Sony Tablet S 3G - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.3
6.2
6.4

sony tab s 3g...still need for anti-virus software? how about to install a new applications?

• 2012-07-13 19:32
  • pu7S

> In reply to Imamm @ 2012-07-05 00:30 from PFx9 - click to readIt will work with USB external storage with limitations. You need to buy a 'mini usb otg host adapter cable'. I will tell my experience. I tried my transcend 500 gb portable external hard disk. It did not word at its own. But when I connected the second end of the Y shaped connector cable of the hard disk to my laptop, the hard disk was detected by the tablet and then it was able to read the files in the hard disk. Means, if your hard disk is sourced by external power supply, it will definitely work with the tablet. I have read somewhere, this way the tablet can work with even 1tb hard disk. I put a 8gb pen drive in the adapter and it worked fine. I believe, it should work with pen drive/ flash drives of higher capacities also, I have not tested ones though so far. I cannot comment on projector related issue.

• 2012-07-11 10:51
  • 2@Xc

• 2012-07-11 09:30
  • 2@Xc

> In reply to Imamm @ 2012-07-05 00:30 from PFx9 - click to readsad to say none of the above.,u can used it to lcd t.v u can throw all the image in your lcd t.v via wi-fi and also u can use it as remote control. but not in lcd projector..not compatible with flash drive & external hardisk.

• 2012-07-10 21:41
  • 7Dne

Can this tablet:
- read data from USB Flash Disk?
- read data from external DVD drive, external harddisk (external storage)?
- connect to LCD Projector?

• 2012-07-05 00:30
  • PFx9

I've been using this for over a month now. In the past I've changed Galaxy S, Samsung Tab 7", Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Motorola Xoom and now finally using a combination of Note and Sony Tablet S. This machine is a lot more smoother to operate, I simply love the availability of sony games for this tablet, in India it comes with 2 dedicated apps to watch Sony and Star channels over the internet with HD quality.

I don't use my tablet for a lot of gaming but whenever I am travelling and I do feel like shooting a few monsters or exploring new worlds, I can't help but smile everytime I take out my PS3 wireless controller to play with. Its so much better then on screen touch buttons. The universal remote control allows me to handle 14 different equipments all over my home with a single device.

Its a must buy device.

• 2012-07-03 13:45
  • s8xV

nice nd cul

• 2012-07-03 10:34
  • 98WE

Should I buy this or the galaxy tab 10.1?

• 2012-06-30 12:56
  • utNW

Its the best tablet

• 2012-06-22 11:55
  • fk6P

do this tablets have document format ??

• 2012-06-19 05:12
  • PMsk

> In reply to awisk8er @ 2012-06-15 18:31 from tVmS - click to readUnfortunately NO. This tablet has no GSM support.

• 2012-06-18 07:51
  • SY0n

is this can sent mms or msg ?

• 2012-06-15 18:31
  • tVmS

> In reply to Lho @ 2012-02-11 20:05 from R9q@ - click to readice cream is news software for this tablet. and latis vertion of andrio

• 2012-06-13 00:51
  • 0F66

> In reply to popt2t @ 2012-06-10 15:16 from fkLq - click to readyes it support sim.3g means you can use it through your mobile sim card,and where you from?what region?there's a schedule for every regions.SONY must comply the rules and standard of each region before they send this stuff.like here in SAUDI ARABIA the 3G model will arrive by 2nd week of july...hope it helps and answer your question...

• 2012-06-12 18:47
  • 63Mm

does this tablet have a sim card slot ?
and where on the tablet can it be found ??

• 2012-06-10 15:16
  • fkLq

ICS updated has arrived to UK version of this tablet...

• 2012-06-04 02:29
  • m5T4

> In reply to andi @ 2012-05-14 08:04 from SY0n - click to readYes its a regular slot

• 2012-06-03 10:42
  • sEE4

Got ics official. Update today In india

• 2012-05-31 20:27
  • HkqX

Got ics official. Update today In india

• 2012-05-31 20:26
  • HkqX

> In reply to Mr.J @ 2012-05-19 08:44 from Qxpm - click to readSame thing here in Saudi Arabia. The 3G model is not available.

• 2012-05-20 07:56
  • SY0n
Total of 195 user reviews and opinions for Sony Tablet S 3G.