting ur phone to pc via data cable ... moreIt doesn't depend on the data cable, dude. Don't comment like a fool. Also downloaded directly in c5. It's faster than zylo.
plz yar tel me how to fix its feeble sound....somebody wrote here of updating.....updating wat??? n how to do it???
Kunal, 29 Dec 2010when i said max speed i meant max STABLE SPEED. My zylo sometime gives 40-50KB/S bt thats not ... moreI understand. What u r telling.
C5 also reaches 50kbps. But it remain only for 3 to 4 sec. But it remain 40-45 kbps for long time when the network is good. Now leave c5, zylo.
Wish u happy new year.
r u guyz nuts?? i bought it 2day....n i'm finding it a piece of shit....its so feeble....nothing can b heard...n SE's sound was it's USP.....it is pathetic....earlier i had W710i, W810....those wer gr8...n i was SE brand loyal...bt now it stinks.....dont go for it....
Anonymous, 29 Dec 2010I have been using tata 3G from a week. My zylo showed a real power . Even it can challenge nok... moreU r wrong man. My elder brother have Nokia X6. He is using BSNL 3G. The speed is always above 200kbps. Ur zylo sucks man. It's only 96kbps.
to all zylo users..
there seems to be no 3.5mm universal jack for this phone..so does that mean i cant listen to music through earphones while charging the phone?!
I have been using tata 3G from a week. My zylo showed a real power . Even it can challenge nokia n8. Zylo manages to stable at a speed 95 kbps at full signal when connected to lap as modem. Nokia could only manages to get speed 62 kbps.
Proud to be an sony user
Jeet, 28 Dec 2010Before comparing any phone, check out the price. Check it with Nokia C5. It's reaching upto 4... morewhen i said max speed i meant max STABLE SPEED. My zylo sometime gives 40-50KB/S bt thats not stable as it lasts 4 only couple of seconds! Bt 30-35KB/S lasts 4 several time unless network is down. That's why i said so dude