Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

To be frank acro s is the worst phone I evr used..my phone lags a lot and I am nt evn able to play simple games on my phone...batry is also an issue for me.
Sony service center personnel also have no idea about the phone...this is my 2nd Sony phone and both diaapointed Me...my frnds also had negative experiemcest with sony....I am looking for other flagship brands this year.

• 2014-02-25 19:12
  • U@qs

I m using Sony xperia Acro S for past one year.. Its awesome. Before this i have used Smart phones in Samsung and Apple, out of that, Sony Xperia is the best. This was my dad choice. When he bought for me i shouted at him why he choosen tis. But now everything changed. If i loose this mobile i ll again buy the same again.

• 2014-02-21 08:40
  • 98$q

> In reply to Highway Kinng @ 2013-12-25 14:54 from Sbcq - click to readThe best of both xperia's the best xperia acro.

• 2014-02-20 12:01
  • uZaT

bany possilble in future acro s gets a android 4.3 or 4.4

• 2014-02-20 05:06
  • Mfx9

> In reply to ibu @ 2014-02-19 07:07 from Mfx9 - click to readnot up. because sony xperia acro S used chip snapdragon S3.

• 2014-02-19 15:49
  • uAkj

my friend use galaxy s2, they have a latest android 4.3 and now show android 4.4 shown in update center.but my acro s only in old 4.1(jelly bean) any one know when sony release update for acro s.........?

• 2014-02-19 07:07
  • Mfx9

> In reply to Mozammal @ 2014-02-09 22:28 from K2FY - click to readContact number plz

• 2014-02-13 16:12
  • Hxid

its very good smart phone.

• 2014-02-11 12:24
  • 9BE6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-23 06:50 from PSvg - click to readYes Sir! I have a strap on the bottom of my Acro S

• 2014-02-11 04:21
  • wYAQ

> In reply to winstroll7 @ 2014-02-07 11:55 from MKLm - click to read"Sony Xperia Acro S" (Model:LT26W Black)
Display 4.3 LED 1280 x 720 pixels
4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Look like almost new .....
Used Only 2Month...
1.Dust and Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
2.Scratch-resistant shatter proof glass"
3.Internal Memory: 16GB + 1GB Hi-Sped RAM
4.Micro-SD up to 32 GB
5.16GB Class10micro SD Card with Mobile
6.12 MP Camera,Auto-focus with LED flash 4000x3000 pixels (Features:Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image stabilization)
7.Jelly Bean v4.1.2
8.Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU
9.HDMI, MicroUSB v2.0, NFC,Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot & Much more...
10.Charger+Dock Charger, 3.5 Headphone
11.Non-removable Li-Ion 1910 mAh battery
I give warranty card, Box and whatever i found with phone..... ... ... :D

• 2014-02-09 22:28
  • K2FY

where can i find a new black sony xperia acro s in normal price?

• 2014-02-07 11:55
  • MKLm

> In reply to Aycaramba @ 2014-02-02 13:11 from bE8x - click to readThis is an interesting overview. I doubt that you actually handled all 3 devices. The most interesting thing is how much judgement can someone take just by looking numbers in the tables.
First of all questions like the one you are answering are very stypid. People are lazy to look for the numbers and videos themselfs. The post questions like that hoping to hear an opinion which is not objective. What does it mean if you have more mAh or MPix o HD if these things are not functional, or the phone casing gives you feel like you hold piece of plastic for recycling?

• 2014-02-03 09:10
  • s3Bj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-01 15:51 from vp1{ - click to readGo for Xperia SP. It has got better CPU and GPU compared to Acro S; while it has the same CPU as of Xperia V, the GPU in Xperia SP (Adreno 320) is way better than that of Xperia V (Adreno 225).

In terms of battery, too, SP has an edge over the other two. Moreover, it has got the fancier LED notification bar, which is more likely to turn a couple of heads in the crowd towards your direction.

• 2014-02-02 13:11
  • bE8x

Guys, i need your opinion..

I'm gonna buy a phone and I'm confused on which phone will I buy..

My choices are:
Sony Xperia Acro S

Sony Xperia V

Sony Xperia Sp

Which is the best of the 3 phones..??

Please help me.. :(

• 2014-02-01 15:51
  • vp1{

Been using it for about 1 1/4 year now, and have an issue with the battery getting weaker, losing the NFC sticker, body pretty beat up, paint on the earphone flap chiping off, and lacking internal storage.

Overall, the other hardware and software stuff still ok and runs normally. Its is the greatest smartphone I have been used apart with my trusty old SE C905 for night photographing thanks to it xenon flash and infinity focus mode which Acro s don't have.

• 2014-01-29 11:45
  • RIIW

thanks to people who had replied me...its been a month since i used my phone underwater...donno whther moisture is still present in it...stil my camera makes many noise in pics..observing backlight a lot...any chance of reparing in inida..i bought this from dubai..warrantgy over

• 2014-01-18 19:09
  • utKy

Xperia Sp Has Higher Cpu and Gpu with 1gb RAM as Mid-tier Phone.. entry level phone

• 2014-01-18 16:39
  • v0qT

I am confused between Sony Acro S and Sony Xperia SP , Could anyone help me fast?

• 2014-01-17 07:28
  • NkXW

Asphalt 8 stucks or crashes in my acro s .please any 1 help me immediately

• 2014-01-15 08:45
  • U{IX
Total of 2935 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.