Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Husslla @ 2014-07-15 05:47 from fuNc - click to readpress the volume up+power button together for five seconds

• 2014-07-18 21:55
  • ITWp

Please, how do I force restart the phone when it hangs or refuses to on showing just the Xperia logo since the battery is not detachable? A quick reply will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• 2014-07-15 05:47
  • fuNc

> In reply to Jorrin @ 2014-06-20 02:59 from Pxht - click to readJust use ALWAYS class 10 or better if you get one micro SD with phones. (This is more tru for 8GB+ memories)

• 2014-07-01 18:20
  • LxjJ

how can i upgrade my acro s to JB? without rooting the phone. thanks.

can someone tells me if its okay?

• 2014-06-25 19:58
  • v0qx

i have a problem with my housing. i want to change it. is it possible? because the lower back casing is already jammed. and the top cover for the 3.5 jack is also broken. can you please help me. please can you also give me the idea how much it will cost. thank you

• 2014-06-21 15:48
  • 7Xax

I've been using this phone for 2 years now and its the best phone if you look after it.I reset it after 2-3 months because it has got a 16 Gb external and internal and that will make it a bit slow but overall i love this phone the shape, size ,camera, walkman, water resistant except battery life

• 2014-06-20 02:59
  • Pxht

> In reply to Junji @ 2014-06-17 08:05 from tCQv - click to readz2 is a flahship phone right now usually I dont buy flasgship devices I wait for them to depreciate because it's not wise to buy them its a waste of money since they are not too different from previous flagships. Im looking for a perfect phone for me but Cant find one. battery life is the first thing I consider when buying a phone second is a BIG storage since taking photos and recording videos in a high resolution consumes a lot of memory so big storage is a must.

lastly the design, I didnt pick s4 since its a cheap looking phone.

• 2014-06-19 04:37
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Kaye @ 2014-06-14 06:39 from KgVL - click to readhaha dont worry the battery is just drained. Plug it for a while like 10mins and you can turn it on again...

• 2014-06-19 04:28
  • t7Xr

This phone was just wonderful. Especially the waterproof stuff, it really worked in my case. My mobile was in my pant pocket and was in a bit hurry and dint check it before putting inside the washing machine and wrapped with lot of other clothes around. We just realised only after the washing is done approx 1hr washing. When I took it out it was still on and I just had to power it off and keep it for 1 day drying the sun.. Everything works as is and no damage done.. its worth for the money.. Yeah it heats a lot while playing games otherwise its all good..

• 2014-06-17 14:25
  • 7wAx

It is a very good phone :) but.. when i was playing a game it suddenly shut down due to low batt. i charged it and later, i tried turning it on but it doesn't turn on. what do i do? :(

• 2014-06-14 06:39
  • KgVL

Goodbye to my acro s .... ist hard bricked. I love this phone very much because of its durability and hate it for its battery life...now its gone ... can someone suggest a good phone? I was thinking of z1 compact but it looks ugly for me. Z1 looks good for me but I hate the battery life. LG G2 has no card slot, it will make my 32GB sd card useless. I dont want to go to also for s4 because its ugly looking. Lg g3 is expensive my budget is for 15-20k pesos only. HTC one is the previous generation snapdragon and ugly camera. dont know where to go now.

• 2014-06-14 05:34
  • t7Xi

some one can help me to fix my acro s? .. i cannot use the sim slotcause its broken and sim card tray too ..

• 2014-06-09 14:58
  • uSNs

Time to root my phone. Its been year and a half and its time to see something new. After JB update graphics on most of the games was ruined. Artificial textures appeared and some parts of the games were not interesting. Such a problem can be eliminated by using a custom rom. I've seen that couple of performance roms are available for xperia acro s, so hope to make my phone interesting for another year.

• 2014-06-07 17:48
  • ASK0

Boys, why do you need Kit Kat?! Maybe you wanna make your sd card useless? Or you are curious to find out how many bugs you would have got with Kit Kat?

• 2014-06-05 21:07
  • 0nn}

Is the ACRO S ever gonna get kitkat? that's what making me choose the Moto G over this right now...can anyone tell me ASAP

• 2014-06-02 07:49

performance: 8.5/10
Sms/mms/calls: 9/10
battery life with internet browsing/gaming/walkman: 5/10
battery life with normal usage: 8/10

fyi: im using a prepaid broadband sim to my acro s and have it as a wifi hotspot witg 3-5 devices connected to it, and the battery only lasts for 3hrs. Enough for me.

Cons. It logs yes it is, sometimes run slow, but its like human that needs to rest for a while from heavy usage. Internet browsing speed vs iphone 4s vs s3 I could say it compete with their speed. Download its the same.

• 2014-06-01 12:23
  • t7Xh

Help me please - Z1C or Acro S? I mean not which one is better but quality/price. Acro S is 200$ cheaper in my country. Ok, the camera is 12mpx not 20, but nobody talks about weak flash and night shots. Acro S makes not only Full HD but Full HD with good details (check gsmarena's test). Yes, not like Z1C but still good. Ram and processor is worsе but maybe enough? And nobody cries from nasty Kit Kat! Nothing about bad sound too. And Z1C has scratchable back panel. The only thing makes me angry and moody: Acro S is 2 years old.
And after all 200$ cheaper...
What do you think?

• 2014-05-30 22:01
  • 0nn}

I have sony xperia acro s its the best mobile ever everything ia perfect the camera the battery the speed its very coooool. :-D

• 2014-05-28 11:53
  • 3%j2

I had a problem of not receiving incomes eg incoming calls bluetooth and also camera

• 2014-05-24 00:05
  • 3sE3
Total of 2940 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.