Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

This phone was just wonderful. Especially the waterproof stuff, it really worked in my case. My mobile was in my pant pocket and was in a bit hurry and dint check it before putting inside the washing machine and wrapped with lot of other clothes around. We just realised only after the washing is done approx 1hr washing. When I took it out it was still on and I just had to power it off and keep it for 1 day drying the sun.. Everything works as is and no damage done.. its worth for the money.. Yeah it heats a lot while playing games otherwise its all good..

• 2014-06-17 14:25
  • 7wAx

It is a very good phone :) but.. when i was playing a game it suddenly shut down due to low batt. i charged it and later, i tried turning it on but it doesn't turn on. what do i do? :(

• 2014-06-14 06:39
  • KgVL

Goodbye to my acro s .... ist hard bricked. I love this phone very much because of its durability and hate it for its battery life...now its gone ... can someone suggest a good phone? I was thinking of z1 compact but it looks ugly for me. Z1 looks good for me but I hate the battery life. LG G2 has no card slot, it will make my 32GB sd card useless. I dont want to go to also for s4 because its ugly looking. Lg g3 is expensive my budget is for 15-20k pesos only. HTC one is the previous generation snapdragon and ugly camera. dont know where to go now.

• 2014-06-14 05:34
  • t7Xi

some one can help me to fix my acro s? .. i cannot use the sim slotcause its broken and sim card tray too ..

• 2014-06-09 14:58
  • uSNs

Time to root my phone. Its been year and a half and its time to see something new. After JB update graphics on most of the games was ruined. Artificial textures appeared and some parts of the games were not interesting. Such a problem can be eliminated by using a custom rom. I've seen that couple of performance roms are available for xperia acro s, so hope to make my phone interesting for another year.

• 2014-06-07 17:48
  • ASK0

Boys, why do you need Kit Kat?! Maybe you wanna make your sd card useless? Or you are curious to find out how many bugs you would have got with Kit Kat?

• 2014-06-05 21:07
  • 0nn}

Is the ACRO S ever gonna get kitkat? that's what making me choose the Moto G over this right now...can anyone tell me ASAP

• 2014-06-02 07:49

performance: 8.5/10
Sms/mms/calls: 9/10
battery life with internet browsing/gaming/walkman: 5/10
battery life with normal usage: 8/10

fyi: im using a prepaid broadband sim to my acro s and have it as a wifi hotspot witg 3-5 devices connected to it, and the battery only lasts for 3hrs. Enough for me.

Cons. It logs yes it is, sometimes run slow, but its like human that needs to rest for a while from heavy usage. Internet browsing speed vs iphone 4s vs s3 I could say it compete with their speed. Download its the same.

• 2014-06-01 12:23
  • t7Xh

Help me please - Z1C or Acro S? I mean not which one is better but quality/price. Acro S is 200$ cheaper in my country. Ok, the camera is 12mpx not 20, but nobody talks about weak flash and night shots. Acro S makes not only Full HD but Full HD with good details (check gsmarena's test). Yes, not like Z1C but still good. Ram and processor is worsе but maybe enough? And nobody cries from nasty Kit Kat! Nothing about bad sound too. And Z1C has scratchable back panel. The only thing makes me angry and moody: Acro S is 2 years old.
And after all 200$ cheaper...
What do you think?

• 2014-05-30 22:01
  • 0nn}

I have sony xperia acro s its the best mobile ever everything ia perfect the camera the battery the speed its very coooool. :-D

• 2014-05-28 11:53
  • 3%j2

I had a problem of not receiving incomes eg incoming calls bluetooth and also camera

• 2014-05-24 00:05
  • 3sE3

> In reply to MrAcroS @ 2014-05-16 11:33 from Rxbv - click to readThanks, I'll try that, though I don't have so many apps, I'll try uninstall some,

• 2014-05-19 07:09
  • N7DX

I have a Sony Xperia Acro S.
My problem is..
It allows me to type & send only one sms/text, with 160 character. I sometimes want to write more than that.
I've tried a lot by even installing some apps also. But it didn't work.
Can anyone help me to fix this?

• 2014-05-18 23:07
  • w7iu

> In reply to keurical @ 2014-05-02 14:10 from fqLX - click to readI had a same problem also, it just because of your flooding apps installed. try to uninstall some apps, it will give some ram to breath. And let battery doctor apps do task killer. Make sure just use one task killer.

• 2014-05-16 11:33
  • Rxbv

Actually I rested my phone x peria acro s but after reseting it I dont get any notifications either calls . What should I do? Can anyone help?

• 2014-05-12 09:14
  • ITV%

sony xperia acro s is a good mobile it is very fast . there is no problem in this mobile.it is very good for smartphone users. cooool.

• 2014-05-09 13:09
  • 6pAE

Very good mob,I use one year this mob,no issues this mob,Canada is good,battery everything is good.

• 2014-05-07 21:10
  • nCH5

> In reply to pinnbest @ 2014-05-07 05:21 from 25F} - click to readhey sp is not a crap XD

• 2014-05-07 16:50
  • wHrS

love the phone.. but i've lost my phone.. right now using xperia v and xperia z1.. sony is the best..other than that is crap..

• 2014-05-07 05:21
  • 25F}
Total of 2932 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.