Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.4
7.3

Hello,

Did anyone using Encrypted Corporate email with Acro S mobile, because I am unable to find the option to encrypt my phone. please help me in it. Emails are more important to me..

Thanks in advance

• 2014-09-23 19:57
  • b%L6

Can i put an internet sim to my sony xperia acro s pls replay thank you

• 2014-09-23 12:55
  • awp8

I'm afraid of updating my software to the new JB version. will it slowdown the 4n? plz reply

• 2014-09-12 16:49
  • IWUH

> In reply to Anji Iglea @ 2014-07-24 22:44 from mw9t - click to readmight the sd card may be password protected

• 2014-09-12 06:17
  • fCx%

I am getting heating up issues, the mobile hangs, and sometimes when i reboot the phone due to hanging it drops the battery percentage almost by 10% or 15%, is it normal or a manufacture default?

• 2014-09-08 22:54
  • CDEQ

plz i need someone to help me makeup my mind witch xperia to buy E1 Dual or Acro S specially for internet using plz replay asap
thx in advanced

• 2014-09-01 16:01
  • fmns

> In reply to Anji Iglea @ 2014-07-24 22:44 from mw9t - click to readawsome phone. hv JB and works just fine. only problem is the battery,it's getting hot like hell. may be itz because iyz waterproof. overall this phome is impressive.

• 2014-08-27 13:11
  • w98t

how can i watch video on facebook in xperia actros.this phones cannot open the face book vidio files .expecting reply .......

• 2014-08-10 09:02
  • pFjL
  • F

> In reply to james @ 2014-08-07 05:37 from t7Xr - click to readHow did you do it?

• 2014-08-08 13:28
  • ASK0

It's been how 3 months now since my acro s died(dead boot/hardbricked) anyone here who has the same case with me?and successfully repaired their phone?JTAG is d only way but boxes doesn't support it, I can't go for motherboard replacement, is that possible?

• 2014-08-07 05:37
  • t7Xr

best ker re?

• 2014-08-02 13:06
  • X}nq

Hi guys, any body has an idea to why while using the phone it rudely pops up the 'android system' on the screen and the phone just shut down. I've been having this problem for a while now and hope to get a solution here. Thank You

• 2014-08-01 21:13
  • ftVg

sony acro s is waterproof? and how long it takes to use when it is under the water...thank you for your incoming reply

• 2014-07-29 13:55
  • pF07

bro how did u remove the batery?
as i know the battery is non-removal

• 2014-07-26 09:31
  • ibap

What is the compatible SD card for Sony Xperia Acro S? I tried SanDisk Ultea 8GB. Did not work, don't know why? --Anji

• 2014-07-24 22:44
  • mw9t

Hello I dropped my sony xperia acro S into water and I realised that the water has entered the battery. I dried the battery but the phone is not turning on. Also I am really concerned about my SIM card and memory card, it supposed to be waterproof ? What should I do ? Is there a solution ? Please reply quickly and thank you.

• 2014-07-20 20:11
  • spWT

I accudentally upgraded my acro s to JB. Just because i notice ics is getting slower so what i did is to plug it in my pc and use pc companion and repair. But what happen is software upgrade. Jb is fine but not fit to acro s because too much lag! Anyone can help me to flash it to ics again. Ics run smoother than jb! Please help me post ur comment here including the tutorial step by step and pls link aslo the tools software here. Link it ols. Thanks

• 2014-07-19 16:01
  • UD%n

> In reply to Husslla @ 2014-07-15 05:47 from fuNc - click to readpress the volume up+power button together for five seconds

• 2014-07-18 21:55
  • ITWp

Please, how do I force restart the phone when it hangs or refuses to on showing just the Xperia logo since the battery is not detachable? A quick reply will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• 2014-07-15 05:47
  • fuNc

> In reply to Jorrin @ 2014-06-20 02:59 from Pxht - click to readJust use ALWAYS class 10 or better if you get one micro SD with phones. (This is more tru for 8GB+ memories)

• 2014-07-01 18:20
  • LxjJ
Total of 2937 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.