Sony Tablet S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.4
6.4
6.5

> In reply to melski @ 2013-01-22 15:11 from K7gK - click to readHi Melski, please visit: esupport.sony.com You will then see a search box on the upper right hand side. Please enter C1023870, click on the magnifying glass button and a "I have forgotten the pattern, PIN or password needed to unlock the tablet" solution should appear.
I hope this helps and thanks,

Zhyriel ZA

• 2013-01-23 09:53
  • PEYA

Hello Guys i need your help ASAP,i had a problem my daughter accidentally Lock this TABLET and she tried many times using the password which is not correct.Now the problem this TABLET Locking itself to secure/protect for unauthorized users and asking for my google account to LOG IN and also to UNLOCK the system and being back to normal.My Big problem is the WIFI was set to switch off mode so i can't able to LOG IN my username and password because there's is no network.Anyone of you guys have a brilliant idea how to solve this issue?please kindly give me suggestion/opinion i really much appreciated your help and thank you in advanced.

• 2013-01-22 15:11
  • K7gK

> In reply to MJ057 @ 2012-12-29 04:18 from RIG$ - click to readAdd crappy cam too. I regret buying this

• 2013-01-16 01:13
  • ptUx

> In reply to simonh @ 2013-01-05 19:22 from iL}9 - click to readHi, I am afraid something went wrong. I see on all screenshots of the tablet running ICS both the buttons (back, home, recent) as well the notification panel. I did not do this update yet. I highly recommend you to visit a sony service center or to contact the Sony eSupport. I saw there: Android OS Version 4.0.3 Release 5 as the last update. However I will post again in case I find a solution. Good luck.

• 2013-01-08 11:54
  • LImx

hi i wonder if anyone can help i did software update to 4.0.3 and now i have no back buttons or notifiaction panel how do i reinstall the software again as it says i have up to date already i ws wondering if i could manually reinstall it cheers...

• 2013-01-05 19:22
  • iL}9

> In reply to Janielle @ 2012-10-02 16:49 from ibXc - click to readPut your Sony tablet in airplane mode if not in use otherwise decrease your brightness and close the running apps

• 2012-12-31 15:41
  • uvXA

Auto brigthness not funtioning. Frequent restart. Stuck on home. Have to reset all the time. Overall...crap. Wasting my money.

• 2012-12-29 04:18
  • RIG$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-10 23:44 from 41cE - click to readYour tablet is a personal device. Which means apps like facebook, gmail, twitter an many others use your eMail account(s) without need to sign out again. Do visit the manage app site to erase app-data so you will reset the app data including your log-in data.

• 2012-12-29 01:30
  • LEYJ

> In reply to Kutty @ 2012-12-26 08:21 from U{N6 - click to readHI, great stock browser. Load pages very quickly, but your Question can only be answered by you depending how fast is your network.

• 2012-12-29 01:26
  • LEYJ

Someone pls tell about browsing speed..

• 2012-12-26 08:21
  • U{N6

The playstation game just hanged on the tab... Not sure if this is covered under warranty. But really SONY this is not done a lot of your customers use this tap specifically of PS games..

• 2012-12-17 09:23
  • KAvN

Have 5000 mAh

• 2012-12-11 00:46
  • 8FHK

I can't figure out how to sign out of twitter... help?

• 2012-12-10 23:44
  • 41cE

The tablet was on standby then i turn it off. I thought perhaps a flat battery. I fully charged it several times but it would not turn on again. What can i do to revive it?

• 2012-11-27 12:04
  • NyjD

> In reply to Janielle @ 2012-10-02 16:49 from ibXc - click to readHi,
since this model has no 3g or does not act as a phone I do always turn off my tablet after use. I noticed the battery decreases that way 0,2% every day. So this is fine.

• 2012-11-26 11:35
  • LxKj

> In reply to Andre L @ 2012-11-19 19:16 from 2m{D - click to readHi,
through the USB host interface you can connect almost any usb device. Normally you are asked to transfer the files first. I did it so with an external hard disk drive and a usb flash. About different settings for apps the new xperia tablet allows you that (guest mode). I always use my tablet with my own account so I did not try to add a new one. Maybe somebody else can give you this information as well the behavior using a digital camera. I always use to transfer the files first. Maybe a file manager can have access to the external memory too. I saw however that files can be played directly from the external memory too without transferring them to the tablet´s internal memory. Have a nice day

• 2012-11-26 11:27
  • LxKj

Hi!

Is it possible to connect a digital camera via USB and browse the images n the camera? (Can it act USB master?)

Can I connect a USB memory stick ("normally" formattet on PC) and access the content?

Also, does anyone know if the differend profiles allow different users to use the same App but with different settings? For example, can two user use the facebook app with their own accounts?

Can different profiles sync to different google accounts? (Or must we wait for Android 4.2? One must assume that Sony will upgrade, or?)

• 2012-11-19 19:16
  • 2m{D

sony tablet s Is the best tablet... wow.. is so fantastic thank you sony for his wonderful. product. go get yours

• 2012-11-05 03:24
  • N9@S

Any comment for the battery of sony tablet? I found that the battery for Sony Tablet is not as good as IPad, as the battery level decreased very fast even without use it.

• 2012-10-02 16:49
  • ibXc
Total of 162 user reviews and opinions for Sony Tablet S.