Sony Tablet S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.6
6.6
6.7

> In reply to E93gsx @ 2012-09-19 23:45 from SamL - click to readI have universal 12V car-to-USB charger. Then you can just plug tablet's usb side into, and that should be ok. It works but is not fast. Sorry for the late reply and I hope it helps. There probably should be ( very expensive) original Sony accessory. I donot use it so much in the car and am usually happy with the wall socket...

• 2012-09-23 21:26
  • AL{v

> In reply to Ziza @ 2012-09-17 02:17 from AL{v - click to readThanks for the info but I got a last question for you. Since it has a A/C proprietary charger is there any easy way charger it from a car? I have not seen a car charger for this tablet. Maybe possible to charge from a car USB through the Mico USB on the tablet? Thanks again for the help.

• 2012-09-19 23:45
  • SamL

sometimes when i connect this tablet in PC...i have difficulty in turning it on...i have to connect the charger all over just to turn it on...im very confused with this issue...is there anybody who experienced this kind of problem?

• 2012-09-19 18:39
  • t7ri

• 2012-09-19 18:38
  • t7ri

> In reply to simonh @ 2012-09-09 23:35 from iL}9 - click to readThe tablet has no such features. Exmor image technology for mobile and geo-tagging for sure beside that some minor settings.

• 2012-09-18 13:45
  • 85Jb

> In reply to Ankit Shelley Lal @ 2012-08-06 20:24 from 2@c6 - click to readwith Xperia Tablet S I had couple problem so I returned it back to them just in less than one week , I had to restart it every day when I wanted to use WiFi even some time during usage WiFi connection goes down and maybe I can turned on network connection via setting otherwise another restart also sometimes you receive memory error and then you can not use Camera unless another restart , it is not stable tablet, it's sucks and make you nerves, and even customer service tried to charge me for restock!
but my Ipad working perfect from last 8 mount so far I did not turn it off even once and quality of 5MP picture with Ipad is hundred times better than 8MP Xperia

• 2012-09-17 03:41
  • GXcV
  • F

> In reply to E93gsx @ 2012-09-13 00:11 from SamL - click to read1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Not sure, didn't try.

• 2012-09-17 02:17
  • AL{v

> In reply to E93gsx @ 2012-09-13 00:11 from SamL - click to readHi,yes you can play music and video files from SD card.
This tablet has GPS.
It is very reliable tablet,thanks

• 2012-09-16 22:10
  • 32Bg

The only tablet that does not stop youtube when switching tabs....all you have to do is open youtube in browser small app and after selecting the song close the browser small app...song continues to play......;D

• 2012-09-13 17:34
  • mI6W

Some questions for anyone that can answer.
1)Can I play media(music/videos) from the SD card slot? 32GB internal and 32GB SD slot…total 64GB?
2)Does this tablet have a GPS? I mean a real GPS I can use with no Wifi connection.
3)How many apps do not work on Sonys smaller screen?
Thanks for any help

• 2012-09-13 00:11
  • SamL

wheres the face detection and smile detection as mention in the camera section?

• 2012-09-09 23:35
  • iL}9

needs more widgets,better notification area,better video and music player features also different wallpapers for lockscreen and main screen...samsung tabs seem to have it pretty close to perfect the widgets are great and the menus and features are outstanding hope this tablet gets jellybean and a host of better features....

• 2012-09-09 23:28
  • iL}9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-20 03:37 from qL9d - click to readWhen using skype on the sony tablet you could use headphones with a microphone, much like you would use on your phone, works perfect with skype.

• 2012-08-27 16:41
  • sXn0

tablet is good but priced very highwhenuhave google nexus and ipad minijust about to board.

• 2012-08-27 02:50
  • 2@Yg

Any luck on fixing ICS upgrade issues?
My screen works only while connected to power adapter and gradually freezes and goes off. This is happening since the ICS update.

• 2012-08-24 20:01
  • utNq

tablet is good but price is too high when we can get kindle at 7 k n ipad mini comming soon

• 2012-08-24 13:22
  • vwft

I love most everything about my Sony tablet. I am disappointed with Skype. I had hoped to be able to use my tablet to make Skype calls. But I wanted to be able to use a headset so that my calls in public spaces would be private. Unfortunately that's not possible because either Sony or Skype do not offer this seemingly necessary option. Has anyone been able to find a way to use a communication headset with Skype on a Sony tablet or do you know if a fix is in the works. It's impossible to contact anyone at Skype and posting to their form is like posting to a black hole.

• 2012-08-20 03:37
  • qL9d

how fast is d processor n hows d touch compared to other tab n does tablet feel bit bulky?

• 2012-08-17 15:42
  • 2@Yg

> In reply to Ankit Shelley Lal @ 2012-08-06 20:24 from 2@c6 - click to readWill it be upgraded to Jellybean?

• 2012-08-13 23:49
  • 8fEq

Will this be updated to android jellybean?

• 2012-08-13 23:35
  • 8fEq
Total of 174 user reviews and opinions for Sony Tablet S.