Sony Tablet S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.4

> In reply to Andyroid @ 2013-02-08 01:07 from i2XW - click to readAftr upgrading ur tab s to I.C.S you have to HARD RESET it,in order to function properly.and by hard rest i mean FACTORY RESET.if you do this you won't get any problem.......you won't get any screen flickers etc...THANK YOU...

• 2013-03-05 01:35
  • utPb

My screen flicks every now and then. Its very annoying. How can I fix this? Please reply..

• 2013-02-10 02:07
  • KgZ@

Ever since I upgraded to 4.0.3 I'm getting annoying screen flicker with live wallpapers and frequent crashes/freezes. I hope the next firmware update is Jellybean to fix this.

• 2013-02-08 01:07
  • i2XW

i m the owner os sony tablet s....yhe thing which irretate me the most is its front cam....not suitable for video chat and too much dark

• 2013-02-04 22:18
  • KIpd

> In reply to edenpunyo @ 2013-01-23 09:53 from PEYA - click to readFirst and foremost i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.i really appreciated i've done the external reset to format the system and it's fine now,but sadly because all the games/apps i installed are gone but anyway i can re install it again but maybe i will spend few days.but the important things i solve my headache due my daughter is always asking me to fix it.thanks GOD that there's somebody concern to my probs.i wanna say thanks again even many more times because u made my daughter smile again.God Bless You

• 2013-01-24 15:53
  • K7eu

> In reply to melski @ 2013-01-22 15:11 from K7gK - click to readHi Melski, please visit: esupport.sony.com You will then see a search box on the upper right hand side. Please enter C1023870, click on the magnifying glass button and a "I have forgotten the pattern, PIN or password needed to unlock the tablet" solution should appear.
I hope this helps and thanks,

Zhyriel ZA

• 2013-01-23 09:53
  • PEYA

Hello Guys i need your help ASAP,i had a problem my daughter accidentally Lock this TABLET and she tried many times using the password which is not correct.Now the problem this TABLET Locking itself to secure/protect for unauthorized users and asking for my google account to LOG IN and also to UNLOCK the system and being back to normal.My Big problem is the WIFI was set to switch off mode so i can't able to LOG IN my username and password because there's is no network.Anyone of you guys have a brilliant idea how to solve this issue?please kindly give me suggestion/opinion i really much appreciated your help and thank you in advanced.

• 2013-01-22 15:11
  • K7gK

> In reply to MJ057 @ 2012-12-29 04:18 from RIG$ - click to readAdd crappy cam too. I regret buying this

• 2013-01-16 01:13
  • ptUx

> In reply to simonh @ 2013-01-05 19:22 from iL}9 - click to readHi, I am afraid something went wrong. I see on all screenshots of the tablet running ICS both the buttons (back, home, recent) as well the notification panel. I did not do this update yet. I highly recommend you to visit a sony service center or to contact the Sony eSupport. I saw there: Android OS Version 4.0.3 Release 5 as the last update. However I will post again in case I find a solution. Good luck.

• 2013-01-08 11:54
  • LImx

hi i wonder if anyone can help i did software update to 4.0.3 and now i have no back buttons or notifiaction panel how do i reinstall the software again as it says i have up to date already i ws wondering if i could manually reinstall it cheers...

• 2013-01-05 19:22
  • iL}9

> In reply to Janielle @ 2012-10-02 16:49 from ibXc - click to readPut your Sony tablet in airplane mode if not in use otherwise decrease your brightness and close the running apps

• 2012-12-31 15:41
  • uvXA

Auto brigthness not funtioning. Frequent restart. Stuck on home. Have to reset all the time. Overall...crap. Wasting my money.

• 2012-12-29 04:18
  • RIG$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-10 23:44 from 41cE - click to readYour tablet is a personal device. Which means apps like facebook, gmail, twitter an many others use your eMail account(s) without need to sign out again. Do visit the manage app site to erase app-data so you will reset the app data including your log-in data.

• 2012-12-29 01:30
  • LEYJ

> In reply to Kutty @ 2012-12-26 08:21 from U{N6 - click to readHI, great stock browser. Load pages very quickly, but your Question can only be answered by you depending how fast is your network.

• 2012-12-29 01:26
  • LEYJ

Someone pls tell about browsing speed..

• 2012-12-26 08:21
  • U{N6

The playstation game just hanged on the tab... Not sure if this is covered under warranty. But really SONY this is not done a lot of your customers use this tap specifically of PS games..

• 2012-12-17 09:23
  • KAvN

Have 5000 mAh

• 2012-12-11 00:46
  • 8FHK

I can't figure out how to sign out of twitter... help?

• 2012-12-10 23:44
  • 41cE

The tablet was on standby then i turn it off. I thought perhaps a flat battery. I fully charged it several times but it would not turn on again. What can i do to revive it?

• 2012-11-27 12:04
  • NyjD
Total of 167 user reviews and opinions for Sony Tablet S.