Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Aycaramba @ 2014-02-02 13:11 from bE8x - click to readThis is an interesting overview. I doubt that you actually handled all 3 devices. The most interesting thing is how much judgement can someone take just by looking numbers in the tables.
First of all questions like the one you are answering are very stypid. People are lazy to look for the numbers and videos themselfs. The post questions like that hoping to hear an opinion which is not objective. What does it mean if you have more mAh or MPix o HD if these things are not functional, or the phone casing gives you feel like you hold piece of plastic for recycling?

• 2014-02-03 09:10
  • s3Bj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-01 15:51 from vp1{ - click to readGo for Xperia SP. It has got better CPU and GPU compared to Acro S; while it has the same CPU as of Xperia V, the GPU in Xperia SP (Adreno 320) is way better than that of Xperia V (Adreno 225).

In terms of battery, too, SP has an edge over the other two. Moreover, it has got the fancier LED notification bar, which is more likely to turn a couple of heads in the crowd towards your direction.

• 2014-02-02 13:11
  • bE8x

Guys, i need your opinion..

I'm gonna buy a phone and I'm confused on which phone will I buy..

My choices are:
Sony Xperia Acro S

Sony Xperia V

Sony Xperia Sp

Which is the best of the 3 phones..??

Please help me.. :(

• 2014-02-01 15:51
  • vp1{

Been using it for about 1 1/4 year now, and have an issue with the battery getting weaker, losing the NFC sticker, body pretty beat up, paint on the earphone flap chiping off, and lacking internal storage.

Overall, the other hardware and software stuff still ok and runs normally. Its is the greatest smartphone I have been used apart with my trusty old SE C905 for night photographing thanks to it xenon flash and infinity focus mode which Acro s don't have.

• 2014-01-29 11:45
  • RIIW

thanks to people who had replied me...its been a month since i used my phone underwater...donno whther moisture is still present in it...stil my camera makes many noise in pics..observing backlight a lot...any chance of reparing in inida..i bought this from dubai..warrantgy over

• 2014-01-18 19:09
  • utKy

Xperia Sp Has Higher Cpu and Gpu with 1gb RAM as Mid-tier Phone.. entry level phone

• 2014-01-18 16:39
  • v0qT

I am confused between Sony Acro S and Sony Xperia SP , Could anyone help me fast?

• 2014-01-17 07:28
  • NkXW

Asphalt 8 stucks or crashes in my acro s .please any 1 help me immediately

• 2014-01-15 08:45
  • U{IX

Thiz phon has very good viewing angles (especially for LCD screen).

• 2014-01-13 16:13
  • ASK0

> In reply to Nel_ phils @ 2014-01-03 13:48 from t7x7 - click to readsimply in the camera options go to data storage and select sd card.

• 2014-01-12 22:02
  • avPC

> In reply to gowthu @ 2014-01-02 06:29 from utKF - click to readMaybe you use it with mobile case while you are taking pictures underwater. For me I do not recommend it with mobile case if you are going to snap a photo underwater because it can cause a blurry pictures... Second the moisture will stay in the the mobile case even after you took the shot.. And it can affect the camera performance.

• 2014-01-11 17:51
  • K7gR

someone help me please.

im using acro s and all of my messages are in the left side even it was from me or from others supposedly it was on the left side and from me it was in the right side.

please help. thank you.

• 2014-01-11 12:13
  • t7$p

no upgrade will publish sony for Acro s,so android 4.1is final version for Acro s.my friend galaxy s2 got android 4.4

• 2014-01-08 16:59
  • n1H}

what is the Battery type of Sony Xperia Acro S,LT26w Model..?

please, i want know can that battery replace to my phone..?

• 2014-01-06 11:37
  • P@SY

> In reply to gowthu @ 2014-01-02 06:29 from utKF - click to readWait until moisture disappears.

• 2014-01-04 18:01
  • Stsk

Can you please teach me how to save files directly to my memory card? Because, everytime i download anything it saves in internal memory of acro s, please help, thanks in advance...

• 2014-01-03 13:48
  • t7x7

hello everyone...i ussed my acro s unnderwater and ended up in very bad camera performance...wats the solution for this..i think there s still moisture inside..too much light in pics..front cam is awesome till now..i removed the back cover and couldnt do anything to clean my cam..pls sumone suggest me a solution?? bought in dubai and in india no one accepts to srvice

• 2014-01-02 06:29
  • utKF

> In reply to shark30 @ 2014-01-01 04:53 from PTGr - click to readdid you try reset factory setting on xperia acro s?

• 2014-01-01 13:30
  • tufY

> In reply to sam @ 2013-12-31 18:52 from tuf9 - click to readbut it work perfectly in computer. maybe acro s cannot support 32gb.

• 2014-01-01 04:53
  • PTGr

> In reply to shark30 @ 2013-12-31 18:27 from PTGX - click to readyour sd card is corrupted, maybe?

• 2013-12-31 18:52
  • tuf9
Total of 2923 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.