Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

It is Much Much More than A GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT Device i work for Telecommunication Company a and i use the cevice every minute except the Battery due to My Daily Extensive usage It is Hard Work and Wonderful Processor i will get new one from that model in January

• 2014-11-17 18:37
  • Nqjr

Big pice of shit, very slow, battery endurance is very low, on games or internet only one and half hour, only music can play long time, and speaker is not good if i talk o someone with maximum loud i can not norrmaly hear what people from other side saids and all phone is slow like a snail, offcourse the first mont run normaly except battery and now i will change that junk to other product

• 2014-10-31 08:11
  • nTWJ

how to reset our mobile phone when the phone cannot on.

• 2014-10-27 00:10
  • TSPx

Its Bn longer than a year to have acro s
To B honest d phone isn't that impressive at all!

***D best feature is d camera, d qualiT of d photos r awesome, unfortunely d focusing pricess sometimes takes ages, therefore while filming blur parts r so possible.

- due to very little RAM, only 600 something, d phone gets too slow, eespecially when ur online. Furthermore d battery gets hot. D problem runs after using instagram for instance.

- Another problem is that there is no way to get a backup!!!eachtime i wanted to do so, it was said there was apassword set somewhere so NO backup happens!!!

Hope sony does improve and solve these issues as soon as possible because customers can B d best way to advertise for the company.

• 2014-10-26 20:28
  • L6{x

> In reply to Hussein @ 2014-08-01 21:13 from ftVg - click to readMy acro also has the same probs and many more....acro is not a good fone fr many app users...delete all ur apps except the most important ones. Dont keep more thn 6 to 8 apps.
hope this helps

• 2014-10-26 20:21
  • nxih

> In reply to Highway Kinng @ 2014-09-08 22:54 from CDEQ - click to readDear kinng,
Acro s is a device with various complaints and the above mentioned problems are common to all acro s.
My acro turned out to be the worst phone I ever used. In case of hanging delete most apps on your phone and make sure lot of ram left to run ur fone

• 2014-10-26 20:19
  • nxih

hi. i have xperia acro s for 1 year almost and i love my phone a lot.. very cool phone. i used to bring it to the bathroom ..hahaha

• 2014-10-22 04:29
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Trickty boy @ 2014-09-12 16:49 from IWUH - click to readi think so, i got slow after updation

• 2014-10-15 23:44
  • HxeT

I have a problem with the Device Memory. It's always 'storage space is running out' :( I don't know how to solve this. Can someone help me? Sorry for bad english.

• 2014-10-11 11:15
  • PxVj

> In reply to Highway Kinng @ 2014-09-08 22:54 from CDEQ - click to readyou are right, I have the same problem like you

• 2014-10-03 18:17
  • uC3a

Hello,

Did anyone using Encrypted Corporate email with Acro S mobile, because I am unable to find the option to encrypt my phone. please help me in it. Emails are more important to me..

Thanks in advance

• 2014-09-23 19:57
  • b%L6

Can i put an internet sim to my sony xperia acro s pls replay thank you

• 2014-09-23 12:55
  • awp8

I'm afraid of updating my software to the new JB version. will it slowdown the 4n? plz reply

• 2014-09-12 16:49
  • IWUH

> In reply to Anji Iglea @ 2014-07-24 22:44 from mw9t - click to readmight the sd card may be password protected

• 2014-09-12 06:17
  • fCx%

I am getting heating up issues, the mobile hangs, and sometimes when i reboot the phone due to hanging it drops the battery percentage almost by 10% or 15%, is it normal or a manufacture default?

• 2014-09-08 22:54
  • CDEQ

plz i need someone to help me makeup my mind witch xperia to buy E1 Dual or Acro S specially for internet using plz replay asap
thx in advanced

• 2014-09-01 16:01
  • fmns

> In reply to Anji Iglea @ 2014-07-24 22:44 from mw9t - click to readawsome phone. hv JB and works just fine. only problem is the battery,it's getting hot like hell. may be itz because iyz waterproof. overall this phome is impressive.

• 2014-08-27 13:11
  • w98t

how can i watch video on facebook in xperia actros.this phones cannot open the face book vidio files .expecting reply .......

• 2014-08-10 09:02
  • pFjL
  • F

> In reply to james @ 2014-08-07 05:37 from t7Xr - click to readHow did you do it?

• 2014-08-08 13:28
  • ASK0

It's been how 3 months now since my acro s died(dead boot/hardbricked) anyone here who has the same case with me?and successfully repaired their phone?JTAG is d only way but boxes doesn't support it, I can't go for motherboard replacement, is that possible?

• 2014-08-07 05:37
  • t7Xr
Total of 2947 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.