Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

sony acro s is waterproof? and how long it takes to use when it is under the water...thank you for your incoming reply

• 2014-07-29 13:55
  • pF07

bro how did u remove the batery?
as i know the battery is non-removal

• 2014-07-26 09:31
  • ibap

What is the compatible SD card for Sony Xperia Acro S? I tried SanDisk Ultea 8GB. Did not work, don't know why? --Anji

• 2014-07-24 22:44
  • mw9t

Hello I dropped my sony xperia acro S into water and I realised that the water has entered the battery. I dried the battery but the phone is not turning on. Also I am really concerned about my SIM card and memory card, it supposed to be waterproof ? What should I do ? Is there a solution ? Please reply quickly and thank you.

• 2014-07-20 20:11
  • spWT

I accudentally upgraded my acro s to JB. Just because i notice ics is getting slower so what i did is to plug it in my pc and use pc companion and repair. But what happen is software upgrade. Jb is fine but not fit to acro s because too much lag! Anyone can help me to flash it to ics again. Ics run smoother than jb! Please help me post ur comment here including the tutorial step by step and pls link aslo the tools software here. Link it ols. Thanks

• 2014-07-19 16:01
  • UD%n

> In reply to Husslla @ 2014-07-15 05:47 from fuNc - click to readpress the volume up+power button together for five seconds

• 2014-07-18 21:55
  • ITWp

Please, how do I force restart the phone when it hangs or refuses to on showing just the Xperia logo since the battery is not detachable? A quick reply will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• 2014-07-15 05:47
  • fuNc

> In reply to Jorrin @ 2014-06-20 02:59 from Pxht - click to readJust use ALWAYS class 10 or better if you get one micro SD with phones. (This is more tru for 8GB+ memories)

• 2014-07-01 18:20
  • LxjJ

how can i upgrade my acro s to JB? without rooting the phone. thanks.

can someone tells me if its okay?

• 2014-06-25 19:58
  • v0qx

i have a problem with my housing. i want to change it. is it possible? because the lower back casing is already jammed. and the top cover for the 3.5 jack is also broken. can you please help me. please can you also give me the idea how much it will cost. thank you

• 2014-06-21 15:48
  • 7Xax

I've been using this phone for 2 years now and its the best phone if you look after it.I reset it after 2-3 months because it has got a 16 Gb external and internal and that will make it a bit slow but overall i love this phone the shape, size ,camera, walkman, water resistant except battery life

• 2014-06-20 02:59
  • Pxht

> In reply to Junji @ 2014-06-17 08:05 from tCQv - click to readz2 is a flahship phone right now usually I dont buy flasgship devices I wait for them to depreciate because it's not wise to buy them its a waste of money since they are not too different from previous flagships. Im looking for a perfect phone for me but Cant find one. battery life is the first thing I consider when buying a phone second is a BIG storage since taking photos and recording videos in a high resolution consumes a lot of memory so big storage is a must.

lastly the design, I didnt pick s4 since its a cheap looking phone.

• 2014-06-19 04:37
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Kaye @ 2014-06-14 06:39 from KgVL - click to readhaha dont worry the battery is just drained. Plug it for a while like 10mins and you can turn it on again...

• 2014-06-19 04:28
  • t7Xr

This phone was just wonderful. Especially the waterproof stuff, it really worked in my case. My mobile was in my pant pocket and was in a bit hurry and dint check it before putting inside the washing machine and wrapped with lot of other clothes around. We just realised only after the washing is done approx 1hr washing. When I took it out it was still on and I just had to power it off and keep it for 1 day drying the sun.. Everything works as is and no damage done.. its worth for the money.. Yeah it heats a lot while playing games otherwise its all good..

• 2014-06-17 14:25
  • 7wAx

It is a very good phone :) but.. when i was playing a game it suddenly shut down due to low batt. i charged it and later, i tried turning it on but it doesn't turn on. what do i do? :(

• 2014-06-14 06:39
  • KgVL

Goodbye to my acro s .... ist hard bricked. I love this phone very much because of its durability and hate it for its battery life...now its gone ... can someone suggest a good phone? I was thinking of z1 compact but it looks ugly for me. Z1 looks good for me but I hate the battery life. LG G2 has no card slot, it will make my 32GB sd card useless. I dont want to go to also for s4 because its ugly looking. Lg g3 is expensive my budget is for 15-20k pesos only. HTC one is the previous generation snapdragon and ugly camera. dont know where to go now.

• 2014-06-14 05:34
  • t7Xi

some one can help me to fix my acro s? .. i cannot use the sim slotcause its broken and sim card tray too ..

• 2014-06-09 14:58
  • uSNs

Time to root my phone. Its been year and a half and its time to see something new. After JB update graphics on most of the games was ruined. Artificial textures appeared and some parts of the games were not interesting. Such a problem can be eliminated by using a custom rom. I've seen that couple of performance roms are available for xperia acro s, so hope to make my phone interesting for another year.

• 2014-06-07 17:48
  • ASK0

Boys, why do you need Kit Kat?! Maybe you wanna make your sd card useless? Or you are curious to find out how many bugs you would have got with Kit Kat?

• 2014-06-05 21:07
  • 0nn}
Total of 2925 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.