Sony Tablet S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.4

> In reply to Eli @ 2012-01-25 10:19 from ssEV - click to readyeah 16GB is enough and you can always expand the memory because there is a full sd card slot.

• 2012-02-01 13:02
  • 3JKQ

this is the best tablet on android world. If you will use this tablet it seems like youre not using an android OS because of Sony;'s Unique and attractive interface.

• 2012-02-01 12:54
  • 3JKQ

> In reply to ashikl209 @ 2012-01-31 11:20 from t@5g - click to readAre you kidding? Even netbooks have forgotten about cd drives... Besides, what would you need a 700mb disc when you can use 1,2,4,8,16 or 32gb pendrives?

• 2012-01-31 22:40
  • LFvH

dis model having CD drive ??????????????PLZ HELP ME

• 2012-01-31 11:20
  • t@5g

I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 due to the nice size but this has attracted me more now. Thank you Sony for adding a card slot and micro usb. I don't know what Samsung is thinking with those ipad wannabe 30 pin ports. Ipad 2 is still on the shortlist, but this will be perfect while I wait for the Windows 8 tablets - I think those are really gonna blow the tablet game wide open. Right now apple still owns the tablet market, and I dont see android tablets catching them.

• 2012-01-27 19:33
  • 0wqU

Why does one need 32GB rather than 16GB, of storage?
I want to buy the Sony for browsing, using a few apps (mainly stock markets) and backup of pictures taken while traveling?
Do I really need 32GB or can I live with 16GB and external devices?
thanks

• 2012-01-25 10:19
  • ssEV

I bought this tablet 3 days ago.. and I am enjoying it really. The resolution is so vivid and crisp. Very User friendly UI especially if you had an android experience before.You will have a nice feel when holding it even though its a bit bulky on one side but it compensates in terms of comfortability.With a Dual core processor, browsing, playing and working on it is such a fluid. The only thing that disappoints me is that.. The front facing Camera is so so bad.I couldn't even see my face while taking picture or doing video calls because it is so dim. It is just like a silhouette. Hope Sony will deal this one on their next update because it is a total waste. By the way, Having A memory Card reader is another plus factor. All in all, For a reasonable price.. Having a Sony Tablet S is such a privileged.

• 2012-01-23 03:01
  • Trjb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-12 11:43 from piy7 - click to readi got my Sony tablet s GPS to work... Google maps will show the wrong location but Google earth locates me very accurately. Also, the GPS only works outside

• 2012-01-18 20:44
  • q8x}

Well, for me, it was so cheaply build..i thought that i was holding in my hands some cheap chinese toy. No offense.. i'm sony fanboy, but i'll skip that tablet. I was waiting for it to come out ages and now i have -only disappointment. Not suprassed my expectations.IMHO btw. Waiting for ACER 700 tablet. Love you Sony anyway.

• 2012-01-15 09:09
  • DW0B

i haven't used it yet but it looks the worlds best tab.

• 2011-12-16 05:14
  • vLyU

this tablet is the best. wrong are those who think it is difficult in holding, in fact its wedge design gives unprecedented comfort in holding. i have had many tablets but this is damn fast in browsing. its camera is just outstanding true to the standard of sony. watching youtube videos was a real treat on this device, its vivid colors truly defies description. There are some issues like lack of expansion in storage memory but the facility of connecting external USB compensates this shortcoming. All in all this is a great tablet.

• 2011-10-23 17:05
  • uWAu

> In reply to Xperia_Arc_Guy @ 2011-09-09 21:25 from 3J8h - click to readdnt mind a surname sony is a boom

• 2011-10-15 15:01
  • ftb}

Mine gps sucks. Does anyone able to locate his location succesfully without wifi?

• 2011-10-12 11:43
  • piy7

> In reply to fahad @ 2011-09-19 09:04 from 0Fek - click to readit is now. check your menu button and it should be a option to turn it on. if you havent found it yet

• 2011-10-10 02:40
  • qS8r

Guys I just bought my new toy yesterda, love it........... but can anyone plz tell me if it supports skype video calling coz I tried but only audio is working and I cannot find any option for video..... plz help.??. Thx

• 2011-09-19 09:04
  • 0Fek

Guys...I had a play with this tablet in John Lewis shop, there is one word to describe this tablet OUTSTANDING.

• 2011-09-18 17:51
  • mxbL

> In reply to Xperia_Arc_Guy @ 2011-09-09 21:25 from 3J8h - click to readYes i did but the funny part is that some of the S.E phones are listed on sony website

• 2011-09-10 15:05
  • ITVG

Did anyone notice that its a SONY, not a SONY ERICSSON .... ?

• 2011-09-09 21:25
  • 3J8h

wow just recently read the specs! wow for the screen trueblack bravia display :)

• 2011-09-07 06:15
  • vaPm

im a sony fan but i dont line the name of their tablet Sony S1 and S2 is better than tablet P and tablet S.

but for me this one is the best looking android tablet.

any idea if this one will land in Asian market?

• 2011-09-07 06:12
  • vaPm
Total of 162 user reviews and opinions for Sony Tablet S.