Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.4
7.3

Hi,

The biggest issue is the speed. No one told me that, this phone is really slow. Also the battery finishes quickly when you use 3G. Please test it for some days. Then buy it.

• 2014-04-29 18:45
  • 04qY

lve it really really good phn i evr seen

• 2014-04-24 10:11
  • v{tj

Hi. are there any problems occuring when you upgraded your phone from ICS to JB?

• 2014-04-21 13:27
  • vaP9

how to repair the acro S if cannot open after in the water??

thanks!

• 2014-04-20 17:36
  • sxsh

The best mobile in the world :)

• 2014-04-19 11:48
  • J9Rk

> In reply to Xhang_P @ 2014-04-09 16:43 from K1IV - click to readsame with me :)

• 2014-04-18 13:05
  • PTEN

I've using this phone more than a year now, and I satisfied with this phone. Never had lag issues,great camera(underwater shot) & play Asphard 8 on this phone. TQ

• 2014-04-09 16:43
  • K1IV

It is a very good phone. I have this phone, but I smashed the screen :(

• 2014-04-08 12:49
  • L134

Acro S 4.1.2 Jelly bean} how can I make my Acro S phone to Answer by (Answer Call With a Tap?)not by draging it..

plzzzz help

Email - nnazer10@gmail.com

• 2014-03-28 05:37
  • tet}

> In reply to Mozammal @ 2014-02-09 22:28 from K2FY - click to read from wer you?

• 2014-03-17 17:28
  • v0qZ

is there any one can give me a tutorial and apps that can I used in able to root my acro s in the safe procedure thanks ill wait for any fdbck here is my email guys globebug04@gmail.com!

• 2014-03-13 16:31
  • PT}D

Lovely and good phone from Sony. No problem at all since from last 1 year. Very less and almost negligible affect of atmosphere on the device. Value for money and worth to cost as compared to other brand....My first phone that really worked under water, tested myself.

• 2014-03-12 11:39
  • PRPV

Seriously, if you are wanting a good phone that can handle most everything and take amazing pictures while also being water/sand/dust proof, this is your phone. Ive had it for 2 years now, and has given me no problems at all. True, battery life isnt the best, but for its price its worth it. Highly recommend it.

• 2014-03-10 03:08
  • Ps$B

You are a great liar,xperia hater,my acro s,is almost 2years now,still awesome,I have no problem at all

• 2014-03-07 20:18
  • BN2}

hello very good...

• 2014-03-06 09:36
  • avVV

ive got this phone for more than one-and half year , to tell the truth the battery is weak but other things like cpu , display and ... are awesome. if u dont care about battery it is best

• 2014-02-26 20:54
  • L9gS

To be frank acro s is the worst phone I evr used..my phone lags a lot and I am nt evn able to play simple games on my phone...batry is also an issue for me.
Sony service center personnel also have no idea about the phone...this is my 2nd Sony phone and both diaapointed Me...my frnds also had negative experiemcest with sony....I am looking for other flagship brands this year.

• 2014-02-25 19:12
  • U@qs

I m using Sony xperia Acro S for past one year.. Its awesome. Before this i have used Smart phones in Samsung and Apple, out of that, Sony Xperia is the best. This was my dad choice. When he bought for me i shouted at him why he choosen tis. But now everything changed. If i loose this mobile i ll again buy the same again.

• 2014-02-21 08:40
  • 98$q

> In reply to Highway Kinng @ 2013-12-25 14:54 from Sbcq - click to readThe best of both xperia's the best xperia acro.

• 2014-02-20 12:01
  • uZaT
Total of 2951 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.