Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

why all sony smart phones did not have divx player?

• 2012-09-04 11:23
  • 9FJ3

> In reply to TommyR @ 2012-09-04 05:43 from N$xs - click to readIts your opinion Dude.But me i am happy with this handset.

• 2012-09-04 10:33
  • t7TX

had this phone for a while, had to let go though.
mediocre camera capture, regardless if it's 12mp. the dual core gives out a not so impressive performance.floating touch screen display is useless.the xloud provision on audio is no different than dolby.spec-wise, the SRP is too much.
on the other hand, impressive screen pixel density,not over saturated colors (although that's a letdown when on bright environment.battery life is fair to good.excellent build quality.
my take : GET IT if you're a big SE fan and like their UI.(time-scape does not appeal to me though.)and is looking for that extra resistance-thingy (water,dust,and shock).
FORGET IT if you got the cash and want to get a performance-for-the-buck phone, look somewhere else. at it's current SRP, you can already get a quality quadcore phone.
from a previous owner of this phone,just my take. pls don't hate me.
peace y'all.

• 2012-09-04 05:43
  • N$xs

12mm thick plus 150g = bbbrrrriiiccckkkkk!!!!

• 2012-09-04 04:47
  • v66Y

> In reply to Chacha @ 2012-09-03 14:02 from t7TL - click to readOh Yes its really stracht proof. I got the Pink one.

• 2012-09-04 01:49
  • t7TX

> In reply to Chacha @ 2012-09-03 14:02 from t7TL - click to readI got the pick one but this is not madulas and easy to handle too.

• 2012-09-04 01:47
  • t7TX

Ohh Sony you really need to work on camera before you put it into the mobiles,,because camera in acro s need some strong colors and clear pictures as well as sony xperia s.
I dont know what happened to you Sony but you always had the greatest camera in phones of all but now you slowing down with this.
so I bet you start to work on it..

• 2012-09-04 01:31
  • 3aNm

sony is absolutely going the right way to rule the smartphones world it needs just a couple of things to be numbet one 1st- to use amoled tech in its new smartphones 2nd- decrease its mobile width to be easily held (by reducing bezel size to 4mm on each side instead if the regular 5mm)

• 2012-09-04 00:03
  • fkKS

Does anyone know if it's upgradeable to 4.1 (jelly bean)? I just can't decide between this one and the new Xperia V (which is awesome btw!!)
thanx

• 2012-09-03 19:41
  • snQ7

Excellent phone!!
I own a one and it's really amazing
The camera and it's powerfull nighty pictures really astonished me!!
Stylish awesome design
Water proof - also dust
Power full cpu no stucking
Usefull 4.04 android system which it's also upgradeable
Gergeous display screen
Nice headphone sound which takes you to the song's special world
A really exciting free GPS!
And more and more of uncountable features
You can easily be professional lengthen it's battery life by reading some simple tips
It really deserves what it costs

• 2012-09-03 17:02
  • 0ZUZ

I'm definitely getting this after watching the following video:

I don't understand why there are people complaining about hairline scratches...

• 2012-09-03 14:25
  • t7TL

> In reply to jACK @ 2012-09-03 03:12 from t7TX - click to readWhat color did you get? I was about to get from widget city but the person I was txting with was very arrogant. I was simply confirming if the black and white colors have different textures as it is evident from the videos that black has a rubbery feel while white (and pink) are smooth plastic (but stilll matte). The txter from widget insists they are the same. Good thing I held off as there is another seller (lawrench from sulit) whom I bought my Samsung before is offering this phone for 22k =D.

So is it really scratch resistant?

• 2012-09-03 14:02
  • t7TL

I just bought the phone yesterday. And it is very good so far. Everything is very simple and straight forward and high tech. what annoys me right now is that I have no idea how to put music onto it. It doesn't show you how but I believe after a while it will get easier. But my overall opinion is that it is a very good phone and i recommend it.

• 2012-09-03 12:36
  • nCcB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-03 09:22 from CyIH - click to readWhat a sarcastic reply.We are here to help not to throw sarcasm word.

• 2012-09-03 12:12
  • 7X2f

• 2012-09-03 12:09
  • 7X2f

Can't wait to visit Widget City and buy this phone! :)

• 2012-09-03 10:40
  • ubgx

does anyone know when will this phone be available in india?

• 2012-09-03 10:08
  • tA{6

> In reply to maydi @ 2012-09-01 09:25 from HHHH - click to readThe acro s is available now at stars communication in Lebanon for 480$

• 2012-09-03 10:08
  • gKyx

This phone is glorious to say the least. First thing I'll do when I get it is make a call in the shower

• 2012-09-03 09:54
  • tAG4

> In reply to max21 @ 2012-08-28 01:53 from 3nsx - click to readif it heats you can put it in cold water since it's a waterproof device .

• 2012-09-03 09:22
  • CyIH
Total of 2961 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.